The Official JKB Giant Raffle For Hearts

Maple Leaf

I've got Jamie hamills away top from last season signed (I sponsored it), its not framed but I'm offering it for the raffle.

Cheers. You have a PM.

:toasting:

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hughesie27

Bump. When is this starting then!?

Donations have dried up a bit recently and with the season ticket sales about to turn the same way we need something to spark us into life again!

TheMaganator

Bump. When is this starting then!?

Donations have dried up a bit recently and with the season ticket sales about to turn the same way we need something to spark us into life again!

Agreed

Lancashire_Lou

I'm shit at raffles. I don't even win my OWN raffles therefore I am a great person to enter yours. SELL ME TICKETS!

Sorry all, the two people who were working on this had to divert to other priorities over the last 24 hours or so.

I'll post an update as soon as possible.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Sorry all, the two people who were working on this had to divert to other priorities over the last 24 hours or so.

I'll post an update as soon as possible.

NGE

:mad:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Did this get cancelled along with the Fish gig?

Fish has a lot to answer for... even more than his bar in Gorgie. :mad:

I'd like that top aswell, the 98 one!

Just read this mate. PM'd you

Maple Leaf

As most people are aware, Jambos Kickback is run by unpaid, part-time volunteers. That works fine most of the time, but there are occasions when one or more of the ungrateful wretches on the team forgets what's important in life, and has the audacity to put family or job before their JKB responsibilities. :Blond-Moment:

That's what has happened with our raffles. But that situation cannot be tolerated for long, and the re-education process for the offending admin team members has just been completed, and the correct priorities in life have been re-established. :cheers:

Therefore, I'm pleased to announce that the raffles will start soon. :fam13:

Probably within the next 24 hours. :thumb:

The generosity of JKB members has never failed to impress me, and they have done so again. Some of the prizes donated for the raffle are incredible. All of them are items that will be in big demand. Once again, the Club will be the beneficiary of your generosity.

So thank you all for your patience. I'm sure you will agree that the wait was worth it. Thank you.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

As most people are aware, Jambos Kickback is run by unpaid, part-time volunteers. That works fine most of the time, but there are occasions when one or more of the ungrateful wretches on the team forgets what's important in life, and has the audacity to put family or job before their JKB responsibilities. :Blond-Moment:

That's what has happened with our raffles. But that situation cannot be tolerated for long, and the re-education process for the offending admin team members has just been completed, and the correct priorities in life have been re-established. :cheers:

The generosity of JKB members has never failed to impress me, and they have done so again. Some of the prizes donated for the raffle are incredible. All of them are items that will be in big demand. Once again, the Club will be the beneficiary of your generosity.

So thank you all for your patience. I'm sure you will agree that the wait was worth it. Thank you.

Sweet. Guess I'll have to empty my piggy bank again to buy some losing raffle tickets :2thumbsup:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

The offending admin should be burned at the stake and auctioned off as a ornament. :mad:

The offending admin should be burned at the stake and auctioned off as a ornament. :mad:

Leave that to the cricketers... and only their bails got burned.

Yes, I did say bails...if you chose to read it as balls, that's your lookout :lol:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Leave that to the cricketers... and only their bails got burned.

Yes, I did say bails...if you chose to read it as balls, that's your lookout :lol:

:D

Fxxx the SPFL

Will there be anyone from the big raffle at the Kids fun day as I have a fully autogrphed strip from two years ago and Yes Rudi is on it whcih I am quite happy to donate. I will be up at twelve as i am picking up the cup winners post cards from davy allan if anyone is going from the big raffle i will have strip with me let me know in next half an hour if possible.

Hi all, we're launching later today.

In the meantime, we've sent some emails and messages to various contributors looking for additional information about your prize offers. Thanks to everyone who has gotten back to us - and if you haven't yet could you drop us a line?

Cheers.

The list of prizes is coming up next.

There are 24 prizes on offer. We've actually been offered more, but because there's a lot of work to be done sorting through the details we've decided to hold some of them back for a later draw.

Some of the prizes were donated by JKB members, some by JKB Twitter followers and one or two by people and businesses who aren't on JKB at all. Tonight we'll just be posting the prize list; photographs will follow (where relevant) over the next couple of days.

1. Hearts v Aberdeen signed programme from August 2005, signed by 12 players. Kindly donated by Barr's Red Goala.

2. One day's professional gardening services, with thanks to MundoJambo.

3. Jamie Hamill's signed away top from 2012/13 season, kindly offered by Deso1972.

4. Hearts v Spurs programme, signed by Lennon, Bassong, Redknapp and Bale, donated with thanks to @BlairConway1.

5. Retro Hearts scarf signed by 1980s players, with thanks to @Gorgie_1874.

6. Unframed Mexico '86 Scotland top signed by Kenny Dalglish. Kindly offered by @adampreedy.

7. Aberdeen 2012 programme signed by Black, Beattie, Gowser, Driver, Suso, Ridgers, Prychynenko andTaouil, kindly donated by @CallumHMFC1874.

8. Special commemorative 1998 Hearts whisky signed by JJ, BB and PH given to donor after Scottish cup win. Thanks to John S.

