The Official JKB Giant Raffle For Hearts

Maple Leaf

gerryjambo41

Don't worry, we'll fix it up later today.

135 tickets sold so far.

:toasting :

Cheers thanks :D

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So how do I get a raffle ticket? How does this work? Cheers.

They're e-tickets. You pay via the donate link near the top of the page, and we put whatever number of tickets you buy into the draw.

Biffa Bacon

Made a bit of an arse of it, can someone slide my donation into the raffle instead of the general donate pot please. :)

I've corrected a few misplaced ticket purchases, and we've passed our first major milestone. So far, 48 members have bought 200 tickets, raising a total of ?1,000.

gerryjambo41

I've corrected a few misplaced ticket purchases, and we've passed our first major milestone. So far, 48 members have bought 200 tickets, raising a total of ?1,000.

That's a great start :D

:wow:

Tried to buy 12 tickets last night for the raffle but i see the 60 quid has ended up in the main JKB FUND

,dont know WTF went on there.Can it be changed????

Tried to buy 12 tickets last night for the raffle but i see the 60 quid has ended up in the main JKB FUND

,dont know WTF went on there.Can it be changed????

No. :ninja:

OK then, yes. :mw_tease:

It'll be sorted for you later. :thumbsup:

Thanks to all who have entered. So far, 83 members have bought 295 tickets and contributed ?1,475.

BTTT.

When does this close? Get paid on Sat.

Entries close on Sunday 21 July at 9 pm UK time.

scottish_chicP

Entries close on Sunday 21 July at 9 pm UK time.

Thanks. Shall put mine in this weekend :thumbsup:

Deans Jambo

Think many would love prize no.16. There can only be one winner though.

Would the donater be able to make copies? Sell them to the masses with profits going to the obvious.

Wilmslow Jambo

Just donated to the raffle but when I checked the list, it's gone through as a JKB donation. Can someone change this please?

Just donated to the raffle but when I checked the list, it's gone through as a JKB donation. Can someone change this please?

Can do. :thumbsup :

So far, 112 people have bought 372 tickets and contributed ?1,860.

Hannibal Lecter

Bought some tickets. Will see how the money goes next week and possibly buy some more.

Wilmslow Jambo

Can do. :thumbsup :

So far, 112 people have bought 372 tickets and contributed ?1,860.

Thanks

I'll post a further update later this evening, but it's worth mentioning that ticket sales have passed the ?2,000 mark.

i will get another couple o tickets when i get paid

come on the hearts :deal2:

Thanks again to everyone who has entered to date. As of now, 182 people have bought 571 tickets, raising a total of ?2,855.

Entries close on Sunday, 21 July at 9 pm UK time.

:toasting:

bigladatthebackpost

4 bought, but I'm more than a little disappointed that there is no signed Rab McKinnon strip or dinner date with Steven Boyack in the prizelist...

Hi,

I have a signed top from last season with most of the players' names on it. I'm happy to donate it. How do I get it to you?

If I win the days gardening, can I swap it for something else, or will the gardeners be willing to travel to Stornaway to help with my plums

yvonnejambo

If I win the days gardening, can I swap it for something else, or will the gardeners be willing to travel to Stornaway to help with my plums

They could sort mine out in Ullapool before jumping on ferry to yours :)

Thanks to everyone who has bought tickets.

So far, 235 people have bought 732 tickets and contributed a total of ?3,660.

Corrections to prize list

I've realised that there are a couple of inaccuracies in the prize list that I posted. They're not huge errors, but apologies all the same; the description of item 21 listed the wrong location and referred to a one-night stay which should be a two-night stay, and the wrong item was listed at item 23.

I'm going to re-post the prize list by way of a reminder, and I'll correct those items as well.

Reminder of the list of prizes

1. Hearts v Aberdeen signed programme from August 2005, signed by 12 players. Kindly donated by Barr's Red Goala.

2. One day's professional gardening services, with thanks to MundoJambo.

3. Jamie Hamill's signed away top from 2012/13 season, kindly offered by Deso1972.

4. Hearts v Spurs programme, signed by Lennon, Bassong, Redknapp and Bale, donated with thanks to @BlairConway1.

5. Retro Hearts scarf signed by 1980s players, with thanks to @Gorgie_1874.

6. Unframed Mexico '86 Scotland top signed by Kenny Dalglish. Kindly offered by @adampreedy.

7. Aberdeen 2012 programme signed by Black, Beattie, Gowser, Driver, Suso, Ridgers, Prychynenko andTaouil, kindly donated by @CallumHMFC1874.

8. Special commemorative 1998 Hearts whisky signed by JJ, BB and PH given to donor after Scottish cup win. Thanks to John S.

9. Signed Marian Kello goalkeeper gloves, kindly donated by Beh?lt Goalkeeping http://www.behaltgoalkeeping.com/.

10. A luxury cashmere Hearts scarf, with thanks to Savile Rogue http://www.savile-rogue.com/.

11. His own commentary notes on the Spurs v Hearts game, kindly donated by Derek Rae.

12. A signed framed photo of the Rudi loser pose. Thanks to @astonsbackflip_.

13. A pair of season tickets - one adult and one child - for the Gorgie Stand for 2013/14. With thanks to bobbydee and Rudolf's Mate.

14. An unframed signed Hearts top from circa 2003, kindly donated by jambojames.

15. Commemorative match programme celebrating 120 years at Tynecastle against Dunfermline on 8 April 2006, signed on the front cover by Bruno Aguiar and Jose Goncalves, and donated by Wattie.

16. The ultimate and unmatched HMFC video/DVD collection. For more, read below.

This is a simply unparalleled collection of Hearts material in one place. It is a collection of about 570 Hearts matches on DVD which runs from the 1930s up to date - many are short highlights, but many are full games. In addition, the collection includes copies of all of the Hearts history and feature compilations released such as "Back from the Brink", "Hearts History" etc. The collection includes significant Hearts adventures in Europe (think Bayern, Slavia Praha, Braga, Stuttgart and the like), as well as major games played domestically (cup and LC finals as well as classic Edinburgh derbies), and even includes a 90 minute audio of the 1956 cup final against Celtic. Most of this material has been put on a TVX multimedia player - with remote control - which can be plugged into and played on the TV or computer. The multimedia player - with all its content - and a selection of DVD copies with illustrated covers (of about 100 games) have been donated to the raffle by 132F29A.

17. A Sparta Prague shirt signed by Roman Bednar. Thanks to redm for organising this.

18. Copy of "The Hearts - The Story of Heart of Midlothian FC" by Albert Mackie, kindly provided by bighusref.

19. Programmes from 2005/06 season - all except two games. Plus some other items (ticket stubs, etc.), with thanks to BM1874.

20. Signed Csaba Laszlo away top, kindly donated by @innes_galloway.

21. Two night's stay in the Fountain Court Edinburgh Quay Apartments. Kindly donated by Jambo Jim.

22. 1986 original home top (large, unsigned) and a Dukla Prague souvenir towel dating from the same year, with thanks to portyhmfc.

23. 2009/10 top signed by that season's squad, made available to the raffle by dannybennett.

24. Signed Mark Ridgers goalkeeper gloves, kindly donated by Beh?lt Goalkeeping http://www.behaltgoalkeeping.com/.

Hi,

I have a signed top from last season with most of the players' names on it. I'm happy to donate it. How do I get it to you?

Thanks. :thumbsup:

You have a PM.

Chris Benoit

I've not even got a garden :(

Archived