Good Luck Falkirk.

The Real Maroonblood

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Durham Jambo

I'm married into a Falkirk supporting family. For that reason alone I'm supporting them today. Honest.

Ron Burgundy

Come on the bairns!!! Actually think they will do it. They are on cracking form just now.

This 100%.

Although I am the worst tipster in the world.

My mates laugh when they see my fixed odds cos I bet on who I want to win rather than who I think will win,I'm useless.

Ron Burgundy

More good news is that I have just had a call telling me that the bus due to leave Limelite at Jocks lodge at 10am hasn't turned up.Gives them a ready made excuse for a poor turnout though.

ToadKiller Dog

More good news is that I have just had a call telling me that the bus due to leave Limelite at Jocks lodge at 10am hasn't turned up.Gives them a ready made excuse for a poor turnout though.

Hmm the guy running that bus He dosn't happen to be serial conman who will be off to Oban on a course the morn ?

Ron Burgundy

Hmm the guy running that bus He dosn't happen to be serial conman who will be off to Oban on a course the morn ?

No but the guy who runs the pub and organised the bus is a part-time Hearts man,.

BangkokHearts

A heartbreaking injury time winner for Falkirk please.

Or Falkirk smash them 5-1.

from the beeb

Hibernian goalkeeper Ben Williams : "We've got players in the squad that have won the Scottish Cup with other clubs and players who have come close.

who in the hibs squad has won the cup? come to think of it who has come close, a 5-1 gubbing isnae close.

from the beeb

Hibernian goalkeeper Ben Williams : "We've got players in the squad that have won the Scottish Cup with other clubs and players who have come close.

who in the hibs squad has won the cup? come to think of it who has come close, a 5-1 gubbing isnae close.

Thomson won it it did he not?

rossthejambo

Thomson won it it did he not?

Didn't Robertson win it at United?

Straws and clutching spring to mind though.

rossthejambo

McCann's a good lad, not just mentioning the final but the score as well :jjyay:

Prince Buaben

McCann about Claros. His nickname is pitbukk but i havent seen him bite into anything.

Snake Plissken

Good luck to Falkirk.

But it really, really should be us who are playing them today.

I'll never forgive McGlynn for that capitulation in December.

ToadKiller Dog

What a weird way they have seated the big crowd ?

Ian Brines is ref I now fear for Falkirk .

The Great Khali

judging by that early action in the Falkirk defence this is going to be a stroll for Hibs.

They'll settle. Don't worry.

Hagar the Horrible

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived