Hibs fans show their true colours...

The Merse

RockyBalboa
The next time one of these reptilian clowns labels ANY of us mini-huns, they're going to get it.

By their logic, I can now label ALL hibbies as IRA supporters.

FTH/C.

Aberdeen chant "hibees" recently at Tynie? Why was that?

I take it they are all pro-IRA supporters too?

P.S No danger I would chant another football sides name, but some ******s do! And it's nothing to do with liking the side they are chanting, it's called winding up the opposition!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Craigieboy

It's noteworthy that they were also singing their Wallace Mercer ditty.

Too long with their heads in the gluebag before todays game?

Think so.

Vileness.

RockyBalboa
It's common to call us mini huns or whatever, but it is much nearer the truth to call them celtics wee team. Today proves that.

We sing no IRA songs or any Celtic related songs.

Whats Celtic's wee team? Selling players to Celtic? Where did you former captain and best player end up again?

RockyBalboa

Think so.

Vileness.

I agree, that was not only vile, disrepectfull but childlike! Every support has that ellement though, as a Hearts fan surely you can relate to that!

Dirk Diggler
No denial. I have never sang any Irish song nor wanted Celtic to beat Ranger or Hearts for that matter. In fact I want Hearts to do them whenever they play any of the boggoted filth.

Different for you though, who were you wanting to win today? One of the gruesome twosome who "bribe" the referees and "corupt" Scottish football was it?

And why was that? So Hibs dont make 3rd? Coming from someone who says hibs revel in Hearts defeat more than Hibs wins I find that ironic.

I want Hibs to get beat from whoever they may be playing in whatever competition they are playing in.

I'm consistent.

Think so.

Vileness.

That particular ditty shows them them up to be the classless ########## that they are.

Despicable lowlifes.

Bindy Badgy
In fact I want Hearts to do them whenever they play any of the boggoted filth.

Normally I'd cheer for you lot against either of the Weegies. The only exceptions to this are when I've got money on it and the Scottish cup.

RockyBalboa
I want Hibs to get beat from whoever they may be playing in whatever competition they are playing in.

I'm consistent.

Im the same with Hearts except the biggoted, cheating Glasgow sides. No point in hating the OF sometimes and not all the time eh? At least be consistant!

Dirk Diggler
We sing no IRA songs or any Celtic related songs.

Whats Celtic's wee team? Selling players to Celtic? Where did you former captain and best player end up again?

You do have an element that seem to revel in bringing their tri-colours to Easter Rd when Hearts and Rangers are visiting though, Much like the 'Diet Huns' do at Tynecastle.

I thought there were only 3 teams in Scotland with a sectarian element within their support?

:sad:

RockyBalboa
Normally I'd cheer for you lot against either of the Weegies. The only exceptions to this are when I've got money on it and the Scottish cup.

It's a good point and I can see why!

Dirk Diggler
Im the same with Hearts except the biggoted, cheating Glasgow sides. No point in hating the OF sometimes and not all the time eh? At least be consistant!

I do hate the OF. I also hate Aberdeen and Dundee Hibernian.

Come to think of it, I hate Motherwell and St Mirren, I detest Dundee.

I just hate you lot more.

I am consistent, Show me where I haven't been.

:)

You do have an element that seem to revel in bringing their tri-colours to Easter Rd when Hearts and Rangers are visiting though, Much like the 'Diet Huns' do at Tynecastle.

I thought their were only 3 teams in Scotland with a sectarian element within their support? :sad:

Johnny, you've got to remember that the biggest UF at Tynie during the last derby was in the hibs end.

Guest JamboRobbo

Hopefully the Hearts supporters who indulge in Rangers songs at Tynie will be reading this thread, seeing how ridiculous it makes the Hibs fans look to sing Celtic songs, and will refrain from indulging in ditties like Hello Hello, Big Jock Knew or any other Rangers songs in the future.

I'm not holding my breath though.

No denial. I have never sang any Irish song nor wanted Celtic to beat Ranger or Hearts for that matter. In fact I want Hearts to do them whenever they play any of the biggoted filth.

Different for you though, who were you wanting to win today? One of the gruesome twosome who "bribe" the referees and "corupt" Scottish football was it?

And why was that? So Hibs dont make 3rd? Coming from someone who says hibs revel in Hearts defeat more than Hibs wins I find that ironic.

Rocky, today I was wanting Rangers to win but more for the reason that I don't want Hibs to finish 3rd and let's face it, a win today would have greatly increased your chances of doing that. I may be wrong but I'm not sure most of your support would have felt any different when it was us and Rangers going for second, Rangers would have been favoured in your mind I'm sure.

