10 O'Clock Live

JamboCampbell

JamboCampbell

Anyone watch this regularly, only started watching a few weeks ago!

Absolutely hilarious! Best laugh I have had all day!

Brillian tonight maybe best one yet! Well worth a watch!

Really like it. Dave Mitchell is superb.

But then he married Victoria Coren, forever killing my hopes of a bunk up with her. Shithouse.

JamboCampbell

Dave Mitchell is class I have loved him since his perp show days!

Jimmy Carr's openings to the show never dissapoint either!

Plus......the bird!

But then he married Victoria Coren, forever killing my hopes of a bunk up with her. Shithouse.

Utter hound! R U 4 REEL

Utter hound! R U 4 REEL

There is more to a woman being attractive than photoshop, an eating disorder and getting your chebs out for a lads mag. Victoria Coren has an air of naughtiness about her and the chat would be fantastic.

There is more to a woman being attractive than photoshop, an eating disorder and getting your chebs out for a lads mag. Victoria Coren has an air of naughtiness about her and the chat would be fantastic.

So would Blanche from coronation street.

So would Blanche from coronation street.

If she wasn't dead.

Name a woman you would want to have sex with and then talk to?

Back on track.....

I quite like it, however I find it suffers from trying to cram too much in. They seem to have learned, this series, that less may be actually better but I still find the overly left wing debates rather rushed and quite petty at times. The whole 'boo the Tory' type of shite gets quite tedious.

Mitchell is superb and I'm glad that Jimmy Carr seems to be leaving the props at home these days.

Carr dressing up in season one was dreadful, but generally it's very good. Charlie Brooker and David Mitchell are outstanding, the chemistry between the four of them works very well.

And Victoria Coren is one of the sexiest, smartest and sassiest ladies around, fair play to Mitchell for getting in there.

Fine. You can have her and I'll take Laverne. Everyone's a winner!

It's a decent show but Mitchell and Brooker make it. I like Jimmy Carr but he really just gives the same sort of one liner jokes you can hear him do on any panel show - whereas 10'o clock live is meant to a bit more like Have I Got News For You than 8 Out Of 10 Cats. Laverne doesn't seem to bring a lot to the show either.

As someone else said I am glad they got rid of the Jimmy Carr dressing up sketches, which really lowered the tone of the show.

The Mitchell debates are probably the best part of the show when they manage to get guests who are willing to have a civilised debate rather than some of the guests who seem to just want to shout over eachother and play to the gallery with petty insults

Sterling Archer

I still don't understand the benefit of this being live?

She defo has something about her. But I can't be arsed with her left wing idealistic views

If she wasn't dead.

Name a woman you would want to have sex with and then talk to?

YIR MITHER

:gocompare:

:pleasingao:

:glorious: :keegan:

YIR MITHER

:gocompare:

:pleasingao:

:glorious: :keegan:

She's only 82, she wouldn't have you.

She's still got some taste.

Archived