Vlad speaks to heartsfc.co.uk

sp&cp

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Special Agent Dale Cooper

Without him we wouldn't have memories like these :sob:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI18Eijg6dw

Some Celtic fans asked me the other day "Since your club is in such a state do you not wish you could wind back the clock and not have Vlad in charge?"

WOULD I ****!

Not ashamed to say I am crying buckets watching that video. we were some team huh?

Without him we wouldn't have memories like these :sob:

Some Celtic fans asked me the other day "Since your club is in such a state do you not wish you could wind back the clock and not have Vlad in charge?"

WOULD I ****!

Looked like Hartley was just about to kiss the badge then changes his mind against Livi.

SectionDJambo

Crikey! That film of 2005/06!

What a team we had.

As a fan thru the bad years of the late 60s and 70s, relegation and promotion yo yo times, never saw it coming.

Thought 1998 would never be repeated, but it was and then some.

For all his faults, and there were plenty of them, he has given us a superb journey.

I wonder how he will be judged in, say, 20 years.

upgotheheads

Aw, jeeze. You're not sure we'll remember you, Vlad?

How could we ever forget?

No regrets. :thumbsup:

I think the opportunity for one more chorus of the 'Vladimir Romanov' song should not be missed if we ever see him again.

Jambo Johanson

Very interesting man to say the very least. Do I regret him coming to tynecastle?? NO and never will no matter what.

Without Mr Romanov we would not have won that scottish cup in 2006 or 2012. We would not have split the old firm and gained champions league access.

We would not have destroyed that scum hibs over the years 4-0 on a few occasional and most importantly 5-1!!!

We would not have seen players like Skacel, Fyssas, Bednar, Tall, Miko.

One of the most important things in football is success and without Romanvo we would not have had success. For that I am grateful and thankful. Good luck and god bless.

upgotheheads

Crikey! That film of 2005/06!

What a team we had.

As a fan thru the bad years of the late 60s and 70s, relegation and promotion yo yo times, never saw it coming.

Thought 1998 would never be repeated, but it was and then some.

For all his faults, and there were plenty of them, he has given us a superb journey.

I wonder how he will be judged in, say, 20 years.

The best side we've had since the late 50's. Skacel in his pomp, Fysas one of the best players Ive ever seen, Jankauskas, Hartley, Bednar and the rest. Too good to last really.

My favourite part of that clip is Rudi's celebration against hibs, first appearance at Tynie and he runs right up to the hibs fans, kisses the badge and tells them to **** off. Absolutely class! Remember the hibs fans saying after that game that he wouldn't last long enough to score against them again... :4_1_72:

Bednar's turn and shot at tynie :arry:

Jankauskas' trap and shot off the underside of the bar :clumshot:

that team!! Pinilla1.jpg

john brownlee

sorry i'm late in joining the mr romanov love in......but some times I felt like like i was the only one on here who loved him and knew what he was about i knew from day one he loved heart of midlothian and I had the privaluge to met the great man at white hart lane and even with his limited english you could feel the love he had for Hearts and the fans there was so manyon here '

, but the numbers deminished weekly who followed the party line of the monkey weegi meedi

I do hope that someday we will be able to honour the great man

I wont go over all the great moments as countless posters have already covered but again thankyou Mr Romanov

rossthejambo

My favourite part of that clip is Rudi's celebration against hibs, first appearance at Tynie and he runs right up to the hibs fans, kisses the badge and tells them to **** off. Absolutely class! Remember the hibs fans saying after that game that he wouldn't last long enough to score against them again... :4_1_72:

Bednar's turn and shot at tynie :arry:

Jankauskas' trap and shot off the underside of the bar :clumshot:

that team!! Pinilla1.jpg

The turn and shot (if it was the one against Aberdeen) was Pospisil. Wonderful goal.

Arthur Morgan

He had his ups and his downs but it was a great roller coaster ride that I'll never forget. He brought us the likes of Skacel, Fyssas etc and those teams that pumped the Hibs on numerous occasions. Without him we would have been playing at Murrayfield in front of fans at about a tenth of its capacity and probably in the lower leagues too. Goodnight and God bless, you crazy old diamond :thumbsup:

scott_jambo

The way that team cut through defenses. In terms of pure quality I can only guess it is the best team since the 50s.

Sad that I might have to wait another 50 years for another team like it.

Gordon

Pressley

Webster

Goncalves

Wallace

Fyssas

Neilson

Aguiar

Brellier

Miko

Chesney

Hartley