UK Consortium Makes Bid

ellsbells

Just hope the talks are positive and we can come up with enough dosh to keep us ticking over.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just hope the talks are positive and we can come up with enough dosh to keep us ticking over.

I think the fans can maybe provide this tbh. If the administrator says there is not enough cash to tide the club over, then I'm sure we can raise enough to see us through to a CVA. Bearing in mind it was ?500k including bills to HMRC etc that no longer need to be paid, along with savage cuts to the wage bill we may only be looking at around ?150,000 or so?

I might be well of the mark with that but it won't be an astronomical figure. If it looks like there are buyers lining up and we simply need to keep the club going until a CVA is reached then I'm confident we can do it.

Forth Sport just said that BDO meeting UK based consortium today....fingers crossed

There were a couple of conversations / meetings held today. Though I'm not privy to what was discussed, I'd guess that no news is good news, as I think I'd have heard if it had gone wrong.

I don't for one second think it'll be an easy process, and sadly some staff have already lost their jobs, but I am still quietly confident.

bean counter

There were a couple of conversations / meetings held today. Though I'm not privy to what was discussed, I'd guess that no news is good news, as I think I'd have heard if it had gone wrong.

I don't for one second think it'll be an easy process, and sadly some staff have already lost their jobs, but I am still quietly confident.

That'll do for me

Archived