Vlad speaks to heartsfc.co.uk

sp&cp

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
loveofthegame

Just another pish "you're no getting the club for free" statement really isn't it?!

Usual hatkickers v vladsheep battle will undoubtedly ensure...

A character, who brought us Rudi (forever grateful) and most of my all time favourite games. So to that extent, he will be missed. How he ran the club, wont be missed. But I'll raise a glass to the crazy fool.

Intersting atthe end about the price part that he is not interested in the price its about what is right for the club hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lets hope he means that.

Love him though.

http://www.heartsfc....2241384_3148767

What a man.

And finally after being asked if he would return to Tynecastle soon, he beamed: "I would like one more time to swim in Loch Ness and also to see the moment when Hearts become champions!"

:10800:

Hopefully Nessie swallows him whole.

Whatever we think of him,we had a great time (apart from the end) some of the players we had, 2 scottish cup wins....his rants in the press,I wouldnt change any of that!

Cant say he doesnt love our club!

Cheers Vlad....

Guest Bilel Mohsni

:sob:

As charismatic as he is benevolent.

A wonderful and modest man who saved my football club.

You will never be forgotten Mr Romanov. :wub:

Dr. Bapswent

...after being asked if he would return to Tynecastle soon, he beamed: "I would like one more time to swim in Loch Ness and also to see the moment when Hearts become champions!"

shaun.lawson

:rofl:

Nice comments though. Cheers Vlad, you complete and utter mentalist. :thumbsup:

Thanks to the wonderful man we've seen some wonderful players to wear the maroon jersey and I doubt we'll see any better for a long time.

I hope folk remember him for the good times and not the bad.

Trust us all when we say you'll never be forgotten..........and I suspect the phrase - mad as a box of frogs will often follow your name.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

:rofl:

Nice comments though. Cheers Vlad, you complete and utter mentalist. :thumbsup:

:D

A man as wonderful as that could have been a lot more arrogant and have gotten away with it.

He gave Scottish football hope again... And yet some of us tossed that gift away like a cheap Argos decanter. :(

...a bit disco

commence-the-circlejerk-thumb.jpg

'To date, during his involvement with the club, overseen two Scottish Cup wins, five European campaigns including a Champions League qualification, one of the greatest European nights in Hearts' history with the 1-1 result against Liverpool at Anfield and a record-equalling SPL opening game win sequence'

Fantastic times to follow the famous, certainly deserving of that statue :sob:

You can argue all day about what he did good and bad for us but end of day we are, were we are cause of him and our main objective is to survive until things can get finalised.

In Vlad we trust!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Some people don't deserve to bask in his glow. Why must the human race always attack our saviours?

It's like Jesus all over again. :(

Love the man.

Also stopped the vermin picking up 2 x Scottish Cups. a Murrayfield playing Hearts would have been nowhere near Hampden on those occasions.

Also stopped the vermin picking up 2 x Scottish Cups.

A fact which is often overlooked, and the main reason why he deserves the statue that will undoubtedly go up when the club is a bit more stable financially.

Vlad reads forums and is responding to Kickback directly. There was a video of him with sheathes of paper at a basketball game which turned out to be fans forum comments. Might even have been the Vlad-stupid video. Don't quote me on that! He is very concerned what we think of him and now that he's skint it's all the more important to him that we love him.

My opinion.

What a wonderful read. I genuinely love that man and ill be eternally thankful for everything he has done for our club.

God bless you Mr Romanov.

The Great Khali

Some lovely posts on this thread.

A wonderful man who has done wonders for this club. Truly epic memories.

Forever remembered for doing far more good than bad.

A champion for the real fans.

2 Scottish Cups, humping the hibs on numerous occassions, bringing in some of the best players Hearts have ever seen........thanks Vlad!

Gregory House M.D.

I don't care what anyone says. I'll always be grateful for the Romanov years and love that man.

Farewell, Sir Vladimir :sob:

Autobiography please... With an English language edition.

:)

That would be some read.

A guaranteed best seller.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I don't care what anyone says. I'll always be grateful for the Romanov years and love that man.

Farewell, Sir Vladimir :sob:

You will be able to tell your grand kids that you were there during the Romanov era... They will pull their wee cushions and stools closer to your chair by the fire, and you will be able to regale them with tales of that golden halcyon age.

He gave us all a gift. :)

Chris Benoit

Autobiography please... With an English language edition.

:)

No need I'd happily learn Russian just so I could read the thoughts of our great clubs greatest ever owner :wub:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

That would be some read.

A guaranteed best seller.

If I had my way, I'd have it released on talking book too... With David Attenborough reading it.

Gregory House M.D.

If I had my way, I'd have it released on talking book too... With David Attenborough reading it.

And Morgan Freeman doing the voice of Romanov.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

And Morgan Freeman doing the voice of Romanov.

Sir David Attenborough doing the UK edition.

Morgan Freeman doing the US version.

The great man himself doing the Russian edition.

:wow:

I loved Sir Vlad so much I named my kids after his empire.... little Vladimir, Roman and Janet will help me keep his memory alive forever.

Clerry Jambo

Love the man.

Also stopped the vermin picking up 2 x Scottish Cups. a Murrayfield playing Hearts would have been nowhere near Hampden on those occasions.

That is actually a fantastic point Salvatori.......Thanks Vlad

Independence

As a Hearts fan for over 50 years he has given me the greatest moments as a football supporter I could have wished for. I lived through utter dross at Tynecastle for many, many years and never saw a cup being lifted with my father. Now my 2 sons have seen Hearts lift 2 cups with their father, witnessed some great Hearts players and sat in sell out Tynecastle crowds week after week. Not to mention 2 of the greatest games against the H1b5 at Hampden!

He has made many mistakes but we have always paid our tax bills, paid our players and paid the local small family run shops.

What Mr Romanov had not expected was the strength of the Bigot Brothers, the monkeys in the media and the hatred (racist) comments aimed at his fellow countrymen even from some of our own fans.

His report card is not perfect, far from it, but he has given us Hearts fans some of the best days of our lives captured in our memories, books and DVD's.

Good luck Mr Romanov!

Archived