UK Consortium Makes Bid

ellsbells

Geoff Kilpatrick

No but if it is a Hearts minded bid its surely better than opportunists like the Sevconians attracted/conspiracy

Of course.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juan Jose Carricondo Perez

Anybody point me in the direction of The Gasman's post?

I wouldn't mind a wee link to this as well if someone familiar with the original post knows where it is?

No but if it is a Hearts minded bid its surely better than opportunists like the Sevconians attracted/conspiracy

I really don't care if the next incumbents of the board room of the great institution that is Heart of Midlothian Football Club are 'Hearts Minded', I'd far rather have people that are capable of running it in such a manner that we are secure on and off the pitch!

I really don't care if the next incumbents of the board room of the great institution that is Heart of Midlothian Football Club are 'Hearts Minded', I'd far rather have people that are capable of running it in such a manner that we are secure on and off the pitch!

Absolutely what I want is people who are sensible business people who can run us securely so I can get back to just wanting a Sat to come and for us to hammer Hibs on a regular basis.

Kickback will be very quiet post takeover and no mad vlad what will we talk about ? :10900:

Does this mean if a bid is accepted we don't go into admin? Or are we in admin already...I'm getting confused :sob:

And Yang, that Churchill picture has put a dampner on a fine post

::troll:::'>

bigis semiauskas

Absolutely what I want is people who are sensible business people who can run us securely so I can get back to just wanting a Sat to come and for us to hammer Hibs on a regular basis.

Kickback will be very quiet post takeover and no mad vlad what will we talk about ? :10900:

pity they couldn't prevent admin

Auldreekie1874

Does this mean if a bid is accepted we don't go into admin? Or are we in admin already...I'm getting confused :sob:

br=

I think if a bid is accepted now that we will avoid admin.....

...and then give the biggest GIRFUY to certain people that Scottish football has ever seen.

Fingers crossed

:10900:

if were outta admin before the season starts, i'm sure we avoid the penalty, which gives a bit breathing space.......i hope that's correct.

Hackney Hearts

if were outta admin before the season starts, i'm sure we avoid the penalty, which gives a bit breathing space.......i hope that's correct.

It's not.

The bid has a CVA proposal built in, which to me says that the consortium must have a reasonable amount of cash? Since they will have seen very little if anything of our accounts?

If the bid is accepted I would assume that we will not avoid administration for the very reason that they have included a CVA proposal as part of the plan.

bigis semiauskas

...and then give the biggest GIRFUY to certain people that Scottish football has ever seen.

Fingers crossed

pleeeeeeeease

Franklin Delano Bluth

br=

Let's remember Churchill for his war-time leadership, not his trolling on Kickback. :lol:

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez

class=:' />

Given that they have allegedly sent CVA details to UKIO's administrator then I would expect the deal to be an out of admin purchase sadly.

Robbo-Jambo

The EEN saying its a consortium of 6 led by the 2 accountants named yesterday ( Kerr and Paterson )

Saying that the CVA would be ACCEPTED by Ukio administrators. Eh !! They have not be appointed yet have they.

Also saying that they tried to strike a deal to avoid the 15 point penalty but it is impossible. Surely the penalty is made by the Scottish League or whatever they are called now and would be NOTTHING to do with a takeover bid !!

Totally confused now.

girvanjambo

If Ukio's administrators accept this CVA and buyout proposal, we could be out of admin by the start of new season, still 1-5 points light, but who cares. Please be a realistic bid.

Given that they have allegedly sent CVA details to UKIO's administrator then I would expect the deal to be an out of admin purchase sadly.

Not necessarily....I think you can still take this course of action before going into Admin if the directors of the company agree. In some insances it can be used to avoid admin. Not 100% sure but think that's right.

So we will start -15.

Hobos will be in a bionic seethe. If it all goes ok, and we are able to sign players then a cheeky wee bid for thumb would be great.

