The Official JKB Giant Raffle For Hearts

Maple Leaf

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was the 1st name drawn ianbrown82 or Ianbrown1982? Bit confused.

. It says Ianbrown82. So that I assume.

Was the 1st name drawn ianbrown82 or Ianbrown1982? Bit confused.

It was a typo.

It's you - definitely. Sorry for the earlier spelling booboo.

On the other hand - congratulations! :toasting:

KevDrinksCorona

This is perhaps the most confusing raffle I've been a part of.

Well done. Send me a PM with a list of your preferences.

:toasting:

Hi Ulysses,

Bit of dumpling with this PC stuff.

Can I give my selection as : 16 - 2 - 13 - 10- 6 - 17 - 12- 8

If thats ok.

Can I also congratulate you and everyone who helped you with the Raffle, tremendous effort to raise that amount.

Thanks again

Morada

Woo hoo! :sorcerer:

sorry guys, dibs number 16.

How long before ur taking orders for an mp3 of the. 56 commentary please?

As previously mentioned, very keen to get a copy

the stone rose

How long before ur taking orders for an mp3 of the. 56 commentary please?

As previously mentioned, very keen to get a copy

more than happy to help. not sure how soon it will be but will PM you. defo sort you out with a copy.

Balls. The first place guy totally owes me a beer.

You do realise that as a result of this raffle it could be years before the guy ever sees daylight again? :ninja::laugh:

Some prize winners have already been in touch, and everyone else now has a PM from me. I'm particularly interested in hearing from:

Adam Murray

always a jambo

Biffa Bacon

brownkg

Craig Gordons Gloves

dryJTlaw

hawaii

JAMBONI

Jamdub

JCR

lost in leith

mickmaroon

Morse

Rattatooi

Roberto Rajio

shaz

Cheers. :toasting:

more than happy to help. not sure how soon it will be but will PM you. defo sort you out with a copy.

Cheers mate. Really appreciated.

Although it wouldnt reflect it, my post was slightly tongue in cheek, dont expect it to be anytime soon, as i know u have to sort it all out (eg getting ur prize, setting up enjoying etc)

No real rush at the moment mate.

Can only say congratulations, and enjoy it

Jealous beyond belief haha.

All the best

Bm

Sorry for the delay and tension building here. I had a power cut last night at 7pm for 14 hours followed by a visit to the hospital which means I needed to go to bed after I got back. I am just up thanks to some clown tring to sell me home improvements and nobody else in the house answering the phone. Give me 10 mins to come to and I will send off a PM to the powers that be

I pick :- 16

oh wait a minute. :behead:

Well done to young Ian I am sure ever one of us is deeply jealous of that prize.

thanks to the organisers and helpers. PM sent

Thanks to everyone who sent PMs in the last few hours. I'd still like to hear from:

always a jambo

Craig Gordons Gloves

dryJTlaw

lost in leith

Morse

Rattatooi

Roberto Rajio

shaz

Cheers.

Craig Gordons Gloves

Replied to your PM now Ulysses.

YAS!! Thanks to all of you that donated some excellent prizes and all of you that organized this.

Eagerly awaiting to see which of my preferred prizes I'm going to get.

Prize selection update

We're able to say what the first 12 winners on the list have selected, and they are as follows:

2. One day's professional gardening services, with thanks to MundoJambo. Won by Morada.

5. Retro Hearts scarf signed by 1980s players, with thanks to @Gorgie_1874. Won by Adam Murray.

6. Unframed Mexico '86 Scotland top signed by Kenny Dalglish. Kindly offered by @adampreedy. Won by brownkg.

8. Special commemorative 1998 Hearts whisky signed by JJ, BB and PH given to donor after Scottish cup win. Thanks to John S. Won by JamboAl47.

9. Signed Marian Kello goalkeeper gloves, kindly donated by Beh?lt Goalkeeping http://www.behaltgoalkeeping.com/. Won by JAMBONI.

10. A luxury cashmere Hearts scarf, with thanks to Savile Rogue http://www.savile-rogue.com/. Won by mickmaroon.

12. A signed framed photo of the Rudi loser pose. Thanks to @astonsbackflip_. Won by dryJTlaw.

13. A pair of season tickets - one adult and one child - for the Gorgie Stand for 2013/14. With thanks to bobbydee and Rudolf's Mate. Won by kljambo.

16. The ultimate and unmatched HMFC video/DVD collection. Kindly donated by 132F29A and won by ianbrown1982.

17. A Sparta Prague shirt signed by Roman Bednar. Thanks to redm for organising this, and won by Craig Gordons Gloves.

18. Copy of "The Hearts - The Story of Heart of Midlothian FC" by Albert Mackie, kindly provided by bighusref. Won by lost in leith.

20. Signed Csaba Laszlo away top, kindly donated by @innes_galloway. Won by Jamdub.

The following prizes are still available to be claimed:

1. Hearts v Aberdeen signed programme from August 2005, signed by 12 players. Kindly donated by Barr's Red Goala.

3. Jamie Hamill's signed away top from 2012/13 season, kindly offered by Deso1972.

4. Hearts v Spurs programme, signed by Lennon, Bassong, Redknapp and Bale, donated with thanks to @BlairConway1.

7. Aberdeen 2012 programme signed by Black, Beattie, Gowser, Driver, Suso, Ridgers, Prychynenko andTaouil, kindly donated by @CallumHMFC1874.

