What are you Listening to Right Now?

cosanostra

Midloth_Iain

Asobi Seksu - Lions & Tigers

Asobi Seksu - Thursday

Asobi Seksu - I'm HappyBut You Dont Like Me

Goddam wonderful !! :cool:

Watching MTV2 showing vintage videos.

Scooby Snacks by Fun Lovin Criminals is on. Never seen that video before.

Robbos Right Peg

Just saw the news that Mick was 65 today so am blasting out Sympathy for the Devil not sure the neighbours aprove.

Carl Spackler
So am I,m spooky as feck, espec seen as I dont like the NIN.

:laugh:Honestly same here, it's the first time I've listened to it and it's OK in parts. I'm not a huge fan either but I thought "With Teeth" was alright and now get emails from the NIN website.

The last Blur album. Not normally my cup of tea, but saw how into the Afrobeat stuff Albarn was, so giving it a bash and it's not too shabby at all!

PsychocAndy

Gilo - Blood In

Shouldn't really be listening to Dutch Death Metal at this time of the morning but my brothers nephew is the guitarist. I'd post the my space link to it if anyone wants and if the Mods allow it.

PsychocAndy

My daughter telling me that because the glands in her neck are swollen she cant carry dishes through to the kitchen.

The People's Chimp
Now

Bauhaus - Bela Lugosi's Dead

good skills!

i'm having one of my regular charlatans moments and listening to can't get out of bed.

North Berwick Jambo

Had a few friends round for a wee bash at the weekend & when my mate dougie stuck this one on the decks in the early hours they went a bit nuts for it...

Sander van Doorn's remix of Timbaland Feat. One Republic - Apologize

North Berwick Jambo

Madonna "Give It 2 Me" (feat. Pharrell)

North Berwick Jambo

Classic ;)

The Jam- Town Called Malice

chester copperpot
Probably a good thing.

:P

Hehe, its one that sneaked onto my Ipod from the wife's collection. Damn, wish I could remember the song now.

You heard Glasvegas yet mate, wanted to know what you thought of them, maybe this is best kept to a PM.

Gigolo-Aunt
Hehe, its one that sneaked onto my Ipod from the wife's collection. Damn, wish I could remember the song now.

You heard Glasvegas yet mate, wanted to know what you thought of them, maybe this is best kept to a PM.

Feck the PM. The people have a right to know the truth. :)

Bought one of their singles from FOPP for a few quid - only listened to it a few times, not very impressed with what I heard If im being honest, Andy.

chester copperpot
Feck the PM. The people have a right to know the truth. :)

Bought one of their singles from FOPP for a few quid - only listened to it a few times, not very impressed with what I heard If im being honest, Andy.

Fair play mate, you're prob the only one on here I'd give that has a better music taste than me.

I must admit though, I've loved their stuff, although only heard a few of their tunes as yet. I just hope they dont go the same way as the view have.

*Edit, except the La's. (heh heh)

PsychocAndy

George Galloway on talksport and the fireworks from the tattoo scarring the crap out of my dog.