Next seasons kit.

GuitarJambo

heartsfc_fan

Quite like the black one if the red was Maroon.

That one isn't too bad, but the other two look like a run of the mill, cheap 2nd or 3rd division club kit.....oh wait....:D

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"We at puma have incorporated the diagonal slope separation panel into the away strip to pay tribute to the club's monumental fall from grace. Or if you are a gullible hun, look at it backwards and think of it as depicting our rise to greatness again. Either way this away strip is completely unique to The Rangers Football Club and is in no way a three year old rehashed design"

New The Rangers kits with their Blackthorn sponsor. Any idea what the stars are for...?

Blackthorn-Rangers-New-Kit-2013-14.jpg

The home doesn't even look like a Rangers kit it stinks of English Lower League, the best of that's bunch is the middle kit modelled by Foster I think?

New The Rangers kits with their Blackthorn sponsor. Any idea what the stars are for...?

5 star a***holes?

Are they The Rangers players?

Who are they?

at a guess... Steven Smith, Ricky Foster and... Nicky Clark?

The number of years before they'll have a sniff of the SPL title again.

slashishere

In line with next seasons kits given the aways back in stock online can anyone advise in regards the sizing.

My sons 10 next week, am I better to to get the 9-10 or the 11-12?

In line with next seasons kits given the aways back in stock online can anyone advise in regards the sizing.

Depends how big he is...

You can always exchange it if it's too big/small :2thumbsup:

Tommy Wiseau

The brass neck of putting the 5 stars on the The Rangers jersey :lol:

i heard a rumor that h1b5 were meant 2 b getting warrior

That would suit all their poets then

slashishere

You can always exchange it if it's too big/small :2thumbsup:

Aye its probably a stupid question tbf but want to get it in time for his birthday and i've no time to get down to Edinburgh before then.

Maybe I'll just wait til next Saturday take him down and get it then, hopefully they've got a lot in store.

The brass neck of putting the 5 stars on the The Rangers jersey :lol:

That will be part of the deal that the SPFL have struck with them. Quite a few delas done to appease the ORCS as they are welcomed with open arms back into the fold.

Want your 5 stars? You got it

Want as big a squad as youl like? You got it

Want full membership now without 3 years accountse? You got it

Anything else we cna do for you? Apologies for dribbling a bit but it is a bit salty to swallow all in one go. Sorry yes whatever you want you got it!

Sorry for the rant but I don't really like any version of them

I see that they obviously require to have a European (3rd) strip as well for their quest to conquer division 2

A truly Second Division effort.

Pish :rofl:

Livingston's new away top is quite smart. They let the fans decide and they chose a Barca style top. Don't know how to post photos with the iPhone.

Livingston's new away top is quite smart. They let the fans decide and they chose a Barca style top. Don't know how to post photos with the iPhone.

Can't be bothered print screening the pictures, but they're preventing them from being hotlinked.

Follow the link for it - http://www.livingstonfc.co.uk/news/news_20130626_1.php

Not too bad actually :)

Bravo cologne. That's awesome. Love the club logo..and the shirt is a simplistic cracker!

• 4 months later...

Swap green for maroon and we would have had a winner :facepalm:

VFL-Wolfsburg-13-14-adidas-home-football-shirt-b.jpg

20130709110707-300x350.jpg

Wolfsburg latest away shirt. Change the original structure, creating a new situation.

Archived