9. Signed Marian Kello goalkeeper gloves, kindly donated by Beh?lt Goalkeeping http://www.behaltgoalkeeping.com/.

10. A luxury cashmere Hearts scarf, with thanks to Savile Rogue http://www.savile-rogue.com/.

11. His own commentary notes on the Spurs v Hearts game, kindly donated by Derek Rae.

12. A signed framed photo of the Rudi loser pose. Thanks to @astonsbackflip_.

indianajones

Just stuck ?10 in for a few tickets... Not sure if it worked because the donation tracker hasnt shifted?

13. A pair of season tickets - one adult and one child - for the Gorgie Stand for 2013/14. With thanks to bobbydee and Rudolf's Mate.

14. An unframed signed Hearts top from circa 2003, kindly donated by jambojames.

15. Commemorative match programme celebrating 120 years at Tynecastle against Dunfermline on 8 April 2006, signed on the front cover by Bruno Aguiar and Jose Goncalves, and donated by Wattie.

16. The ultimate and unmatched HMFC video/DVD collection. For more, read below.

This is a simply unparalleled collection of Hearts material in one place. It is a collection of about 570 Hearts matches on DVD which runs from the 1930s up to date - many are short highlights, but many are full games. In addition, the collection includes copies of all of the Hearts history and feature compilations released such as "Back from the Brink", "Hearts History" etc. The collection includes significant Hearts adventures in Europe (think Bayern, Slavia Praha, Braga, Stuttgart and the like), as well as major games played domestically (cup and LC finals as well as classic Edinburgh derbies), and even includes a 90 minute audio of the 1956 cup final against Celtic. Most of this material has been put on a TVX multimedia player - with remote control - which can be plugged into and played on the TV or computer. The multimedia player - with all its content - and a selection of DVD copies with illustrated covers (of about 100 games) have been donated to the raffle by 132F29A.

Just stuck ?10 in for a few tickets... Not sure if it worked because the donation tracker hasnt shifted?

It's gone in under the general donation pot. Don't worry, I'll fix that for you. :thumbsup:

indianajones

It's gone in under the general donation pot. Don't worry, I'll fix that for you. :thumbsup:

Thanks! Fingers crossed. Some fantastic prizes in here.

17. A Sparta Prague shirt signed by Roman Bednar. Thanks to redm for organising this.

18. Copy of "The Hearts - The Story of Heart of Midlothian FC" by Albert Mackie, kindly provided by bighusref.

19. Programmes from 2005/06 season - all except two games. Plus some other items (ticket stubs, etc.), with thanks to BM1874.

20. Signed Csaba Laszlo away top, kindly donated by @innes_galloway.

21. One night's stay in the Fountain Court Grove Apartments in Edinburgh. Kindly donated by Jambo Jim.

22. 1986 original home top (large, unsigned) and a Dukla Prague souvenir towel dating from the same year, with thanks to portyhmfc.

23. 2006/07 away top signed by that season's squad, made available to the raffle by Tyniecookie.

24. Signed Mark Ridgers goalkeeper gloves, kindly donated by Beh?lt Goalkeeping http://www.behaltgoalkeeping.com/.

I think mine has done the same.

I think mine has done the same.

If you just put in your donation amount it will default to the general fund. Members buying raffle tickets should first click on the raffle link above the list of donations.

Some cracking prizes

For me personally 11 & 16 stand out as the two i would most like to win, 11 purely because alot of respect for Derek Rae and it seems quite a rare prize, plus i like to collect Hearts in europe from my lifetime / when i was old enough.

16 well just seems incredible

When will this run until?

Oops. I forgot to say.

Entries close on Sunday, 21 July at 9 pm UK time.

livingstonjambo

Oops. I forgot to say.

Entries close on Sunday, 21 July at 9 pm UK time.

Thanks Uly :thumbsup:

16 seems brilliant. always wanted one of the saville rogue scarves too but its a frivolous waste of cash otherwise.

This is incredulous! We can win Skacel?

:wow:

proper chortle at this!

If you just put in your donation amount it will default to the general fund. Members buying raffle tickets should first click on the raffle link above the list of donations.

::facepaw:: Oops!

Is it bad that the prize i'd want the most is the gardening services?

My front garden is a state!

. Snap...

I've been told my wife really wants this actually. Heard some boy say my ladie's front garden was an absolute mess.

Can only assume he means it could do with a bit of topiary and possibly a water feature.

gerryjambo41

After reading through this I carefully followed instructions to buy a couple of tickets and still got it wrong doh ! Can someone please fix it for me :D

After reading through this I carefully followed instructions to buy a couple of tickets and still got it wrong doh ! Can someone please fix it for me :D

Don't worry, we'll fix it up later today.

135 tickets sold so far.

:toasting :

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Apologies if I've missed this but are tickets a fiver like the last one?

Maple Leaf

Apologies if I've missed this but are tickets a fiver like the last one?

Yes.

I've bought two tickets and hopefully will buy a few more to do my bit.

Well done once more to all concerned in the organisation of this.

Archived