Anyway, back to my point. I did want Rangers to win but towards the end was finding myself having thoughts that, while I wasn't bothered, if I had to choose I probably would have wanted Hibs to win. Mainly for the reason that Kevin Thomson is a complete ****** and I can't stand players who go out of their way to wind up their old supporters. In his case it's especially bad because he supposedly supported the club is his now winding up.

Having been honest with that, you surely can be honest and tell me that the majority of the Hibs support like to use 'mini-huns' in a way to slag us off. Now remember, these accusations have not been made by Hearts fans but that members of JKB have found them on a Hibs fans forum website. While that doesn't guarantee truth, it does make it more likely to be fact.

So having said that, don't you think this puts to bed the argument that the Hearts support have more leanings towards a member of the OF than Hibs? I for one have never heard Hearts chant Rangers during or after a game.

RockyBalboa

I thought their were only 3 teams in Scotland with a sectarian element within their support?

:sad:

I would say it is more silly little laddies taking tri-colours to Rangers matches to wind up the huns & yous for the silly wee laddies who take the UJ's

I have heard from 2 Hearts fans I know who post on here (names can be if needed) that an ellement of grown adult Hearts fans sing prodestant songs and anti-Ireland songs on supporters busses consistantly as well as at away grounds and thats a bit different than a couple of people taking tri-colours to wind up the opposition! At no time at Easter Road I have ever heard any Catholic or Irish songs being sang at all. And thats one of the reasons I support my club because it's filth free.

Dirk Diggler
Johnny, you've got to remember that the biggest UF at Tynie during the last derby was in the hibs end.

Absolutely Legend.

I take it all back Rocky, You lot are just confused.

Poor wee souls.

At least you play good football eh?

Hopefully the Hearts supporters who indulge in Rangers songs at Tynie will be reading this thread, seeing how ridiculous it makes the Hibs fans look to sing Celtic songs, and will refrain from indulging in ditties like Hello Hello, Big Jock Knew or any other Rangers songs in the future.

I'm not holding my breath though.

Mate, i'd advise that you edit your post.

I've been informed (the hard way) that "The moderating team had made the decision that anybody who used that phrase or the initial letters of the phrase would be infracted".

It seems that the circumstances behind anyone using it are neither here or there.

Just a heads up.

RockyBalboa
Rocky, today I was wanting Rangers to win but more for the reason that I don't want Hibs to finish 3rd and let's face it, a win today would have greatly increased your chances of doing that. I may be wrong but I'm not sure most of your support would have felt any different when it was us and Rangers going for second, Rangers would have been favoured in your mind I'm sure.

Anyway, back to my point. I did want Rangers to win but towards the end was finding myself having thoughts that, while I wasn't bothered, if I had to choose I probably would have wanted Hibs to win. Mainly for the reason that Kevin Thomson is a complete ****** and I can't stand players who go out of their way to wind up their old supporters. In his case it's especially bad because he supposedly supported the club is his now winding up.

Having been honest with that, you surely can be honest and tell me that the majority of the Hibs support like to use 'mini-huns' in a way to slag us off. Now remember, these accusations have not been made by Hearts fans but that members of JKB have found them on a Hibs fans forum website. While that doesn't guarantee truth, it does make it more likely to be fact.

So having said that, don't you think this puts to bed the argument that the Hearts support have more leanings towards a member of the OF than Hibs? I for one have never heard Hearts chant Rangers during or after a game.

First point, I can see why you would want Rangers to win, but I when Hearts were going for second against them I wanted Hearts to come second and was really happy when you did, I suppose it's rivalry over biggotry and I just hate the filthy teams over there and will never change my opinion. There is no point in Hearts fans moaning that the OF get all the decisions and that refs are biased etc then backing them against Hibs. Same goes for Hibs fans when Hearts play them. In an ideal world for me we would forget the local rivalry and go against the unwashed dirty ****s everytime!.

Second point, Thomson is a ******. I know the boy personally and have stuck up for him on numerous times but I wont be talking to the lad again. He is ****.

Lastly, I think there is a lot of Hearts fans who would rather Rangers win stuff rather than Celtic. I dont know why that is but if you smashed a poll up on here it would show to be truthfull.

I sit in the East and didnt hear any "celtic" chants. But if it happened I would argue it would be to wind Rangers up after a hostile match, just like Aberdeen have chanted "hibees" at Tynie and Rangers chanted it last season after we won the cup too.

