FOH - Live Web Chat With Ian Murray MP at 12:30

iainmac

Boaby Ewing

Good to hear they have "avenues available" to access an up front capital sum - the most positive and important thing to come out today. Pledge, pledge and pledge again!

It's almost like some of us have been saying this for months. :curtain:

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Watt-Zeefuik

Does anyone know if it's possible to do the cash conversion in a yearly lump instead of monthly draw? They'll have to pay international transfer fees to get my money, and I'd rather they got it up front to help out with the cash situation than have to wait a year for it to trickle in.

MrWinningSmith

FOH have said that overseas pledges and "one offs" - info will follow soon after the monthly pledge has kicked into gear.

Watt-Zeefuik

FOH have said that overseas pledges and "one offs" - info will follow soon after the monthly pledge has kicked into gear.

Thank you. I'll wait patiently, then.

davemclaren

Was due to finish at 13:30 so Ian gave more of his time than I asked him to. There will be plenty of other opportunities to ask questions - for those in the area, Directors of FoH will be holding a "drop in" at MHSC on Saturday between 12-4. Rather than get dragged shopping - why not pop in? The MHSC could probably use the cash over their bar too.

Your round? :cool_shades:

Franklin Delano Bluth

More meetings then?

I for one, am shocked.

:arry:

oh ah grantona

Say we who are glued to Kickback. There'll be tons of folk to whom FoH are barely a rumour.

Thats why 6 months ago they should have taken cash from pledger's and try and drum up an advertising campaign. RADIO, TV, billboard trucks at every home game at every entrance.

More than 1 leaflet drop at games. They just strike as being very slow to move baring in mind they have been talking between themselves for 2 years, i mean surly if you want fans on board and thats your plan, then you engage as many as you can from day 1. I pledged as soon as i heard about them and for them to only have 5000 names that they hope are genuine is laughable. I will however back them all the way if they manage to get any percent of the club.

More meetings then?

I for one, am shocked.

:arry:

Does that mean all of your own questions have been answered? :-)

Archived