Hibs fans show their true colours...

The Merse

Dirk Diggler
Ok, not completely filth free I succeed! (sp)

Concede?

Triple :oopsoops:

;)

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jambogaza
And why did Hearts fans sing as song of a team they dont like? To wind Hibs fans up I presume? Whats the difference of Hibs singing "celtic"? Both are Scottish football clubs. I didnt sing "celtic" and I cant understand why some ******s would but theres not diff at all.

Was just my personal opinion.

jambojim52

The real reason why the hubs end was empty.

Quote, Post 20 from here

:http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=116921

There will be plenty empty seats in the Hibs areas tomorrow as all the Leith Atheletic kids teams are away this weekend - parents also. I know 9 ST holders who are away.

:):):)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
The real reason why the hubs end was empty.

Quote, Post 20 from here

:http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=116921

There will be plenty empty seats in the Hibs areas tomorrow as all the Leith Atheletic kids teams are away this weekend - parents also. I know 9 ST holders who are away.

:):):)

HAHAHAHHAHA!

FFS.

Pete Seeger
Who says anything about being the victim? Just seems some folk are trying to justify Hearts' sectarian element by some stupid arseholes singing "celtic" to wind the huns up.

I don't think you will find a hearts fan who say's were bigot free. I have however spoken to many flumps who beleive that hibs are free of bigotry, sectarianism and now "filth". This is clearly untrue. And your mobs claims of us being mini huns are laughable compared to you lot. Never have I heard us sing a Rangers song and I doubt I ever will.

I can also appreciate weve had some horrible songs in the past but they have always been pub songs. Unlike your lot singing in a stadium filled, (well not quite;)) of kids about a local mans death. Very good. Filth free my arse

RockyBalboa
Concede?

Triple :oopsoops:

;)

haha. Too much bevy pal.

Im away up town again anyway, bank holiday night an all that :)

RockyBalboa
I don't think you will find a hearts fan who say's were bigot free. I have however spoken to many flumps who beleive that hibs are free of bigotry, sectarianism and now "filth". This is clearly untrue. And your mobs claims of us being mini huns are laughable compared to you lot. Never have I heard us sing a Rangers song and I doubt I ever will.

I can also appreciate weve had some horrible songs in the past but they have always been pub songs. Unlike your lot singing in a stadium filled, (well not quite;)) of kids about a local mans death. Very good. Filth free my arse

Ok, before I post this I have never once sang the Mercer song but...

your trying to say if Farmer was trying to buy Hearts and wipe them out there wouldnt be song from Hearts about him dying and Hearts not if when he died? I think we both know the answer to this. So although I condone the song and would never sing it as he has a family etc he wasnt just a local man but the man who tried to kill off Hibs. :sad:

Pete Seeger

Congratulations on post 107. Gutted he didn't shut your filth free club down

RockyBalboa
Congratulations on post 107. Gutted he didn't shut your filth free club down

Your obviously small minded then. If Hearts went pop tomorrow I would be gutted for all the Hearts supporters and for Edinburgh as much as losing the derby. Anyway last comment on the mater.

Pete Seeger
Your obviously small minded then. If Hearts went pop tomorrow I would be gutted for all the Hearts supporters and for Edinburgh as much as losing the derby. Anyway last comment on the mater.

In actual fact I'd probaly not want hibs to fold. Would miss our regular derby wins to much. Your obviously small minded if you think your clubs filth free. I know i'm going on about it but it really is a belter of a claim. That's my last comment on the mater.

RockyBalboa
In actual fact I'd probaly not want hibs to fold. Would miss our regular derby wins to much. Your obviously small minded if you think your clubs filth free. I know i'm going on about it but it really is a belter of a claim. That's my last comment on the mater.

Ukol. Look at my posts above to JF where I conceeded there is some ******s in the Hibs support. So I backtracked, I thought about it and agreed. End of story.

