Possible Fundraiser for fans of Hearts who like Punk/Indie/Ramones

queensferryjambo

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
queensferryjambo

Another update on the T Shirts I have made an initial order of 50 and will get more if and when needed. There is some set up involved for the screen printing so they should be available by the time I get back from my holidays - 10 days from now.

There has been a slight change to the design for the shirts as some of the grey colours on the original design that look good on the poster would not translate well to T Shirts so the image has been made solely white print on black shirts.

Below is what the final design will look like so all the details show up well on a shirt.

Personally I think it looks pretty bloody good but that is just my opinion.

Basically all that is different from the more detailed poster prints is the grey colour on the eye and beak and the Hearts badge have been changed slightly.

DSC04128_zpsa521f4b7.jpg

queensferryjambo

Oh sorry I will start a sales thread for both shirts and posters when I get back in 10 days - that way I have both products in hand and nobody is paying for vapour ware.

Hope all the interested people in both shirts and posters can hang on that time.

I am going to donate a pile of posters for raffle prizes at the family fun day so if you are at the fun day buy some tickets for a good cause and your luck might be in.

I am going to donate a pile of posters for raffle prizes at the family fun day so if you are at the fun day buy some tickets for a good cause and your luck might be in.

Thanks for this mate. I may need to model one myself.

:thumbsup:

queensferryjambo

Oh and just for fun here is the 5-1 cup thrashing Rampant poster next to a Ramones one.

DSC04135_zps745eae15.jpg

Kalamazoo Jambo

Can't believe the Ramones ripped off your design like that :(

The t-shirts will sell out within an hour or two I'm sure. You'll definitely need a second batch :thumbsup:

queensferryjambo

It's funny today was the first time I have seen The Ramones classic poster next to my humble version of it and theirs is rough as a badgers :)

Basil Hayden

Have you worked out the ordering/payment process?

I need (seriously need) to get these stateside!

bigsuperslim1874

Awesome job mate - i actually think the new badge shows up better as well. I am still in for a Large and will spread the word.

Maroonblood22

Possibly one of the best pieces of Hearts merchandise (official or non-official) that I have ever seen. Fantastic idea and top effort from QJ, I'll take 1 of those in M and if theres kids sizes aswell there'll be more required for the troops! Talk of tattoo's is also a great shout, been looking for non-traditional design to add to the collection for a while so this could just be it!

Top work lads,

MB22

Mr God Awful Ugly

I think you'll need much more than 50 mate.

The Exploited one is a great idea too

I think you'll need much more than 50 mate.

The Exploited one is a great idea too

Told you you'd like this..! :thumb:

Mr God Awful Ugly

Told you you'd like this..! :thumb:

Will be wearing it next gig the Threats do!!!

Alba gu Brath

Any other bands we can rip?

Dead Kennedys 'Bedtime for Hibernian'?

Crass 'Best before 1902'?

• 2 weeks later...
queensferryjambo

First up sorry for the slight delay due to my holidays but whilst I was away the first of the shirts were being printed so it has only actually costs a few days.

I will post a for sale thread for posters and shirts hopefully starting tomorrow as I collect the first batch of shirts tomorrow.

Oh and as for Dead Kennedys it has to be be Fresh fruit for the Rotten Cabbages - for the H1b5.

There should be a positive update tomorrow fingers crossed.

First up sorry for the slight delay due to my holidays but whilst I was away the first of the shirts were being printed so it has only actually costs a few days.

I will post a for sale thread for posters and shirts hopefully starting tomorrow as I collect the first batch of shirts tomorrow.

Oh and as for Dead Kennedys it has to be be Fresh fruit for the Rotten Cabbages - for the H1b5.

Your design is simply miles ahead of the original.

Let us know if JKB can be of help with payment processing and order recording - we've helped a few people with that kind of thing before.

:toasting:

queensferryjambo

Your design is simply miles ahead of the original.

Let us know if JKB can be of help with payment processing and order recording - we've helped a few people with that kind of thing before.

:toasting:

Hi,

What I have done so far is fund the posters and first batch of shirts with my own cash which I hope I will get back :) I just wanted to get things started before I went on holiday. I have the posters in hand just waiting on shirts.

If there is demand for a second run of shirts then I will either plough some of the money back into the second run from the first run or just take payments directly from people.

One thing that would be of interest to me Ulysses is how to get any cash I make (which I am hopeful about) to Hearts. Should I just donate straight to the kickback site?

