surprise, surpise. "early discount period" extended

Commander Harris

they need to extend it until they get a reputable and competent manager

that is when I will part with my hard earned

Gigolo-Aunt

Looks like the ticket sales are **** poor then. Not the same message that was on the the official site at the tail end of last week.

It would appear "Show me a manager" is the big one on this.

chester copperpot
Quality stuff! Renewals going really well then!

They must be seriously worried about sales. I'd say approx 2K sold so far. Their comparisons to people renewing against last years figures must have them keeking in their pants to renew the extension period.

LMFAO!!! Surely with all these record breaking days of sales and record numbers of folk wanting to renew, there wouldnt be any need to give folk a second chance to renew so to speak.

Predictable, but cringeworthy none the less.

Never mind. I'm sure once all the disloyal, "poison ivy" supporters have been struck off the list, the club will be able to open the floodgates to all the "new blood" on the waiting list.

This is a triumph for HMFC.

Rejoice.

:confused:

davemclaren
They must be seriously worried about sales. I'd say approx 2K sold so far. Their comparisons to people renewing against last years figures must have them keeking in their pants to renew the extension period.

Didn't they extend the discount period last year as well? :cool:

Commander Harris

they did indeed.

Will people be taken in this year though...?

ToadKiller Dog

makes sense with the robbie and kilmarnock games coming up,bit of a bummer for those who had to que up in the massive ques over the weekend.

they did the same last year .

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Still on course for record season ticket sales? :rolleyes:

they need to extend it until they get a reputable and competent manager

Holy smoke, i8hibsh! Discount period extended to Christmas 2011! :eek:

Gigolo-Aunt

I may be wrong on this, but Im led to believe that the waiting lists that were inm place the last two seasons have now all be used up ?

Interesting times ahead in the pre-season me thinks.

Looks like the ticket sales are **** poor then. Not the same message that was on the the official site at the tail end of last week.

It would appear "Show me a manager" is the big one on this.

Unfortunately, a lot of people now appear resigned to the prospect of Frail being manager next season. Some of these people will have renewed, but a lot will not.

I can't believe that we're accepting this four months down the line from the club's undertaking to appoint a non-puppet - but the general mood on KB now seems to indicate this. Acceptance, fatalism, resignation. We don't even mind that they've taken us for a ride again.

davemclaren

Were they taken in last year? Don't answer that. ;)

What I mean is that I assume early sales were a lot better last year so this could be seen as a standard marketing ploy rather than a panic measure. But as no-one has any official figures on sales it's hard to tell. :)

I can't understand peoples joy and hilarity at our inability to shift season tickets. :(

This is serious, and pretty soon we'll be trailing the Hobo's on ST's. :eek:

chester copperpot

I honestly could not tell you Dave. I didn't renew till the last minute last year, though it wasn't down to a protest or complaint, it was more down to laziness.

Holy smoke, i8hibsh! Discount period extended to Christmas 2011! :eek:

We wont exist then

We will be AFC Hearts and we will be playing in the East of Scotland League :sad:

marshallschunkychicken

*******s.

And there was me stressing about getting it done by this morning.... :mad:

I can't understand peoples joy and hilarity at our inability to shift season tickets. :(

This is serious, and pretty soon we'll be trailing the Hobo's on ST's. :eek:

Whos fault is this??

Who can rectify??

I may be wrong on this, but Im led to believe that the waiting lists that were inm place the last two seasons have now all be used up ?

I meant in a "Believe" sense.;)

Gigolo-Aunt
I meant in a "Believe" sense.;)

:P

I wonder what the report is which is being sent back to castle Vlad.

Whos fault is this??

Who can rectify??

ST holders can, just renew.

Anyone who is not re-newing due to the current situation, then they clearly have not been a ST holder for long. We've been through much harder times than this.

I was on the waiting list last year. They never got in contact with me, and then they came out with a statement saying that they had contacted everyone who had gone on the waiting list.

To be honest it feels like I dodged a bullet, as it means I have only went to about 10 games this season and didn't see half the crap that season ticket holders paid for.