RockyBalboa
I would say it is more silly little laddies taking tri-colours to Rangers matches to wind up the huns & yous for the silly wee laddies who take the UJ's

I have heard from 2 Hearts fans I know who post on here (names can be if needed) that an ellement of grown adult Hearts fans sing prodestant songs and anti-Ireland songs on supporters busses consistantly as well as at away grounds and thats a bit different than a couple of people taking tri-colours to wind up the opposition! At no time at Easter Road I have ever heard any Catholic or Irish songs being sang at all. And thats one of the reasons I support my club because it's filth free.[/QU

****s sake' date= filth free, you're having a laugh yeah? You obviously swallow all that team of the people s**t, and ignore the ****bag ***** who hang about every street corner trying to cause bother every time we visit easter road.[/quote]

They are casuals and not proper football supporters. Same happens at most grounds I goto, Tynie being by far the worst.

RockyBalboa
A mixture of bogging and biggest there i think!

I know, its sad really that we waving of any flag can get a reaction, but it does, rightly or wrongly.

Wasnt a mixture at all. Im really chuffed we had a massive UJ at Tynie. Shows we arent as narrow minded as thought and I have a t-shirt with a UJ with a green background, no big deal Im a Hibee from the UK.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Wasnt a mixture at all. Im really chuffed we had a massive UJ at Tynie. Shows we arent as narrow minded as thought and I have a t-shirt with a UJ with a green background, no big deal Im a Hibee from the UK.

Duck and cover mate,

A hearts fan who states as much will be branded a mini hun. i fear for you.;)

Perhaps your post will help convince those who claim any Hearts fan who is proud to be British as well as Scottish is far from a mini hun, sadly so many love to label on here i doubt it.

Pete Seeger

They are casuals and not proper football supporters. Same happens at most grounds I goto' date=' Tynie being by far the worst.[/quote']

I'd say the big tims and tiny tims are the two worst for us going away from home to. I seem to remember a couple of young lads getting a tanking at the St James centre by older hibs fans at the last E R derby. Nice guys, certainly not filth.

Ron Atkinsons Microphone
Ok, before I post this I have never once sang the Mercer song but...

your trying to say if Farmer was trying to buy Hearts and wipe them out there wouldnt be song from Hearts about him dying and Hearts not if when he died? I think we both know the answer to this. So although I condone the song and would never sing it as he has a family etc he wasnt just a local man but the man who tried to kill off Hibs. :sad:

Pish - most the pub in that video were singing it along with 90% of your fans at games V us.

Just admit you have sang the song a few times.

im sure I remember chanting Aberdeen when they did us a favour in the race for 2nd spot in 2006.

Doctor FinnBarr

Seem to remember plod removing tri-colours at the piggery, so at the next derby they responded by waving basque ETA flags! Who was that meant to wind up?:107years:

They are casuals and not proper football supporters. Same happens at most grounds I goto, Tynie being by far the worst.

There's no way Tynie can be compared to ER in terms of crowd misbehaviour. Infact, the only time we get missile throwing or pitch invasions is when your neddish, thuggish support are visiting for a Derby!

I honestly don't know how you've not been shown the door on here - you are definitely trolling, you just mix your sly digs with brown-nosing to retain posting rights.....

MacDonald Jardine

Is that not the CCS flag?

Wannabe casual are you?

There's no way Tynie can be compared to ER in terms of crowd misbehaviour. Infact, the only time we get missile throwing or pitch invasions is when your neddish, thuggish support are visiting for a Derby!

I honestly don't know how you've not been shown the door on here - you are definitely trolling, you just mix your sly digs with brown-nosing to retain posting rights.....

aye it's a wee bit embarrassing. as is the fact that you've not noted that the union flag (only a jack when flown over a ship??) was black, green and white and held by members of the CCS, hardly the same as being proud to be british now is it? I'm also surprised you've never heard irish songs at hibs. how long you been going?

RockyBalboa

I seem to remember vodka bottles etc being thrown at Murray in the 4-4 game. Doesnt that count?

