Hibs fans show their true colours...

The Merse

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like a minority.

Like the minority of mini huns at Tynecastle.

Both should go!

Dirk Diggler
Sounds like a minority.

Like the minority of mini huns at Tynecastle.

Both should go!

Have you ever heard a chant of 'Rangers, Rangers' when Celtic visit Tynecastle?

Dirk Diggler
Mental, i never expected Hibs fans to chant Celtic.

Although the other way round is quite the norm.

cosanostra

Yeah, i've heard them doing that at Tynecastle myself, not for years though.

I'd bet anything you would never get Hearts supporters chanting Rangers at any Hearts game. There would be a riot or something.

Have you ever heard a chant of 'Rangers, Rangers' when Celtic visit Tynecastle?

Never heard that once. The guy on hibs nets correct time to tare down the East Terracing :)

Dirk Diggler
Never heard that once. The guy on hibs nets correct time to tare down the East Terracing :)

Aye, With they w*nkstains standing in it at the time.

Aye, With they w*nkstains standing in it at the time.

Excellent idea well that's at least two names for the petition :shade:

they can go ahead and smack me in the mouth !!!

Notice they are trying to blame celtic fans who must have bought tickets for the Hibs terrace -- yeah right !!:mad:

They showed their true colours and should just admit it instead of always trying to blame others -- second rate club with second rate fans.

So when they do it, its a wind up but when hibs do it its disgusting?

:confused: - Me

maroonlegions
Well done!!!

Have a biscuit.

but we do rule gorgie.;):107years:

Dirk Diggler
So when they do it, its a wind up but when hibs do it its disgusting?

:confused: - Me

Is that what I said?

Most things Celtics away support sing and chant is disgusting.

JamboSean

Just proving exactly what they are. Sellick's feeder club and Mini-Mhanks.

It won't be long until the 'Tiny Tim' element within the Hibs support start to defend the actions of the erseholes.

:(

Ray Winstone

Dont know how some on here can talk given the mass outpouring of love and devotion whenever Rangers win.

Amazing, there goes their argument of us being mini-huns and them not having that sort of element in their support.

Actually delighted with this news. Can't wait to bring this up with the vast number of Hibee mates I have. Honestly, this is like Christmas to me. You have no idea how many times I've had to defend the Hearts support from being labelled mini-huns.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Can recall celtic fans chanting hibees at us but never heard of it going the other way.

The only time I have heard us chanting another teams name was at the Hibs away game in the 2004/2005 season - Judas Webster with the late eqaualiser - when Hibs and Aberdeen were chasing the European spots.

And on the way out some were chanting "Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Aberdeen....."

Nucky Thompson
So the Tiny Tim's shown up for what they are.Erses.
Tiny Tim's :biggrin: I like that:107years:

Craigieboy

That is totally astonishing.

Mini-Huns?

OMG, the irony.

Silly billys.

The only thing I can remember close to doing something like this was singing with the Celtic fans towards the end of 2005/2006 season when we were 3-0 up and one game away from wrapping up second place 'Let's all laugh at Rangers'.

That was a mutual hatred of both teams though, I don't think we ever have, or should, actively big up the name of one of the OF no matter how much it irritates the other team. Mentioned above is us singing Aberdeen, the difference with that is that Aberdeen are not famous any more and are for the most part irrelevant nothings. After failing to beat Hibs in the previous two attempts we were basically becoming Aberdeen symathisers for the rest of their season in the hope of them getting ahead of Hibs.

What's Hibs excuse? Do they affiliate themselves with Celtic so much that they'd be genuinely happy that they would finish above Celtic? Muppets.

Dirk Diggler

Anyone seen that image of a can of Diet Coke with the words changed to 'Diet Huns'?

I'm sure some of they ******s on .net use it as their Avatar.

Perhaps we could come up with something similar?

:)

Is that what I said?

Most things Celtics away support sing and chant is disgusting.

