Next seasons kit.

GuitarJambo

I could VERY well be wrong, but are those symbols on the Herenveen shirt not supposed to be flowers? I'm sure I read that the idea of them being 'heart' shaped is a myth..

Tulips I'd say.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heartsfc_fan

ajaxhearts.jpg

how about that as an alternative Ajax-style strip?

That is excellent! :)

Stupid Sexy Flanders

The Adidas kits are shit compared to last season's beautiful home kit. And I hope no-one's seriously suggesting that Ajax top as our home strip!

As long as we dont get the template given 2 hull and bristol rovers this year watched the game last night and didnt like either of them

Away strip by Maurice is cracking !

Home strip maroon with white stripe down front ? Some cracking tops tho well done guys

I wonder where Chelsea got the idea for the blue paint advertising campaign (most of there players were covered head to toe in paint).

Reminds me of a music video, VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED....it takes about two and a half mins before it 'gets into it'...

Never ever thought I'd see Amanda Palmer on Kickback.

Some right cracking strips being posted on here. Although I am a bit old school, in the sense that I would like Hearts to find a strip and stick with it for 3-4 seasons (or at least changing the home and away strips in alternative years)

But I do understand it's a source of income

rudi must stay

We have adidas uk as a kit maker, Chelsea have the global brand. Our kit will be the same as Aberdeen's or a team from the Championship and below

Guest C00l K1d

I think we'll get a modern strip for our next one, instead of the retro types we've had for the past couple.

Some crackers in here though.

Adidas actually make alright ''modern'' strips so hopefully we're lucky :laugh:

I think we'll get a modern strip for our next one, instead of the retro types we've had for the past couple.

Some crackers in here though.

Adidas actually make alright ''modern'' strips so hopefully we're lucky :laugh:

:spoton:

We could be like Hibs or Sevco and have Puma............

:cornette:

Can't think of any kits they have made that are any good.

this seasons Newcastle's 2nd kit is ok

Gregory House M.D.

commemorative-italy-home-shirt-puma.jpg

Tottenham's last two puma strips were great. I mind everyone on here drooling over the one they got to the CL quarter finals in.

Shame hibs used it the season after.

Unknown user

Tulips I'd say.

The Heerenveen strip is based on the flag of Friesland, they're a particular type of lily pad and should not be heart shaped apparenty

Back to 2005

That is excellent! :)

Shame about the wonga. Maybe we could persuade them to have a smaller sevco type logo? Love the Ajax style though.

Midloth_Iain

Portland-Timbers-2013-adidas-football-shirts-i.jpg

Adidas template for Portland Timbers kit for next season. (also available in mingin green) :dizzy2:

Like this alot. Something a bit different.

After the success of the last 2 tops, I hope we don't move from a near all maroon top for some time.

adidas-originals-2013-retro-v-neck-mls-4-359x215copy.jpg

Not totally convinced on the patterns, but that is near beautiful.

I could never wear it unless they do it in 3 or 4 sizes above what I'd normally wear.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Not being funny but these mock-ups are rubbish. Big white panels everywhere, and white sleeves?! Dear me. I'd be pretty disappointed if Hearts came out with anything like that.

Maurice Moss

Not being funny but these mock-ups are rubbish. Big white panels everywhere, and white sleeves?! Dear me. I'd be pretty disappointed if Hearts came out with anything like that.

:laugh: some folk seem to like them. Most of them have just been other teams' adidas kits edited with Hearts colours.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

:laugh: some folk seem to like them. Most of them have just been other teams' adidas kits edited with Hearts colours.

I'm not slagging you off btw, they're all nicely done & all that, they're just not what I want in a Hearts kit!

I could VERY well be wrong, but are those symbols on the Herenveen shirt not supposed to be flowers? I'm sure I read that the idea of them being 'heart' shaped is a myth..

They are water lilly leaves apparently. A traditional symbol of the area they are from, Friesland.

Maurice Moss

I'm not slagging you off btw, they're all nicely done & all that, they're just not what I want in a Hearts kit!

I didn't think you were :thumbsup:. And I agree, the plainer/more retro strips from the last two seasons have been top notch. The ones I've been posting are mainly just examples of what other teams' kits would look like.

Imagine we got the 'Old Skool' badge back for our 140th year ... on that angle, I'd be happy to replicate the full white home strip with maroon Heart ...

Archived