Trolling? How? Replying to comments on Hibs would hardly think so. :evilno:

RockyBalboa
Is that not the CCS flag?

Wannabe casual are you?

No it's not, its a top from Burtons.

Wannabe casual haha. You couldnt be further from the truth there.

RockyBalboa
aye it's a wee bit embarrassing. as is the fact that you've not noted that the union flag (only a jack when flown over a ship??) was black, green and white and held by members of the CCS, hardly the same as being proud to be british now is it? I'm also surprised you've never heard irish songs at hibs. how long you been going?

I go every week, home and away.

What Irish songs, please?...just 1. I would love to know.

How dare those Hibs fans!!

How dare they mention it could have been Celtic supporters in the stand!!!

Do these clowns not know that they are the best fhans in the world and Celtic are ALWAYS the victims!

cretins :evilno:

The Merse

Rocky, you seem to have ignored some of the other chants of the day which were mentioned, songs about the queen dying?

Tut tut.

;)

MacDonald Jardine
No it's not, its a top from Burtons.

Wannabe casual haha. You couldnt be further from the truth there.

The big Union Flag you're really glad was there is the CCS green white and black flag, no?

Nothing to do with being British: I understand a number of them are Republicans.

RockyBalboa
Rocky, you seem to have ignored some of the other chants of the day which were mentioned, songs about the queen dying?

Tut tut.

;)

Thats also shocking, but it wasnt mentioned on here.

I must sit in the bit of the east this doesnt happen as I never heard that too and I didnt hear the David Murray song! I sound like Arsene Wenger here

The Merse
Thats also shocking, but it wasnt mentioned on here.

I must sit in the bit of the east this doesnt happen as I never heard that too and I didnt hear the David Murray song! I sound like Arsene Wenger here

It was mentioned on .net.

I only started this thread as I know Hearts have a sectarian element within their support but I just don't like Hibs acting innocent in all this as they also have a minor problem with it.

I'd prefer it if both our clubs didn't stoop to Old Firm levels.

RockyBalboa
The big Union Flag you're really glad was there is the CCS green white and black flag, no?

Nothing to do with being British: I understand a number of them are Republicans.

Ok, I never knew that, excuse my ignorance. :sad:

RockyBalboa
It was mentioned on .net.

I only started this thread as I know Hearts have a sectarian element within their support but I just don't like Hibs acting innocent in all this as they also have a minor problem with it.

I'd prefer it if both our clubs didn't stoop to Old Firm levels.

Ok, I'm not on there so I haven't seen but Ill take your word for it mate.

Yep, there is **** in both supports.

Ok, I'm not on there so I haven't seen but Ill take your word for it mate.

Yep, there is **** in both supports.

Mainly in the Hibs support though :cool:

It's disgusting behaviour but no worse than the rubbish that we hear on here from the maroon branch of the Edinburgh Rangers supporters club. The idea of having a second team is fine, but I just don't get those who don't see anything weird in having one which competes against your alleged first team.

This simpering 'appreciation' of the OF just makes me feel nauseous, doesn't matter who it is that does it. While attitudes like that exist, none of us will ever really be able to compete with them when they're so obviously seen as the be all and end all of Scottish football.

OF sympathisers need to get a grip, no matter which side of the fence they prefer.

Guest hoggis
It's disgusting behaviour but no worse than the rubbish that we hear on here from the maroon branch of the Edinburgh Rangers supporters club. The idea of having a second team is fine, but I just don't get those who don't see anything weird in having one which competes against your alleged first team.

This simpering 'appreciation' of the OF just makes me feel nauseous, doesn't matter who it is that does it. While attitudes like that exist, none of us will ever really be able to compete with them when they're so obviously seen as the be all and end all of Scottish football.

OF sympathisers need to get a grip, no matter which side of the fence they prefer.

Nail on head mate. Great post.

There are posters on here who will be positively keeking their breeks at the thought of Celtic winning the league.