Not a transfer target really, but just enough to get the hobos to feel so down and dejected that even sniffing their sisters panties would not comfort them.

:pleasing:

Surely it's offering a pence in the pound CVA which will be conditional on finding out full debt picture? For that to happenhearts need to oofficially go into administration and the administrator needs to pour through the books which will take weeks. At that point then there may be other offers on the table which provide a better return for creditors so there'd be no reason to accept it now?

264279_589418734416631_1659350501_n.jpg

... or ....

500x_swedish-bikini.jpg

I'm keeping an open mind.

The Scandanavian bid seems to come with more up front and for that reason I'm prepared to listen to them... for as long as it takes

Interesting development - hate not knowing the people involved though always makes me suspicious.

Fingers crossed though it comes good.

bigis semiauskas

If Ukio's administrators accept this CVA and buyout proposal, we could be out of admin by the start of new season, still 1-5 points light, but who cares. Please be a realistic bid.

not so sure,we still have ubig to deal with

Until thy are named how can anybody possibly comment that it's good or bad?

Because they're not named doesn't mean they're not known - at least to some?

The Godfather

Perhaps Scandanavians knew they were behind so loan offer was to try and get near the table. Sounds like others been at the table for a wee while.

Interesting development - hate not knowing the people involved though always makes me suspicious.

However it also means they're not just in it for publicity if they're not willing to give out that info... :thumbsup:

I won't be delighted until at least we know who's involved, their plans, etc. It.could be Charles Geren, FFS.

The two Edinburgh guys CV's look good.

Not sure how much cash the group have though.

Another point, if hearts do miraculously manage to be bought without going into administration we'd still be hit with the points penalty as we have signalled intent to go in. Just in case anyone thinks otherwise

Geoff Kilpatrick

Calm your jets folks. This might be acceptable to Ukio, if true, but it also needs to be accepted by UBIG.

Very much this. A Fergus McCann type scenario would be perfect, People who come in, get the club running properly and set it up for the future.

Calm your jets folks. This might be acceptable to Ukio, if true, but it also needs to be accepted by UBIG.

Due to debt owed to Ukio from Ubig i think Ukio will be running the show

loveofthegame

Perhaps means they are a more professional outfit than the other bidders.

Another point, if hearts do miraculously manage to be bought without going into administration we'd still be hit with the points penalty as we have signalled intent to go in. Just in case anyone thinks otherwise

Signalling intent to go into Admin is not an insolvency event. Not until a court agrees to put us into admin do we get deducted 15 points.

A court could turn down our notice of intent for admin! They won't though, but you get my point.

Fingers crossed

Will have to be some effort after the one we gave them on the 19th of May.

Getintaethem

I doubt very much that this bid will be anything close to what's required. It seems strange that anyone would make a bid at this time without having be able to look at detailed financial information of the real situation at Hearts.

Why would be hit with penalty points for an insolvency event when we've never actually suffered an insolvency event?

That doesn't make any sense to me.

Can't find any info on this anywhere. Does anyone have a link?

If the rangers fiasco showed us anything it was that 99.9% of everything that was reported in the press was total rubbish and the only purpose of reporting it was to sell papers so won't be believing anything from now on until it actually happens.

Can't trust anything that comes out as we don't know whether it's from someone linked to the current board.

We don't even have an administrator and there are talk of bids going in, CVA's, consortia with ?10m to spend?!

At the very, absolute least whether we go into administration or liquidation and whether we end up playing football in the SPL or in the park can we please just have the truth!!!!!

Many deals are done to buy companies out of admin even before they have officially gone into admin- the result is what's known as a pre-pack administration.

Thing is, if we don't go into admin, then all the outstanding debts continue, including the ?25m due to Lithuania. It would be mad to allow those to remain, even at the expense of 15 points, when there's a chance of getting them knocked off for a fraction of their current value.....

Hackney Hearts

London based bid? London Hearts?

Tch. That'll be the subs going up then.

Archived