Tonights football - Brazil v Uruguay

Ivan Drago

Anyone see the boy in the Yellow Scotland Top celebrating when Brazil scored?

Neymar is a walloper.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Oh. I see. So you can call me a *****, and I can't call you Foddy in return?

On what planet do you reside, exactly?

More trolling.

rossthejambo

Best team won, a repeat of the 1994 World Cup final would be good.

Best team won, a repeat of the 1994 World Cup final would be good.

Can't see Italy or Brazil coming close to getting a result against Spain. You never know though....

shaun.lawson

Meh. Mickey Mouse tournament anyway. :)

And a vastly improved Uruguay compared with only a few weeks ago too. Just not quite enough tonight, and the better side won.

Anyone see the boy in the Yellow Scotland Top celebrating when Brazil scored?

Neymar is a walloper.

Indeed.

Neymar is a fantastic talent but an annoying wee arsehole.

Good game tomorrow also.European team to win this I reckon.

Meh. Mickey Mouse tournament anyway. :)

And a vastly improved Uruguay compared with only a few weeks ago too. Just not quite enough tonight, and the better side won.

Is there any decent promising youngsters coming through? Forlan can't go on forever, and I'm not convinced shoe horning him, Suarez and Cavani all into the starting lineup is the best formation.

rossthejambo

Can't see Italy or Brazil coming close to getting a result against Spain. You never know though....

Neither can I really, but I can but hope.

Just realised that's 2 Uruguay games in a row that a missed Uruguay penalty has lost me my overs bet. Arseholes <_<

shaun.lawson

Is there any decent promising youngsters coming through? Forlan can't go on forever, and I'm not convinced shoe horning him, Suarez and Cavani all into the starting lineup is the best formation.

I agree, though it worked pretty well tonight. He's tried Ramirez and Lodeiro in the Forlan role - this works against weaker sides, but not quality ones. And it's not just Forlan; the whole spine of the team is in decline, meaning they end up sitting deeper. In South Africa, they were successful despite being out-possessed in every match because, with Perez and Arevalo playing like trojans, they won the ball back far higher up the pitch than now.

Overall though, he really, really needs to find a convincing replacement for Forlan (doubtful), and then to play only Suarez ahead of him. Cavani, better tonight, still needs to be benched for the benefit of the side, I think.

Neither can I really, but I can but hope.

Just realised that's 2 Uruguay games in a row that a missed Uruguay penalty has lost me my overs bet. Arseholes <_<

:laugh: I had a bet on Uruguay to go through tonight so Forlan isn't in my good books either.

I agree, though it worked pretty well tonight. He's tried Ramirez and Lodeiro in the Forlan role - this works against weaker sides, but not quality ones. And it's not just Forlan; the whole spine of the team is in decline, meaning they end up sitting deeper. In South Africa, they were successful despite being out-possessed in every match because, with Perez and Arevalo playing like trojans, they won the ball back far higher up the pitch than now.

Overall though, he really, really needs to find a convincing replacement for Forlan (doubtful), and then to play only Suarez ahead of him. Cavani, better tonight, still needs to be benched for the benefit of the side, I think.

Controversial, but fair.

Brazil need a massive improvement before next year to have any chance. Neymar was mostly anonymous tonight, Hulk and Fred aren't top level and the defence is unconvincing.

Spain and Germany look light years ahead and Argentina are far better too.

Indeed.

Neymar is a fantastic talent but an annoying wee arsehole.

Good game tomorrow also.European team to win this I reckon.

He will fit in well at Barcelona then.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Franklin Delano Bluth

ibjjxORMIE4Qjj.gif

:lol:

Jesus.

He should get a ban for that.

Fred.....

Jo.....

Neymar's diving.....

Luiz........

:cornette:

Honestly, this Brazil team flatter to deceive. Hopefully Spain will utterly annihilate them should they reach the final.

Archived