there is a t shirt poster place next to Haymarket,west maitland streete

give them a shout .. all 3 guys are footie fans

pm me if I can help further

good luck

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Danderhall Jambo

What a brilliant idea and outstanding work by queensferryjambo. Posters and T shirts will sell in substantial quantities I would have thought. If time allows to produce even 100 of both I am confident every single one would be sold at the rally next week, indeed a framed poster would be an outstanding auction item. That said, this is a tall order with the time available to do all of this.

skinnybob72

I already have a couple of Ramones T-shirts and would defo be up for one of these.

Out of interest, can you just take a well known logo such as this and morph it into something else without copyright problems?

Cappuccino Kid

I already have a couple of Ramones T-shirts and would defo be up for one of these.

Out of interest, can you just take a well known logo such as this and morph it into something else without copyright problems?

A few clubs have used the Ramones badge before, I've got a Sunderland one from about 7 years ago. Sure the wee team had one as well. So dont imagine there would be a problem with copyright.

Def take one in maroon ( my sons got a ramones one in maroon ,looks great) Small thing, instead of rampant I'd have put "ROUT" ala bbc commentary !!

Oxford City

Definitely take one. Make sure you get some, ahem, 'generous' sizes - those of us who can remember the Ramones are not all as svelte as we once were....

bigsuperslim1874

Deffo in for a t-shirt. I too prefer the one without the box but would take either to be honest ( i absolutely understand keeping it as close to the original out of principal).

Now i have 'Now i wanna sniff some glue' in my head!

Son Of Anarchy

Smart as feck. Can we have sham 69 (51) next? How about a take on my fav band,the rezillos? Mission accomplished album.title says it all

Smart as feck. Can we have sham 69 (51) next? How about a take on my fav band,the rezillos? Mission accomplished album.title says it all

There was nothing Sham about 1-5..! :P

queensferryjambo

Quick answer no you cannot just take peoples copyright.

However I don't think The Ramones have copyright of the US Presidential seal as far as I know they nicked it themselves. It also didn't use their one it is redrawn version of the seal. They also do not have copyright of the fonts and text in the image.

Everything in the design was drawn from scratch apart from the Hearts logo.

If someone works out how to get these shirts up and running mate, I'd take one - reckon its a fantastic idea. Great job, plus, have to say it looks just that bit better without the box round the crest.

dodethejambo
I'd take a t-shirt size FJB please

Fat Jambo Bassa

How about one for Bunter :lol:

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Suspect Device

How about one for Bunter :lol:

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Haha aye an extra one for a fat HIBBY Bassa if you split the cost with me Dode ?

I'm up for a t-shirt or 2. Also like my tattoos and would happily bang an ink version on to my leg if you would send me the pic.

Good shout fae the general , queensferry. One of my mates is the owner of the business at haymarket mentioned. Copymade print shop. He's a Jam Tart to boot aswell ....:)

Good shout fae the general , queensferry. One of my mates is the owner of the business at haymarket mentioned. Copymade print shop. He's a Jam Tart to boot aswell ....:)

Is that Grant..?

Mr God Awful Ugly

Definitely be up for some of those.

Dunno if someone already mentioned it but the designer of the original Ramones logo just died in the last couple of weeks or so.

Alba gu Brath

I've taken the box away from the crest for you m8 to see how it looks without it. Hope you don't mind.

2upu5upe.jpg

This one is great. Would take a poster or kid's t-shirt.

queensferryjambo

Hi,

OK I didn't really want to but it seems everyone like the eagle without the box - so I have had a play with it.

I will pop into the printers at Haymarket tomorrow to check out pricing for posters.

rampantnosquarecrop_zps7f973218.jpg

queensferryjambo

aye mate.

Does Grant have a second name (just so I can ask in the shop) and do you think he will do this for a good price for a Hearts fundraiser? PM me if you like.

Does Grant have a second name and do you think he will do this for a good price for a Hearts fundraiser? PM me if you like.

He's doing some work already for the 1874 Fighting Fund, and if you tell him that The Gasman recommended you use him, I have no doubt he will do you a good deal anyway, and probably a great deal in the current circumstances.

:thumb:

Does Grant have a second name (just so I can ask in the shop) and do you think he will do this for a good price for a Hearts fundraiser? PM me if you like.

pm`d mate but Gasman pretty much covered it....... :drummer:

youve got another pm mate.

queensferryjambo

youve got another pm mate.

Grant gave me a phone. I will meet him at his shop tomorrow - many thanks :)

I think it would look cooler if you lost the eagle altogether and replaced it with the black and white Hearts logo like in the other thread http://www.hmfckickb...29515-t-shirts/

Wish I had some photoshop skills and I'd do it myself!

Its a play on the Ramones logo,you cant lose the eagle or there would be no point.

Its a fantastic logo before the Hearts touch anyway,

up there with the Crass logo :10900:

Archived