Tonights football - Brazil v Uruguay

Ivan Drago

Can't see another thread on this, on bbc3 at the moment. Wouldn't be surprised if Uruguay cause an upset.

hi there fellow jambos I am currently looking to set up a 5 side fundraiser at the power league at sighthill Edinburgh the date would be 14th of july. I need to find out if there are between 15/20 teams that would be willing to play, price is still getting looked at but I am thinking roughly ?50/75 a team? which is 10/15 per person, I am also working on trying to getting some old players to come along and either enter a team or present prizes at the end of the day, i am currently trying to do this myself but would love to get some help creating a poster etc, please let me know if you would be interested in getting a team together. please message me directly and i can give you my email address. thanks again. My email is [email protected] if you want to contact me direct.

Brazil have been gash so far

To be fair I think Uruguay have made them look pish by getting their tactics right.

BAWS goal

Is this a 3rd v 4th game or a semi final? Not been paying much attention to this tournament.

Is this a 3rd v 4th game or a semi final? Not been paying much attention to this tournament.

Semi's

semi final, spain v italy are the other semi.

To be fair I think Uruguay have made them look pish by getting their tactics right.

BAWS goal

FFS! Forgot I was watching the game on a ten-minute delay whilst reading this thread!

shaun.lawson

Huge roars all over this city, cars hooting and fireworks being let off when Cavani scored.

:pleasing:

Huge roars all over this city, cars hooting and fireworks being let off when Cavani scored.

Do Uruguay have any chance of making the World Cup next year? Haven't really been keeping up with the qualifiers.

I'm convinced :whistling:

Didn't realize Norwich was so anti-Brazil

Tiberius Stinkfinger

**** me, the boring **** is taking over every thread !!

Gid Hearts man though eh ???

:cheesy:

A bit early for student rag week in Oxford isn't it?

Fxxx the SPFL

Do Uruguay have any chance of making the World Cup next year? Haven't really been keeping up with the qualifiers.

think they are fifth in table top four qualify

shaun.lawson

It looked very, very grim before their last qualifying game, in Venezuela. But they found something from somewhere, won 1-0, have been on a slow upward climb since, and should - should - end up 5th now, and in a play-off v someone like Honduras.

In other words, they'll probably make it: but there's a lot of work to do yet,

Didn't realize Norwich was so anti-Brazil

A bit early for student rag week in Oxford isn't it?

They seek him here, they seek him there... :lol:

**** me, the boring **** is taking over every thread !!

Gid Hearts man though eh ???

:cheesy:

**** me, Foddy's trolling this thread, as he trolls just about every other thread too. What a surprise. :rolleyes:

Hulk. No for me.

Not so incredible. Almost a superb own goal from Tiago Silva there.

I have to say for all the talk about Naymar and Fred's goals etc the player I really like in the Brazil team is Marcelo. I just like the way he goes about things on the pitch.

rossthejambo

I have to say for all the talk about Naymar and Fred's goals etc the player I really like in the Brazil team is Marcelo. I just like the way he goes about things on the pitch.

I like Marcelo when he plays for Brazil, he's an insufferable ***** when he plays for Real though.

Chaka Demus & pliers

What on earth has happened in Brazil?

We used to have Jairzinho, Pele, Garrincha, Bebeto, Romario, Cafu

now we have Fred, Oscar, Jo, Bernard and Jean!! They sound like they should be round at the bowling club, not playing football for Brazil.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

It looked very, very grim before their last qualifying game, in Venezuela. But they found something from somewhere, won 1-0, have been on a slow upward climb since, and should - should - end up 5th now, and in a play-off v someone like Honduras.

In other words, they'll probably make it: but there's a lot of work to do yet,

They seek him here, they seek him there... :lol:

**** me, Foddy's trolling this thread, as he trolls just about every other thread too. What a surprise. :rolleyes:

I have reported your obvious trolling efforts Shaun !

Without discussing Moderators actions its safe to say that in the past I may have had warnings for calling you Boreson, Snoreson, Lardson etc.....

Will be interesting to see if you're post is deleted and similar action is taken.

shaun.lawson

Uruguay sitting way too deep, just asking for brazil to score.

Totally agree. Midfield needs stiffening urgently. It's only because key midfielders have lost physical conditioning compared with 2 or 3 years ago that Uruguay end up sitting so deep so often nowadays: at the World Cup especially, they were much more adept at pressing higher up the pitch. They've done that tonight pretty well, but the longer the game goes on, the more they'll struggle.

shaun.lawson

I have reported your obvious trolling efforts Shaun !

Without discussing Moderators actions its safe to say that in the past I may have had warnings for calling you Boreson, Snoreson, Lardson etc.....

Will be interesting to see if you're post is deleted and similar action is taken.

Oh. I see. So you can call me a *****, and I can't call you Foddy in return?

On what planet do you reside, exactly?

rossthejambo

:yas: Brazil!

Paulinho, who Lawro's been slagging rotten all second half, with a cracking header.

One more please Brazil.

Huge groans, cars destroyed and fireworks set off indoors in the city when Brazil scored :jjyay:

Sergio Garcia

A dug barked outside my back when Brazil scored.

Not sure if relevant just thought I'd keep up the theme of the thread.

Archived