Dunno why.The gruesome twosome are as bad as each other and deserve to live in their rotten little world without any other Scottish football fan feeling the need to take a side.

Guest cannon
Do you think the Hibs fans will chant Rangers name when they play Celtic?

If not, Why not?

We have done it winds them right up,they hate a bit of we are the people as well(Which im sure will be aired at darkheid next week)...if folk dont like it tough,Winding up the opposition players and support is our duty as fans :)

maroonlegions
Nail on head mate. Great post.

There are posters on here who will be positively keeking their breeks at the thought of Celtic winning the league.

Dunno why.The gruesome twosome are as bad as each other and deserve to live in their rotten little world without any other Scottish football fan feeling the need to take a side.

IF ONLY THEY WERE ALLOWED INTO THE EPL.:cool:

IF ONLY THEY WERE ALLOWED INTO THE EPL.:cool:

If only...I doubt we'd see any EPL fans hurrying to decide whether they preferred Celtic or Rangers...congratulating them on their achievements or debating which is worse than the other. I'm sure they'd be treated with the derision they deserve.

Sadly, they're not wanted below the border. No surprise there either.

winston churchill
We have done it winds them right up,they hate a bit of we are the people as well(Which im sure will be aired at darkheid next week)...if folk dont like it tough,Winding up the opposition players and support is our duty as fans :)

dont talk tom kite,there are plenty wee snide plastic paddys, that frequent the coo shed at the sangiro.

also,for the record. i used to date a burd in the late 80's who stayed in albion road ,and i had many a saturday night in that albion bar listening to the pure pro IRA ****e they were sining and their flags hanging up on the windows.

Guest hoggis

Seems to be yours so toddle off and sit in a dark corner:107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years:

Guest cannon
dont talk tom kite,there are plenty wee snide plastic paddys, that frequent the coo shed at the sangiro.

also,for the record. i used to date a burd in the late 80's who stayed in albion road ,and i had many a saturday night in that albion bar listening to the pure pro IRA ****e they were sining and their flags hanging up on the windows.

What do you mean with plastic paddy? I was talking about singing rangers songs at celtic fans..

Mr Austin

Tut tut.

;)

I totally disagree with the 'Celtic' and David Murray chants, but the songs about the Queen and King Billy were completely ironic. The fact that they actually wound up some of the Huns says a lot more about them than the people singing them.

MacDonald Jardine

What does that mean?

Preferring one to the other does not make you a sympathiser.

I prefer to see Celtic beat Hibs.

I'm not a closet Tim.

You are 100% spot on.

Cannot believe this element of their support doesn't get the press it deserves and we get lambasted for a tiny minority who shame the club at away games especially at Shellik park and at that grossly unnecessary stage-managed minute's silence for the old Polish geezer who had absulutely no connection to Scottish football. ( would be interesting to see what the hibs fans' reaction to a minute's silence for the Queen would be at a match involving them and Rangers !! hopefully one day we'll find out.)

There is massive denial amongst the hibs support that this goes on but they all secretly know that it does. They simply take the moral high ground and pretend they are " filth free " to quote RB's laughable comment. Funny how it's always the fault of a " minority of wee daft laddies " when this rears it's ugly head !

Most hibs fans hate Rangers with a passion and it has very little to do with football.

A glance over the road at any thread invoving the subject of the blue half of Scotland's not so secret shame confirms this without question.

jamboinglasgow

For me my attitude towards the OF is this, I just prefer Rangers to Celtic. But to me thats like saying I prefer to have Herpies than Aids, I'd rather have neither. I fluxate between Rangers and Celtic over who i Hate least. A few seasons ago it was Celtic but after all the grief and moaning they have given us this season it is more Rangers (plus I live with a Rangers fan so that may also play a factor.)

I hope no member of Hearts cheers of any of the OF cos they should support their own team. Think Hibs fans are embarressed that such people have done that at their game. Lets just have neither and have a better Scottish league.

Archived