One thing that would be of interest to me Ulysses is how to get any cash I make (which I am hopeful about) to Hearts. Should I just donate straight to the kickback site?

It depends on how you are collecting money. If you are taking PayPal payments, you're probably better off letting us set up a payment screen for you - otherwise there would be two sets of PayPal fees involved. If people are just paying you directly, you'll be avoiding a set of PayPal fees. The other useful thing about using PayPal (yours or JKB's) is that it gives people far away from you a no-hassle method of payment.

Also, when pricing the items, don't forget that you'll have to get them delivered to the buyers. You can set up some kind of collection/delivery by hand near you, but for remote buyers you'll have to send them by post (at a cost).

All these are ideas and options I'm mentioning in case you find them helpful. So have a think about what you need and if we can be of help then drop me a line by PM and let me know.

:thumbsup:

Quality work. :thumbsup:

It is.

It kinda shows up the original as being a bit rough, doesn't it? :ninja::laugh:

Punks No Deid

It is.

It kinda shows up the original as being a bit rough, doesn't it? :ninja::laugh:

It doesn't half, the original looks crap by comparison!

:lol:

Sorry Ramones fans but the new version looks far superior. :curtain:

queensferryjambo

Eleven of these sold within 20 minutes at the fun day.

Hats off mate.

Glad you got them sold and for a great cause. If I had realised they were going to be popular I would have given you more.

Anyone else running a fund raiser that might want some posters please feel free to send me a PM.

It doesn't half, the original looks crap by comparison!

:lol:

Sorry Ramones fans but the new version looks far superior. :curtain:

I'm still taking full credit for being the first to suggest removing the box around the Hearts badge :thumbsup:

Fantastic work :smuggy:

queensferryjambo

Quick update the first batch of shirts are not ready due to delays at the printers as they are snowed under due to Edinburgh Festival - but - they will be ready tomorrow so I will post pictures as soon as I get them.

I've just seen this. Absolutely fantastic.

I'll definitely be after a t-shirt. Either a medium or a large, depending on the make.

Top top work.

queensferryjambo

Does the Hibs one have the eagle holding Scottish Cups and 'we only won 5-1' on the scrolls? I think I prefer a shirt with players names who have played in the last 50 years ;)

I googled it but couldn't find an image of the Hibs one. There are actually a few clubs who have used it - not surprising since it is a very popular design. Most shirts are a direct cut and paste of the Ramones eagle with the baseball bat etc still in the pic.

The design on the Hearts cup shirt is completely drawn from scratch so I hope that shows up in the quality of the print.

I must say I like the Arsenal one with the goals instead of the arrows above the Eagle - wish I had thought of that.

Does the Hibs one have the eagle holding Scottish Cups and 'we only won 5-1' on the scrolls? I think I prefer a shirt with players names who have played in the last 50 years ;)

I googled it but couldn't find an image of the Hibs one. There are actually a few clubs who have used it - not surprising since it is a very popular design. Most shirts are a direct cut and paste of the Ramones eagle with the baseball bat etc still in the pic.

The design on the Hearts cup shirt is completely drawn from scratch so I hope that shows up in the quality of the print.

I must say I like the Arsenal one with the goals instead of the arrows above the Eagle - wish I had thought of that.

Guess that's a reply to my post that's gone (oops!) thing I like about this is preserving the black background

queensferryjambo

Guess that's a reply to my post that's gone (oops!) thing I like about this is preserving the black background

Yes it was - How did your post disappear?

Yes it was - How did your post disappear?

I made it disappear. :ninja:

Back on topic, lads. ;)

How have I missed this???

Braw, braw big T-shirt for me please (XXL) + postage to ZE2 (or I could pick up 1st week in Aug)

queensferryjambo

Hi,

T Shirts are collected. I will start a sales thread as soon as I get shipping prices mailing bags arrived today. 100 poster tubes arrived today as well so they will be on sale as soon as I get shipping prices as well.

All details of pricing will be in sales thread once it goes up.

Just for now here is some pics of the shirts - the printing by Copymade is excellent all the small details are still intact after the image was shrunk to shirt size. The pics aren't great as the flash bounces off the white print on the shirt so some details may not look as crisp are they are on the shirt when it is in hand.

Enjoy.

DSC04446_zps69909397.jpg

DSC04447_zpsdb09abf4.jpg

DSC04443_zpsdc6c7ab6.jpg

Archived