Im not saying that Hibs fans dont like Celtic more than Rangers because I hardly view the hibs messageboard and all the hibees I know are split but I cant say your wrong! But what I can say is that Hearts fans definately show allience to Rangers over Celtic on here, but this board is not the majority of Jambos I suppose.

Still don't get why an anagram of JKB is viewed as an exclusive Rangers song. Many songs up and down Britain are shared by one than one club, what is it about this song that makes it so... well, Rangers?

For years we've sang 'who shagged all the...' well, you know. That is basically a continuation of that song. Again, can somebody tell why singing that song (this is like Macbeth on JKB) makes us into mini-huns?

RockyBalboa
Absolutely Legend.

I take it all back Rocky, You lot are just confused.

Poor wee souls.

At least you play good football eh?

If we were pro-celtic the lads with that flag would have been hounded no? It was good we had a UJ. We are in the UK and we have a few English based supporters clubs so it shows we are united. You have to get your head round the fact that the majority of Hibs supporters couldnt give a ****e about Ireland and religion. Just because Hearts have a group of pro-prodestant supporters doesnt mean you have to clutch at straws with everything Hibs do. We dont care about it. Get over it.

Imagine a tri-colour in Tynie, what would the reaction be?

Dirk Diggler
If we were pro-celtic the lads with that flag would have been hounded no? It was good we had a UJ. We are in the UK and we have a few English based supporters clubs so it shows we are united. You have to get your head round the fact that the majority of Hibs supporters couldnt give a ****e about Ireland and religion. Just because Hearts have a group of pro-prodestant supporters doesnt mean you have to clutch at straws with everything Hibs do. We dont care about it. Get over it.

Imagine a tri-colour in Tynie, what would the reaction be?

Who knows what the reaction would be Rocky.

Personally I'd question the relevance of it.

Does that make me a bigot?

RockyBalboa
Still don't get why an anagram of JKB is viewed as an exclusive Rangers song. Many songs up and down Britain are shared by one than one club, what is it about this song that makes it so... well, Rangers?

For years we've sang 'who shagged all the...' well, you know. That is basically a continuation of that song. Again, can somebody tell why singing that song (this is like Macbeth on JKB) makes us into mini-huns?

Rangers sing that disgusting song at allogations at a Scottish legend. Why would hearts do that and no other club? Rangers fans started that song and Hearts followed.

But here, Im not saying a lot of Hearts fans share that view, but it's to wind Celtic up!

Todays game was Hibs v Huns, we had a battle with them and stopped them closing in on the league. Whoever chanted "celtic" were tubes but it's not much different a couple years back going to Celtic park, winning 3-1 and singing "your going to win **** all". Or is that a lot different?

First point, I can see why you would want Rangers to win, but I when Hearts were going for second against them I wanted Hearts to come second and was really happy when you did, I suppose it's rivalry over biggotry and I just hate the filthy teams over there and will never change my opinion. There is no point in Hearts fans moaning that the OF get all the decisions and that refs are biased etc then backing them against Hibs. Same goes for Hibs fans when Hearts play them. In an ideal world for me we would forget the local rivalry and go against the unwashed dirty ****s everytime!.

Second point, Thomson is a ******. I know the boy personally and have stuck up for him on numerous times but I wont be talking to the lad again. He is ****.

Lastly, I think there is a lot of Hearts fans who would rather Rangers win stuff rather than Celtic. I dont know why that is but if you smashed a poll up on here it would show to be truthfull.

I sit in the East and didnt hear any "celtic" chants. But if it happened I would argue it would be to wind Rangers up after a hostile match, just like Aberdeen have chanted "hibees" at Tynie and Rangers chanted it last season after we won the cup too.

Im not saying that Hibs fans dont like Celtic more than Rangers because I hardly view the hibs messageboard and all the hibees I know are split but I cant say your wrong! But what I can say is that Hearts fans definately show allience to Rangers over Celtic on here, but this board is not the majority of Jambos I suppose.

Fair enough. I'd be inclined to agree with you for the most part but I'd say, just as Hibs, it's the small section that give the rest a bad name.

As for your other point about us preferring Rangers. Again I'd say your right but religious feelings and history are definitely starting to leave for the most part IMO when it comes to Hearts and Hibs fans and the OF. Most would prefer Rangers now because we've had run ins with Celtic over the last three seasons, certainly more than we've had with Rangers.

