Good Luck Falkirk.

The Real Maroonblood

Just out of interest, you would rather see Celtic, and their IRA baggage/bigotry/bile, win over Hibs?

I`m old enough to know that if it were Hearts over The The Rangers, in ANY final, that my hibs mates, and I have many from childhood, would be happy to send the vile bigots/the other cheek, home to Govan with nothing.

We laugh at them, and enjoy them, but to wish IRA F.C, victory, frankly staggers me.

Maybe it`s an age thing...but this amazes me.

Nope still want Hibs to lose. I hate Celtic with all my heart but they win the cup most years and it's nothing new to them.

If Hibs win it we'd never, ever hear the end of it. Also the way Hibs fans are practically begging for us to go out of business.

Won't matter though because they'll lose the final anyway :10900:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest oldcastlerock2012

Nope still want Hibs to lose. I hate Celtic with all my heart but they win the cup most years and it's nothing new to them.

If Hibs win it we'd never, ever hear the end of it. Also the way Hibs fans are practically begging for us to go out of business.

Won't matter though because they'll lose the final anyway :10900:

You do remember we beat HIbs 5-1 in the same cup final last year don't you? And that they've been complaining (in the media!) we're still going on about it...

Actually talk of supporting Hibs if they play Celtic in the final :vrface:

I'd be a Celtic fan for the day, I'd hope they got at least 10 and I'd celebrate each one of their goals.

This is coming from someone who's hatred is far more fierce for Celtic than it is for Hibs.

Guest oldcastlerock2012

Actually talk of supporting Hibs if they play Celtic in the final :vrface:

I'd be a Celtic fan for the day, I'd hope they got at least 10 and I'd celebrate each one of their goals.

This is coming from someone who's hatred is far more fierce for Celtic than it is for Hibs.

I'd rather Hibs beat Celtic but D Utd beat Hibs. Getting one over Glasgow has always been more important to me than Hibs, unless we're in direct competition with Hibs obviously. I used to go to watch Hibs when Hearts were away as a kid anyhow so don't have this pathological 'hatred' for them - just pity and hilarity at their annual collapse most of the time.

They'll have to win it sometime.

I can see them beating Celtic or DU.

Can't say I'm all that bothered about the prospect.

Total bottle crash from Falkirk today from the 2nd half onwards......Their players visibly froze and stopped playing....

The Tramps were always going to have a go, but how easy they got it was beyond belief... If that was an SPL side it would have been well over.

Maurice Moss

someone suggested this earlier in the thread, it's not perfect by any means but you get the point

hibs1875.jpg

falkirk were truly awful in the 2nd half,if celtic see off utd tomorrow , which could be tricky, i'll be going for celtic minus 2 goals in the final, i suggest anyone reading this does the same....................

I couldn't really care whether they win it or not.

5-1 in the biggest derby in 100 years ended any semblance of rivalry. It's over.

They'll have to win it sometime.

I can see them beating Celtic or DU.

Can't say I'm all that bothered about the prospect.

More and more of us feeling like that.

Can't say I'd be that bothered either, more worried about our situation.

Hilarious. People actually thought Hibs might win before the game started and at 3-1 down with half an hour to go they still think they might win. :rofl:

:rofl:

donnie darko

Ancient history which is 70tally forgotten about by me :10900:

Hearts_01_1512584a.jpg

Unlikely to be bettered in your, or any other Edinburgh football fan's lifetime.

Ever.

Whether you pretend to forget it or not.

:glorious:

Ancient history? Fresh as a daisy. :daisy:

:verysmug:

Ancient history which is 70tally forgotten about by me :10900:

Here's another ^^^^. Get this simple wee man to ****.

Brisbane_Jambo

someone suggested this earlier in the thread, it's not perfect by any means but you get the point

hibs1875.jpg

Excellent :2thumbsup:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Irvine Welsh ?@WelshIrvine1h

Loved reading Hibs and Hearts fans websites (Bounce & Kickback) threads on yesterday's semi. From shite to elation & from elation to shite.

Find his account and ban please mods.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

trainspotting is overrated.

Come on now, let's calm down a bit.

Tommy Wiseau

Irvine if you're reading this, you're an absolute **** and trainspotting is overrated.

You're angry, so I'm going to pretend you never said that.

Hi Irvine, I like trainspotting tbf.

1-5 though, get up up yee.

The more I think back on Saturday, the more I realise that Taylor's one-on-one miss near the end of the first half robbed us of one of the great Hampden spectacles - the complete emptying of the Hibs stands after 45 minutes, for there is no doubt whatsoever that at 0-4 they would have got up and left en masse - and the best half-time scoreline since the 1971 League Cup final.

Archived