Not the 1st bit (why i asked)

Just wandering if Celtic sing 'hibees' its considered a wind up but when hibs fans sing Celtic to rile up Rangers its disgusting and they are therefore considered mini-tims. :rolleyes:

it just goes to show when your standing next to your work mates who are hobos well they AINT

Dirk Diggler
Not the 1st bit (why i asked)

Just wandering if Celtic sing 'hibees' its considered a wind up but when hibs fans sing Celtic to rile up Rangers its disgusting and they are therefore considered mini-tims. :rolleyes:

Do you think the Hibs fans will chant Rangers name when they play Celtic?

If not, Why not?

Guest hoggis

No need for a debate. Hibs fans are a stain on society. Dont even give them the oxygen. Vermin.

The Old Tolbooth

How can it be a minority when it was ONLY a minority that actually turned up at the egg today, surely that means it was most of them!

The hobo end had huge gaps in it, I honestly couldn't believe that they didn't turn out for a HOME game when chasing 3rd place in the league against Rangers!!!

Absolutely pathetic!

jambojim52
they can go ahead and smack me in the mouth !!!

Notice they are trying to blame celtic fans who must have bought tickets for the Hibs terrace -- yeah right !!:mad:

They showed their true colours and should just admit it instead of always trying to blame others -- second rate club with second rate fans.

Tic fans buying tickets? There were plenty of EMPTY seats, so how many REAL Hibbies attended a Sunday game, against one of the OF, when pushing for third?

And they claim they have a bigger support? Clowns.

Dam! Must learn to type faster

Guest hoggis
Tic fans buying tickets? There were plenty of EMPTY seats, so how many REAL Hibbies attended a Sunday game, against one of the OF, when pushing for third?

And they claim they have a bigger support? Clowns.

Dam! Must learn to type faster

You know you dont need to ask that dont you?How many hobos attended the biggest game in Edinburgh football history? We might be toiling at the moment,but never ever shall we stoop to the level of those cretins.

And not to mention the Wallace Mercer chants.

Vile.The whole lot of them.

Do you think the Hibs fans will chant Rangers name when they play Celtic?

If not, Why not?

Rangers will be below them in the league. :)

I obviously see your point but think some, such as young kids would more likely be doing it to wind up rangers.

I obviously see your point but think some, such as young kids would more likely be doing it to wind up rangers.

Why are you even trying to defend the wee teamers?

This just proves what everyones always known, the wee team really are tiny tims. Filth.

Why are you even trying to defend the wee teamers?

This just proves what everyones always known, the wee team really are tiny tims. Filth.

I have no idea...

Can i change my first post to "They're all ****"

Dirk Diggler

Ok, Will the young kids (god bless them) in their naivety chant Rangers name when they play Celtic?

If not, Why not?

It's only a wind up, Right?

The next time one of these reptilian clowns labels ANY of us mini-huns, they're going to get it.

By their logic, I can now label ALL hibbies as IRA supporters.

FTH/C.

RockyBalboa

I never heard it today and I sit in the middle of the east (where the singing was meant to take place)

Not saying it didnt happen but for the post to be Hibs fans showing there true colours is bull****! :evilno: As if many ?of our fans would chant a name of a dirty weegie side the majority cannae stand! :sad:

Dirk Diggler
I never heard it today and I sit in the middle of the east (where the singing was meant to take place)

Not saying it didnt happen but for the post to be Hibs fans showing there true colours is bull****! :evilno: As if many ?of our fans would chant a name of a dirty weegie side the majority cannae stand! :sad:

Typical Tiny Tim denial. (Loving that expression :laugh:)

You must get that from your big sisters as well.

RockyBalboa
Typical Tiny Tim denial. (Loving that expression :laugh:)

You must get that from your big sisters as well.

No denial. I have never sang any Irish song nor wanted Celtic to beat Ranger or Hearts for that matter. In fact I want Hearts to do them whenever they play any of the biggoted filth.

Different for you though, who were you wanting to win today? One of the gruesome twosome who "bribe" the referees and "corupt" Scottish football was it?

And why was that? So Hibs dont make 3rd? Coming from someone who says hibs revel in Hearts defeat more than Hibs wins I find that ironic.

gorgie rd eh11

It's common to call us mini huns or whatever, but it is much nearer the truth to call them celtics wee team. Today proves that.

Archived