But personally, I want Celtic to win this lead. Mainly because I think it would funny if Rangers lost it having managed that big lead and also because they play anti-football. I know what you are thinking, ironic coming from a Hearts fan, right? Well Levein isn't here any more, we play the ball on the deck and I can say what I like. :)

RockyBalboa
Who knows what the reaction would be Rocky.

Personally I'd question the relevance of it.

Does that make me a bigot?

It doesn't no. I suppose it would be relevant if you had an Irish player or a Irish Hearts supporters club.

The fact that we take UJ's with the Hibs tartan behind it surely shows that we couldnt give a **** about Ireland except to wind up Rangers and some Hearts fans?

Dirk Diggler
Rangers sing that disgusting song at allogations at a Scottish legend. Why would hearts do that and no other club? Rangers fans started that song and Hearts followed.

But here, Im not saying a lot of Hearts fans share that view, but it's to wind Celtic up!

Todays game was Hibs v Huns, we had a battle with them and stopped them closing in on the league. Whoever chanted "celtic" were tubes but it's not much different a couple years back going to Celtic park, winning 3-1 and singing "your going to win **** all". Or is that a lot different?

So as has been asked earlier, Will the Hibs fans chant Rangers name when they play Celtic if it's all just a wind up?

If not, Why not?

Rangers sing that disgusting song ...

Do rankers sing the WM song as well?

I thought that was just the hibs lowlifes that showed themselves up with it.

Dirk Diggler
It doesn't no. I suppose it would be relevant if you had an Irish player or a Irish Hearts supporters club.

The fact that we take UJ's with the Hibs tartan behind it surely shows that we couldnt give a **** about Ireland except to wind up Rangers and some Hearts fans?

And will you wind up Celtic by chanting Rangers name when you play them?

If not, Why not?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

What did Thomson do?

Saw him clapping the Rangers support but to be fair he was getting it tight the whole game.

RockyBalboa
Fair enough. I'd be inclined to agree with you for the most part but I'd say, just as Hibs, it's the small section that give the rest a bad name.

As for your other point about us preferring Rangers. Again I'd say your right but religious feelings and history are definitely starting to leave for the most part IMO when it comes to Hearts and Hibs fans and the OF. Most would prefer Rangers now because we've had run ins with Celtic over the last three seasons, certainly more than we've had with Rangers.

But personally, I want Celtic to win this lead. Mainly because I think it would funny if Rangers lost it having managed that big lead and also because they play anti-football. I know what you are thinking, ironic coming from a Hearts fan, right? Well Levein isn't here any more, we play the ball on the deck and I can say what I like. :)

Super post FJ. I personally want Rangers to win the league as I canny stand the patronising Celtic ****s. It didnt stop me singing songs against them today though and winding them up by singing "go home ya huns" though. I would never sing "celtic" though the same as I wouldnt any other club. Thats just shocking

Looking at your last point first. It's different in that the first example is bigging up a team that a lot of fans will claim to have no other preference than to the team you are playing. Singing to the Celtic fans is what football is about, slagging off the team you are facing. While winding up, I don't see singing 'Celtic' as slagging off Rangers.

Is it any more disgusting than a lot of other chants that go around terracing? What about the chants directed at Graham Rix? Aberdeen started them because they were the first team to play us, does that mean everyone else just followed Aberdeen and are then, in turn, mini-sheep shaggers?

Plus, a judge did declare the big man did indeed know. I'd offer the opinion that, that wouldn't have been said if it wasn't true. I don't think many judges dabble in perjury. I don't judge the big man too harshly on it though, very different times and he did all he thought he could to stop it IMO. But I'm going off on a tangent now that I don't think this thread needs to go.

bighusref
Rangers will be below them in the league. :)

I obviously see your point but think some, such as young kids would more likely be doing it to wind up rangers.

Sniff sniff.

RockyBalboa
And will you wind up Celtic by chanting Rangers name when you play them?

If not, Why not?

When we're at CP next week we will sing "your gonnae win f-all" hopefully theyre will be no fuds who shout "rangers" but im no mystic meg eh.

Dirk Diggler
When we're at CP next week we will sing "your gonnae win f-all" hopefully theyre will be no fuds who shout "rangers" but im no mystic meg eh.

Ok.:rolleyes:

And as for your point about your club being 'filth free' to which I responded?

jambojim52
I would say it is more silly little laddies taking tri-colours to Rangers matches to wind up the huns & yous for the silly wee laddies who take the UJ's

I have heard from 2 Hearts fans I know who post on here (names can be if needed) that an ellement of grown adult Hearts fans sing prodestant songs and anti-Ireland songs on supporters busses consistantly as well as at away grounds and thats a bit different than a couple of people taking tri-colours to wind up the opposition! At no time at Easter Road I have ever heard any Catholic or Irish songs being sang at all. And thats one of the reasons I support my club because it's filth free.

