bednar again !

stenhousemuirhearts

cosanostra

No way, auction him off to the highest bidder and tell monkeyheid to go **** himself.

lewis2006

Money makes the world go round as they say.

He forgot to tell them that after he signs a contract with them he'll put on 2 stone, eat deep fried mars bars for supper and lose all interest in the club.

jambo1982

He forgot to tell them that after he signs a contract with them he'll put on 2 stone, eat deep fried mars bars for supper and lose all interest in the club.

Don't froget - feigning injury to get out the club.

BEDNARWATCH 03/05/08

Bednarwatch can exclusively reveal that Roman Bednar bought spaghetti hoops recently - he was quoted as saying : "These will be nice with toast".

Don't forget to tune into future episodes of Bednarwatch for more exciting snippets about everyone's favourite ex Hearts striker.

rossi_1983

What a tosser!

He is really gonna make the Albion fans like him with that attitude

If it jeopardises his deal with West Brom, then good, cos I think there will be some Prem teams who will pay about 4 mill for him

?2.5m is good money, though maybe somebody else would offer more, they sure as hell wouldn't offer less....or we wouldn't take it anyway. Have to imagine he's playing a dangerous game as I'd be certain he wouldn't want to risk coming back to Edinburgh.

More money is good, hopefully Vlad will provide it to the new manager, if he ever turns up!!

bighusref

To be honest that is great news. Anything that suggests that he may not take up the option of joining WBA is good news. A ?2.5 Million player instantly becomes a ?3.5 Million or even higher player.

Good stuff Bednar

***CAVEAT*** I would prefer our best players to be wearing maroon and not actively looking for a move, however if they do want to leave, I want to get the best deal available.

bighusref
BEDNARWATCH 03/05/08

Bednarwatch can exclusively reveal that Roman Bednar bought spaghetti hoops recently - he was quoted as saying : "These will be nice with toast".

Don't forget to tune into future episodes of Bednarwatch for more exciting snippets about everyone's favourite ex Hearts striker.

Your sauces are terrible. It was the Heinz Spaghetti Bolognese, not the Hoops. Despite his issues with Hearts, he still has an aversion to hoops.

Gigolo-Aunt

Seems to me that either....

Bednars agent has been made aware of other teams interest and has advised Bednar that bigger and better things could be around the corner if he rejects WBA.

or

Bednar is using his rising stock to get himself a better deal than the one which was in place when the loan deal transpired.

Lets hope option A comes in to place as it will probably be more money in Hearts back pocket.

Ray Winstone

I think when he went on loan and started banging in the goals we would have welcomed him back.

However given his numerous outbursts, whether it be anti-Hearts or trying to say that he wants more money it is clear to all that his attitude stinks and he is simply chasing the money.

Hope we can get some decent money for him and be rid of this erse for good.

Bednar is really starting to come across as a complete big-headed ****.

While he was right about the nonsense that goes on at this club, he and his useless pal Pospisil were very far down the list of players to feel sorry for when being a victim of being dropped or apart of the squad rotation at Hearts. He had two amazing starts to both his seasons up here, but once you get past that you realise that for the most part he was either ineffectual, injured or just plain crap.

While up here Roman Bednar was on 9k a week. I am assuming he is on that down there and will continue to be once the permanent deal is signed. What does he think he's done to deserve more money. He had a great three months were he scored just about on request but has since suffered injury, loss of form and not even been a regular in the starting line-up. Sound familiar?

Plus, Premiership clubs are after him? Someone should point out to Roman which division Albion are entering.

I think this is code for him wanting Clum to join him in the Premiership to be his striking....partner

When you read the actual quotes and ignore the headlines I think he has a point. There will be very few if any premiership players on as little as ?9k a week. He has done well done there and obviously has other options. All the better for us IMO.

Mr Quagmire

don't forget that he will also start to grow his hair long and the longer it gets the more pash his football becomes !

I'd guess that a player at WBA has told him what money he is earning which has probably led to Roman asking his agent to get him a deal on similar cash.

Can't really fault the guy for that.

Good news for Hearts though if the WBA deal falls through as we could have an EPL auction on our hands for him.

colinmaroon

One word of warning!!!

I understand Rangers are interested and are going to invoke clause 17 again!

This time it's Para 47, sub-para 23, clause 89 which states:

If you're Granny fired a shotgun at a Russian tank in the Uprising, the transfer fee will be the same as a round of buckshot for aforementioned shotgun!!!

We're only going to get 3/6d

One word of warning!!!

I understand Rangers are interested and are going to invoke clause 17 again!

This time it's Para 47, sub-para 23, clause 89 which states:

If you're Granny fired a shotgun at a Russian tank in the Uprising, the transfer fee will be the same as a round of buckshot for aforementioned shotgun!!!

We're only going to get 3/6d

Your overuse of exclamation marks (three at the end of most sentences seems to be the standard), when taken in conjunction with that signature, makes me imagine you as being one of those Texan fire and brimstone preachers :

"And when they re-ve-lay-shun comes, the un-bee-lee-vahs will be cast in TO the firy depths of HELL!"

That's basically how I imagine you. Either that or as one of those old nutters that walks around Princes Street with sandwich boards on saying that "THE END IS NIGH".

Are either of those close to being right, or am I way off here?

Archived