11. His own commentary notes on the Spurs v Hearts game, kindly donated by Derek Rae.

14. An unframed signed Hearts top from circa 2003, kindly donated by jambojames.

15. Commemorative match programme celebrating 120 years at Tynecastle against Dunfermline on 8 April 2006, signed on the front cover by Bruno Aguiar and Jose Goncalves, and donated by Wattie.

19. Programmes from 2005/06 season - all except two games. Plus some other items (ticket stubs, etc.), with thanks to BM1874.

21. Two night's stay in the Fountain Court Edinburgh Quay Apartments. Kindly donated by Jambo Jim.

22. 1986 original home top (large, unsigned) and a Dukla Prague souvenir towel dating from the same year, with thanks to portyhmfc.

23. 2009/10 top signed by that season's squad, made available to the raffle by dannybennett.

24. Signed Mark Ridgers goalkeeper gloves, kindly donated by Beh?lt Goalkeeping http://www.behaltgoalkeeping.com/.

If Rattatooi, Worthing Jambo and shaz could drop me a line that should mean I can complete the list.

Ulysses,

i have sent you a PM re the 2 season tickets i have won

Got that, thanks. :thumbsup:

I expect to post information about the remaining prizes on Friday evening.

I'd like to say what a pleasure it was to meet JamboAl47; a gentleman and a good Hearts man. Can't get better than that!

All sorted yet ?

Sorry, not quite. Most of the remaining winners have made their selections. I'm going to randomly assign prizes to the other winners and post the final list this evening.

Completely forgot about this. I'll get in touch with Lost in Leith to hand over the book.

Prize selection update

Here's a list of what the remaining 12 winners on the list have won:

1. Hearts v Aberdeen signed programme from August 2005, signed by 12 players. Kindly donated by Barr's Red Goala. Won by Kalamazoo Jambo.

3. Jamie Hamill's signed away top from 2012/13 season, kindly offered by Deso1972. Won by Biffa Bacon.

4. Hearts v Spurs programme, signed by Lennon, Bassong, Redknapp and Bale, donated with thanks to @BlairConway1. Won by Tams bird.

7. Aberdeen 2012 programme signed by Black, Beattie, Gowser, Driver, Suso, Ridgers, Prychynenko andTaouil, kindly donated by @CallumHMFC1874. Won by shaz.

11. His own commentary notes on the Spurs v Hearts game, kindly donated by Derek Rae. Won by Worthing Jambo.

14. An unframed signed Hearts top from circa 2003, kindly donated by jambojames. Won by Rattatooi.

15. Commemorative match programme celebrating 120 years at Tynecastle against Dunfermline on 8 April 2006, signed on the front cover by Bruno Aguiar and Jose Goncalves, and donated by Wattie. Won by Morse.

19. Programmes from 2005/06 season - all except two games. Plus some other items (ticket stubs, etc.), with thanks to BM1874. Won by hawaii.

21. Two night's stay in the Fountain Court Edinburgh Quay Apartments. Kindly donated by Jambo Jim. Won by marvins ear.

22. 1986 original home top (large, unsigned) and a Dukla Prague souvenir towel dating from the same year, with thanks to portyhmfc. Won by always a jambo.

23. 2009/10 top signed by that season's squad, made available to the raffle by dannybennett. Won by Roberto Rajio.

24. Signed Mark Ridgers goalkeeper gloves, kindly donated by Beh?lt Goalkeeping http://www.behaltgoalkeeping.com/. Won by JCR.

Hawaii

Get in touch and will arrange to get the bundle to u

Cheers

Just regarding this I picked up this today and Scott was over the moon to hear his hero's shirt was available for him to be photographed with

63529189-34fa-4283-ba02-b5a1590d48fe.jpg

I may have to frame it and sell it on to him for another bump in funds for Hearts

the stone rose

Just got the Ultimate Hearts compilation courtesy of 132F29A. Not had a chance to watch anything yet but my oh my. Gonna need a new shelving unit!! Outstanding collection and visually looks great!

Thanks again132F29A for the efforts and thanks JKB + Ulysses for organising the raffle, giving me the chance to own a great piece of hearts history. rest assured i will make every effort to continue the good work already done. :2thumbsup:

BM1874 I will pm you re cup final commentary in the next couple of weeks. (just moved house, living out of boxes)

Just posting to say we've had mixed reports about the speed of delivery of prizes to winners. So if you're a donor and you haven't sent your prize or contacted your winner yet, please do so ASAP. :thumbsup:

Also, if you are a winner you'll have gotten a PM from me. If you haven't already been in touch or posted on this thread, please drop me a line to let me know if you've received your prize.

Cheers and thanks.

BM1874 I will pm you re cup final commentary in the next couple of weeks. (just moved house, living out of boxes)

No rush mate. Take ur time and enjoy it! Apprecited in advance though

• 4 months later...

Just got the Ultimate Hearts compilation courtesy of 132F29A. Not had a chance to watch anything yet but my oh my. Gonna need a new shelving unit!! Outstanding collection and visually looks great!

Thanks again132F29A for the efforts and thanks JKB + Ulysses for organising the raffle, giving me the chance to own a great piece of hearts history. rest assured i will make every effort to continue the good work already done. :2thumbsup:

Tried to pm u mate

Any chance u could clear ur inbox and mail me? Cheers

Archived