Next seasons kit.

GuitarJambo

GuitarJambo

Usually around the split theres a pile of threads about the new strip but I haven't seen one.

Got some vouchers for the club store for my birthday a few weeks back and will keep em for the new shirt when it comes out but I havent heard the normal "ive seen a pic of the new shirt" chat.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jambos_1874

One thing for sure is that it'll have the gash looking Wonga logo on it. That said, it's good that they've signed up for another year especially given our financial predicament.

Quite looking forward to seeing it, I wouldnt like to see a collar otherwise it will likely be quite nice (keep the white away kit i missed it this season!!!!)

Diadora Van Basten

One thing for sure is that it'll have the gash looking Wonga logo on it. That said, it's good that they've signed up for another year especially given our financial predicament.

My stance has softened to the wonga logo I actually quite like it now.

Well we are in the news all the time, i just hope we will have squeezed every bit of cash possible out of them

kingantti1874

Has a sponsor ever suited a club better

Jambos_1874

Has a sponsor ever suited a club better

I'd love to see Tesco sponsor Hibs next season!

Hopefully, whatever it is hope they make enough of the feckers. Pathetic this year that you can't get any kids strips.

Rudolf's Mate

Would be happy for them to revert to last seasons strip! IMO it'll take some beating!

Hopefully, whatever it is hope they make enough of the feckers. Pathetic this year that you can't get any kids strips.

What age are you after?? They have quite a few in that would do from up to 4 years

GuitarJambo

just hope its not got a collar though.

TheMaganator

This seasons' will be hard to beat.

Hopefully a very similar home shirt. I quite like the sound of silver as mentioned above - but the traditionalist in me would like plain white again

queensferryjambo

This season is a beauty from Adidas.

Hopefully they do us proud again next season.

I'd keep it as close to this season for home an away, but for away, maybe have a white kit, with maroon candy stripes, maybe not best description but would be a winner for me

We are due a horror of a strip, the past couple of seasons have been brilliant.

Home strip.....Maroon top, white shorts, maroon with white socks and the candy stripe for the away one will do nicely.

kingantti1874

Ajax style shirt......released in approx 4 weeks, cannae wait :10900:

Hope not... Loved the navy away one but this should be restricted to away kits IMO

PsychocAndy

I love this seasons kits but if we get one like the current Scotland one I will have to pass on it.

PsychocAndy

Check the Bristol City site and see if they have post their kits up, because ours was the same as theirs this season.

jack D and coke

I really like the Kappa Torino strip I saw while watching them the other night. I like really plain tops like the last umbro one. I know we're contracted to Adidas and I like this seasons but a really minimal effort without collars and all that shite would be perfect for me. Something like this....

e9e5u5yt.jpg

It can't be any worse than Celtic's 90s style home kit for next season. :lol:

letsalllaughathobos

Got a few right good designers on here, hearts and adidas could learn from this site once they start making mock ups again, some of them where totally outstanding.

Had a wee look at some of the leaked Adidas strips online just now. Not much difference between them all for next season, though I would imagine the templates for the likes of us & Aberdeen will be different to what the big guns get. Wouldnt be surprised if we got the gold 3 stripes next season as that template has done the rounds now for the last couple of seasons. As long as they keep it simple if should sell well again. A silver away top with maroon shorts would be sweet, time to banish the ghost of 86's top.

PsychocAndy

No Kappa please I look pregnant as it is and a Kappa top isn't going to do me any favours.

No Kappa please I look pregnant as it is and a Kappa top isn't going to do me any favours.

No need to worry, still with Adidas next term.

jack D and coke

:lol: that is one of the downers with the likes of Kappa or Puma tops right enough. You canny be carrying any extra timber!

leithjambo98.8

Hope not... Loved the navy away one but this should be restricted to away kits IMO

I'd put money on it mate.................and i hear it looks great :-)

Prince Buaben

Imagine it could be like that Scotland top. Just thinking about the Adidas template.

Franklin Delano Bluth

The last Ajax top was a shanner.

4811772036_de52df7246_z.jpg

Wrong way round!

TheMaganator

I'd put money on it mate.................and i hear it looks great :-)

Are you on the wind up? Or do you actually know?

Now that I think about it the reverse of the last Ajax home shirt but with maroon three stripes would look awesome.

leithjambo98.8

Are you on the wind up? Or do you actually know?

Now that I think about it the reverse of the last Ajax home shirt but with maroon three stripes would look awesome.

I'm not at the wind up bud......but i havent actually seen it, so i could be wrong, but from the desription i got yesterday from a man that has seen it would make me put cash on it if a bookie was offering odds

bajthejambo

Would love us to have Heart of Midlothian FC at the bottom of the shirt on the back like German clubs have.

NOOO! I honestly can say in 30+ years of following Hearts, that this seasons top is my all time favourite, bar none! Even the shade of maroon is perfect!! (I don't even mind the sponsor logo, the blue compliments the blue in the badge!)

Pressed post too early....haha......white v collar and white on cuffs or hem on short sleeve tops.....plain white shorts with addidas logo and a thin white band on maroon turnovers on the socks.Subtle white Adidas logo on socks too.

bigis semiauskas

Thought this seasons was poor,for next season something along the lines of 2011-2012,think it looks beter when you have white collar and cuffs,

and a reverse for the away would be the baws!

Archived