surprise, surpise. "early discount period" extended

Commander Harris

the general

good news for me ... get back from hols on sunday so should make robbies testi and renew ticket at the cheaper price

PresidentRomanov
I went and renewed 1st thing this morning with me being up here on the Bank Holiday. I'd say there were about a dozen people waiting when the TO opened. Later a mate called me from Tynie where he was in a queue of about 30.

Knew it would be extended. Some people in the Members Only section owe me 50p!

You were that sure, you were there renewing first thing this morning :rolleyes:

jambojim52
good news for me ... get back from hols on sunday so should make robbies testi and renew ticket at the cheaper price

You want to see Robbies TESTI'S????:evilno:

jambos are go!
Never mind. I'm sure once all the disloyal, "poison ivy" supporters have been struck off the list, the club will be able to open the floodgates to all the "new blood" on the waiting list.

This is a triumph for HMFC.

Rejoice.

:confused:

There can be non doubt that there is a rump of supporters we would not miss even if they were not replaced. We all know some of them- they've been around for years and in truth I doubt we've seen the back of them. They were probably first to renew.

el_jambo74
Is anyone else trying to use the online thing to renew their ticket the now?

Its not letting me do it.

Here's an idea - why not phone up the club who I suspect may help you through any problems you may have in booking online. That's what I did. I think, just maybe, that you'll stand a better chance of resolving your problem via that route, than a post on kickback.

el_jambo74

You'll get banned from Kickback for being waaaaaaaay too happy ;) Didn't you realise that every single thing the club does is to be treated with extreme negativity?

Nucky Thompson
I went and renewed 1st thing this morning with me being up here on the Bank Holiday. I'd say there were about a dozen people waiting when the TO opened. Later a mate called me from Tynie where he was in a queue of about 30.

Knew it would be extended. Some people in the Members Only section owe me 50p!

I was there 1st thing this morning as well boaby waiting on it opening. I meant to go on Saturday but was too busy to make it.

ST holders can, just renew.

Anyone who is not re-newing due to the current situation, then they clearly have not been a ST holder for long. We've been through much harder times than this.

Aye - you are absolutely right!

I only bought my ST in 1976, with relegation and all that, and was at every 1st Division game the following season (when they scraped promotion back up).

My father bought his (he thinks ) in 1964.

Clearly not ST holders for long after all.

No Manager = No Renewal for both of us.

zicoinexile

Christophe Berra wrote to me and told me how important next season was going to be - no apology for this season though. And no indication that we will have a manager. If its SF then no season ticket - simple really.

FWIW I have had a season ticket for over 15 years but I have had enough of being lied to - I want to see players picked on merit by people competent to do so. None of the present incumbents "tick the box" on that score for me.

gowestjambo
I've just received a begging letter from Christophe Berra.

Sorry son, but you won't be getting a penny of my hard earned until I see who your boss appoints as your new manager. :mad:

Me too, desperado stuff or what? I replied (not that I think it will be read) as a paying customer I have the right to evaluate what is being sold before I part with my money!

I have no idea whether it will be similar to the first season Vlad was in charge, or the dross served up this season, I reserve the right to be in possession of all the information before parting with my money for 3 season tickets! (got a pretty good idea what is likely to be on offer next season - that is why I have not renewed yet!)

ps I think I'll wait till Vlad himself contacts me!

This is the best bit on the website...

A club spokesperson said, "Whilst thousands of supporters have now backed the team for next season we recognise that some have not yet chosen to do so.

Do they not know who said it??

Drew Busby !
Me too, desperado stuff or what? I replied (not that I think it will be read) as a paying customer I have the right to evaluate what is being sold before I part with my money!

I have no idea whether it will be similar to the first season Vlad was in charge, or the dross served up this season, I reserve the right to be in possession of all the information before parting with my money for 3 season tickets! (got a pretty good idea what is likely to be on offer next season - that is why I have not renewed yet!)

ps I think I'll wait till Vlad himself contacts me!

Ditto.

We have a block of 4ST's waiting in similar limbo and feel no compulsion to "blink first" on the season-ticket standoff.

Just bring in a manager and I'll renew them all on line within the hour. Simple !

Through thick and thin

Appoint a decent manager and give them full autonomy over selection. Its not rocket science.

By The Light..

new golf membership v season ticket debate not resolved for me yet, both equally frustrating, could afford both but maybe pay as you play on both is an option also...

Here's an idea - why not phone up the club who I suspect may help you through any problems you may have in booking online. That's what I did. I think, just maybe, that you'll stand a better chance of resolving your problem via that route, than a post on kickback.

At 30p a minute (probably on for 10mins)?

I would rather see if people knew what to do for free first.

The charge for the transaction is a joke. Why didn't they just put a ?5.00 onto the cost of the book rather than fleece us with an administraion fee.

My cash is still in my bank just like the 4 mates I go with. We will wait until we see the new manager and then see what players are shipped out and in.

If need be we'll pay at the gate or buy the tickets for each match rather than give the dictator any more reason to ram us up the chorus.

letsmakesomenoise
they need to extend it until they get a reputable and competent manager

that is when I will part with my hard earned

Thats what I said in my reply to Christophe's note!!! :confused::confused:

garrysprott

I watched the game last night - I just about fell asleep!

No manager, no striker - means no renewal of season ticket from me - sorry but I do support the team but I am NOT handing over my cash to watch Calum Elliot make another dog's dinner of a game. It was one of the worst games of the season.

i HAVE HAD MY SEASON TICKET FOR OVER 30 YEARS.

Fat Striker

According to the guys on Hearts World before the game last night there is going to be an announcement on the official site at 10.30am today with an exact number of how many Season Tickets have been sold so far.

Lawrence sounded rather smug about it so I'm presuming that the figure will be surprisingly high.

walton1983
Ditto.

We have a block of 4ST's waiting in similar limbo and feel no compulsion to "blink first" on the season-ticket standoff.

Just bring in a manager and I'll renew them all on line within the hour. Simple !

We have had a lot of managers under Romanov. While Hearts are under his guidance it won't matter who is the manager.He is a dictator who will not change. Until he goes nothing will get better. Sad but true. I still don't think we know just how bad things are inside the club.

Nelly Terraces
season ticket sales on a par with this time last season at just over 7,000 still a core support holding on for better times then.

MAte, you could add another 3 thou to that and that will be it, folk paying on the day for games will be negligable and games v the likes of ICT, Hamilton etc , you are looking at 10,500 crowds. I actually think the amount of people who will buy a season ticket won't get above 8500.

Through thick and thin
MAte, you could add another 3 thou to that and that will be it, folk paying on the day for games will be negligable and games v the likes of ICT, Hamilton etc , you are looking at 10,500 crowds. I actually think the amount of people who will buy a season ticket won't get above 8500.

Will be amazed if ST sales get over ten thousand.

Archived