To be fair Rocky this is a protestant country, therefore fans singing these songs can only be expected I supose. Personally I would rather religon was kept out of football, but you have to agree the OF take it to new highs every season.

Guest S.U.S.S.
I never heard it today and I sit in the middle of the east (where the singing was meant to take place)

Not saying it didnt happen but for the post to be Hibs fans showing there true colours is bull****! :evilno: As if many ?of our fans would chant a name of a dirty weegie side the majority cannae stand! :sad:

Your fans probably dont bring tri-colours to Tynie either then!;)

jambogaza

****. Celtic and Hibs.

Though, we did chant "Aberdeen, Aberdeen" a few seasons back after a game at Easter Road. (Not on par with this, though)

RockyBalboa
Your fans probably dont bring tri-colours to Tynie either then!;)

They do, to wind Hearts fans up and like an earlier poster mentioned we had the boggest UJ at Tynie last match, so whats your point caller?

RockyBalboa
Ok.:rolleyes:

And as for your point about your club being 'filth free' to which I responded?

Ok, not completely filth free I succeed! (sp)

greenarmy

Hibee here

it was only a small minority and anyway who cares all it was was a song to annoy the huns as some1 earlier said hearts fans once chanted aberdeen when hibs were in race 4 europe with them

its clearly a act to get up ure rivals noses so what i say is shut up eh sad people the lot of you are this thread should be typical yams always trying something to have a pop when really they should just concentrate on their own circus:evilno:

Pete Seeger

Filtih free!!! HA HA. You really are the tiny tims. Always the victim. How deluded

RockyBalboa
****. Celtic and Hibs.

Though, we did chant "Aberdeen, Aberdeen" a few seasons back after a game at Easter Road. (Not on par with this, though)

And why did Hearts fans sing as song of a team they dont like? To wind Hibs fans up I presume? Whats the difference of Hibs singing "celtic"? Both are Scottish football clubs. I didnt sing "celtic" and I cant understand why some ******s would but theres not diff at all.

Guest S.U.S.S.
They do, to wind Hearts fans up and like an earlier poster mentioned we had the boggest UJ at Tynie last match, so whats your point caller?

I can clarify my point after you clarify what a "boggest" UJ is?!?!?!;)

RockyBalboa
Filtih free!!! HA HA. You really are the tiny tims. Always the victim. How deluded

Who says anything about being the victim? Just seems some folk are trying to justify Hearts' sectarian element by some stupid arseholes singing "celtic" to wind the huns up.

RockyBalboa
I can clarify my point after you clarify what a "boggest" UJ is?!?!?!;)

:) I meant biggest

Guest S.U.S.S.
Hibee here

it was only a small minority and anyway who cares all it was was a song to annoy the huns as some1 earlier said hearts fans once chanted aberdeen when hibs were in race 4 europe with them

its clearly a act to get up ure rivals noses so what i say is shut up eh sad people the lot of you are this thread should be typical yams always trying something to have a pop when really they should just concentrate on their own circus:evilno:

Hope im the first to say...

Do one hobo.

Away back to your caravan and bone your sister or your cousin or whichever member of your family your into this week.

Have a nice day.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Hibee here

In English please. :)

Dirk Diggler
Hibee here

Will 'the minority' be chanting 'Rangers, Rangers' at Parkhead next week?

Oh and I doubt you'll last long.

Fud.

Guest S.U.S.S.
:) I meant biggest

A mixture of bogging and biggest there i think!

I know, its sad really that we waving of any flag can get a reaction, but it does, rightly or wrongly.

gorgie rd eh11

I have heard from 2 Hearts fans I know who post on here (names can be if needed) that an ellement of grown adult Hearts fans sing prodestant songs and anti-Ireland songs on supporters busses consistantly as well as at away grounds and thats a bit different than a couple of people taking tri-colours to wind up the opposition! At no time at Easter Road I have ever heard any Catholic or Irish songs being sang at all. And thats one of the reasons I support my club because it's filth free.[/QU

****s sake, filth free, you're having a laugh yeah? You obviously swallow all that team of the people s**t, and ignore the ****bag ***** who hang about every street corner trying to cause bother every time we visit easter road.

Archived