Until a new manager is appointed, I will continue to pick and choose what games I go to.

boabyarsebiscuit

I went and renewed 1st thing this morning with me being up here on the Bank Holiday. I'd say there were about a dozen people waiting when the TO opened. Later a mate called me from Tynie where he was in a queue of about 30.

Knew it would be extended. Some people in the Members Only section owe me 50p!

Anyone who is not re-newing due to the current situation, then they clearly have not been a ST holder for long. We've been through much harder times than this.

Actually best not, because this would decend into one of those threads.

davemclaren
I went and renewed 1st thing this morning with me being up here on the Bank Holiday. I'd say there were about a dozen people waiting when the TO opened. Later a mate called me from Tynie where he was in a queue of about 30.

Knew it would be extended. Some people in the Members Only section owe me 50p!

You'll never see that money!! :cool:

I renewed today at 12:05 am as my Amex card rolls over to the next month on the 4th. ;)

You'll never see that money!! :cool:

I renewed today at 12:05 am as my Amex card rolls over to the next month on the 4th. ;)

50PREVISEDBRITANNIA.jpg

There you go.

We wont exist then

We will be AFC Hearts and we will be playing in the East of Scotland League :sad:

If you're waiting on someone on here to actually form the said club first, don't hold your breath!

winston churchill

message for charlie mann,if you looking in:rolleyes:

my cash is still in the RBS, and wont be coming out until i see this new manager in the home dugout and hearts scarf in the air.

chester copperpot

Please.

Commander Harris
Can we have a real fan debate thread as a sticky?

yay! that would be fun! :D

yay! that would be fun! :D

It would stop every other thread which mentions the words "season" and "ticket" descending into a back and forth "I'm better than you" argument.

Clearly this is not a price cut in desperation as the fans keep their cash in their pockets.

It is clearly to help the convenience of the fans who are at the Kilmarnock and RN games!;)

And also because too many fans couldn't renew due to the size of the queues in the ticket office last week ... which almost reached the door!;)

Is anyone else trying to use the online thing to renew their ticket the now?

Its not letting me do it.

The Merse

Does 15 years qualify as long enough, or am I just a Johnny come Lately?

I've not renewed yet and not certain I will.

I even forgot we had a game tonight FFS.

Father Tiresias

I've just received a begging letter from Christophe Berra.

Sorry son, but you won't be getting a penny of my hard earned until I see who your boss appoints as your new manager. :mad:

Yeah only since 1982.

Cecilia_Bb_Trumpet_2_Water_Keys.jpg

chester copperpot
Does 15 years qualify as long enough, or am I just a Johnny come Lately?

I've not renewed yet and not certain I will.

I even forgot we had a game tonight FFS.

:evilno: Clearly not a real fan then.

Tom Heaney

Good, Because I forgot that it ran out this week

Only a Game

Yes and we bloody well hated it then too.

There is no need for us to currently be "in hard times" It mere incompetence and stubborness and lies thats taking us there, not resources. Those who are currently declining to renew are quite correct to do so for as long as they can hold out.

I have renewed due to my own personal circumstances only, certainly not as a show of support for Romanov or an acceptance of how he is running the club.

Only a Game

I might be way off the mark here, but didnt they extend it last year to cover one more pay day as they got the first date kind of out of sync with people's salaries going in ?

Same cant be said this year.

Bootboy100
Yes and we bloody well hated it then too.

There is no need for us to currently be "in hard times" It mere incompetence and stubborness and lies thats taking us there, not resources. Those who are currently declining to renew are quite correct to do so for as long as they can hold out.

I have renewed due to my own personal circumstances only, certainly not as a show of support for Romanov or an acceptance of how he is running the club.

Amen to that.

Like yourself I renewed my ST yesterday and it certainly wasnt renewed because of Romanov or the season we have had or because of any optimism for the coming season.

It was renewed out of blind love for the club however if the bitch doesnt get its act together for next season the blind love may have disappeared by this time next year!!!

davemclaren
I might be way off the mark here, but didnt they extend it last year to cover one more pay day as they got the first date kind of out of sync with people's salaries going in ?

Same cant be said this year.

no idea tbh.

Archived