Next seasons kit.

GuitarJambo

Biffa Bacon

Got a few right good designers on here, hearts and adidas could learn from this site once they start making mock ups again, some of them where totally outstanding.

Agreed, my particular favourite was the one with the "pies" sponsorship logo. Very talented Kickbackers out threre :)

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

White trim is a must. Last seasons was immense. For me the away would be the asics Inter Milan style please!

letsalllaughathobos

Agreed, my particular favourite was the one with the "pies" sponsorship logo. Very talented Kickbackers out threre :)

Haha yes adidas take note,

LarrysRightFoot

White trim is a must. Last seasons was immense. For me the away would be the asics Inter Milan style please!

Loved that Inter style kit. Remember wearing it to gym at primary school and thinking it was amazing.

TheMaganator

I'm not at the wind up bud......but i havent actually seen it, so i could be wrong, but from the desription i got yesterday from a man that has seen it would make me put cash on it if a bookie was offering odds

VERY interesting!

Happy days if it comes through...

Gregory House M.D.

It's our 140th year so I'm hoping for something special. The next season is 100 years since the players enlisted en mass as well so hopefully we're in for two absolute crackers. :jjyay:

Loved that Inter style kit. Remember wearing it to gym at primary school and thinking it was amazing.

Think a lot of folk liked it, from what I've seen here previously. Wasn't too bad a time either playing in Europe etc. Was a fantastic away strip, would love Adidas to replicate it. Someone on here mocked up a version which was brilliant.

Suspect Device

It's our 140th year so I'm hoping for something special. The next season is 100 years since the players enlisted en mass as well so hopefully we're in for two absolute crackers. :jjyay:

the true champions that year wore maroon & khaki ?

how about a camouflage change strip

Gigolo-Aunt

the true champions that year wore maroon & khaki ?

how about a camouflage change strip

I cant see that, Suspect Device.

Suspect Device

Heh heh, good for ghosting in at the back post :)

Just thinking about the 100 years since the mass signing up. I assume everyone has seen the iconic Stade Francais top? http://bloodandmud.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/11/11/stade.jpgstade.jpg

I would love hearts to do a 3rd kit based on this but with the flowers changed to the poppy. Possibly a white base with a maroon coloured poppy pattern? I'm probably asking for a "bit gay mate" meme here, but just imagine the scenes everyone wearing that away at Celtic Park? They would effing hate it.

Gorgie_Rules

Plain maroon for me, same shade as this year. Happy with white adidas stripes but not keen on any pipeing, a combination of last years kit and this years would be a topper.

Fingers crossed stock levels are managed more appropriately this year

Victor Mancini

for an away top i'd like to see something similar to the blue/black inter style top from 93/94 whilst using this seasons away as a third top on the few occasions it would be required.

it'd be good if the wonga logo wasnt plastered all over the training kit although i accept we obviously make money from it so needs must

• 2 weeks later...

Chelsea+13+14+Home+Kit+1.jpg

Chelsea-620_1712739a.jpg

Would take this in Maroon.

Any photoshop wizards able to show this?

Looks like they've been fisting smurfs.

The one thing I've noticed about Adidas kits over the last few few years is they don't do collars very well, so no collar for this gadge and something even remotely similar to that Chelsea kit would be the right touch (very retro looking).

TheMaganator

Is it still possible to get the old Adidas badge on a football top?

I am fairly certain the answer is no.

When the strip threads were around last season there was one JKBr who seemed to know all about adidas and their particular styles - what they used for what 'grade' of team etc. Pretty certain the old adidas logo was a no-go for all shirts .

Shame really as it'd look great in white on our home.

I am still in favour of burying '86 demons and getting a silver away, maroon wonga and maroon three srtripes!...

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I am fairly certain the answer is no.

When the strip threads were around last season there was one JKBr who seemed to know all about adidas and their particular styles - what they used for what 'grade' of team etc. Pretty certain the old adidas logo was a no-go for all shirts .

Shame really as it'd look great in white on our home.

I am still in favour of burying '86 demons and getting a silver away, maroon wonga and maroon three srtripes!...

That old Olympic flame badge is much nicer. Shame its a no go. :(

I'd be delighted with a silver top. :)

Poor attempt but you get the idea.

heartstop.jpg

Gorgie_Rules

heartstop.jpg

Minted, although we wont get that template as Adidas tailor kits for clubs such as Chelsea.

Have more of an idea once a club with Adidas announces their kit with the standard template.

Assuming our deal with Adidas runs into next season?

Chelsea+13+14+Home+Kit+1.jpg

Chelsea-620_1712739a.jpg

chelseaheartscolours.jpg Serial Killers.

Maroon Sailor

heartstop.jpg

I like this - make the logo smaller and it would be perfect

How many home and away tops did the club sell this season?

Not nearly as many as they could have.

Something along the lines of what the San Diego Padres wear to commemorate the military?

I can think of 1 away ground that might not be too pleased.

Maurice Moss

The last Ajax top was a shanner.

4811772036_de52df7246_z.jpg

Wrong way round!

ajaxhearts.jpg

how about that as an alternative Ajax-style strip?

Archived