The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

PaddysBar
25 minutes ago, Салатные палочки said:

Remaking Road House :muggy:

With Connor McGregor :cornette:

WTF!

Great film but I still feel a bit bad that I wasn’t too upset when that long haired annoying ***** got filled in. 

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

milky_26
Just now, Cade said:

They're also re-making The Crow

:jjno:

that gets released in june. i also agree :nojustno:

Sooperstar
8 hours ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

It's not better than natural grass from an environmental standpoint, not even close, but the configuration of the house meant carrying the lawn mower from the back to the front through the lounge which was a hassle. The front is now artificial grass which looks great on account of my youtube landscaping skills. Felt pretty guilty as the bees absolutely loved the clover that grew amongst the grass out front, so I replaced some shan shrubs with a couple of big beds of English and French lavender down both sides of the driveway and the bees are ecstatic. They number in the hundreds on a summers day, and the Mrs is often too feart to open the car door. The kids love standing in the midst of them though, and have never been stung (should be in the yay thread). 

So all in all it's a win for the kids, a win for the bees, a win for the front yard aesthetics, and a win for me no longer getting whinged at for trailing grass clippings through the house. Yay.

You can have your humble pie any way you like, fella. 😄👍

How do you get the grass out the front, where I presume your bin is, after you have cut it from the back?

Edited by Sooperstar

il Duce McTarkin
4 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

How do you get the grass out the front, where I presume your bin is, after you have cut it from the back?

Lob it over the fence into the woods.

Sooperstar
4 hours ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Huge number of cars with no tax/MoT when you run them through the DVLA checker. Assume most of these cheating arseholes also have no insurance.

Strange hobby. 

Sooperstar
Just now, il Duce McTarkin said:

Lob it over the fence into the woods.

*Larry David OK GIF

Jim_Duncan
26 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Strange hobby. 

What’s your number plate…?! 😛 

Sooperstar
43 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

What’s your number plate…?! 😛 

AP17 VEO

henrysmithsgloves
2 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

AP17 VEO

Thought it was J4MBO🧐🤫

JudyJudyJudy
3 hours ago, Салатные палочки said:

Remaking Road House :muggy:

With Connor McGregor :cornette:

Think Jake Gyllenhall is starring  in it . God knows why he is starring  in something like this . He’s one of the great actors of today 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

henrysmithsgloves

$$$$$$$$$$$

1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Think Jake Gyllenhall is starring  in it . God knows why he is starring  in something like this . He’s one of the great actors of today 

$$$$$$$$$$$$

JudyJudyJudy
20 minutes ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$

Suppose so . I see him as a modern day Brando 

Tommy Brown
18 hours ago, Tazio said:

This is someone in the street next to me’s idea of creative use of artificial grass. 

IMG_2012.jpeg

I've got a quarter circle patio done in monoblocs when we moved in over 20 years ago. Hate them now, cleaning them and weeds growing between the blocks is a pain.

Keep threatening to do the above with it.

Without the holes. But it would have to be putting practice suitable.

Edited by Tommy Brown

Harry Potter
2 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

I've got a quarter circle patio done in monoblocs when we moved in over 20 years ago. Hate them now, cleaning them and weeds growing between the blocks is a pain.

One part of my game which is good, shame about the mid irons😧.

JudyJudyJudy

Road closures , pot holes and diversions abound at the meadows , Marchmont area . Unreal 

Benny Klack
20 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Road closures , pot holes and diversions abound at the meadows , Marchmont area . Unreal 

No just the Marchmont area mate - whole of Edinburgh is a disgrace the now 🤬

On 16/03/2024 at 16:11, JudyJudyJudy said:

When it affects Morningside, i'll moan.

:greggy:

Jim_Duncan

Just had the misfortune of walking along Princes Street to get to Waverley. Winos, beggars (both local and international), folk banging into each other because they’re staring at their phones while walking, fat birds who should be wearing a tent instead wearing fewer clothes than most women wear to bed, Palestine stickers everywhere, tat shops, vape shops and folk puffing big clouds of sickly sweet smelling shite into oncomers, and a weirdo in a Hibs scarf, all contributing to making it look less like a capital city and more like a Wish.com version of Glastonbury. 

I passed through several European capitals last month and each one of them was cleaner and nicer to walk through than our own. 

Harry Potter
43 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Just had the misfortune of walking along Princes Street to get to Waverley. Winos, beggars (both local and international), folk banging into each other because they’re staring at their phones while walking, fat birds who should be wearing a tent instead wearing fewer clothes than most women wear to bed, Palestine stickers everywhere, tat shops, vape shops and folk puffing big clouds of sickly sweet smelling shite into oncomers, and a weirdo in a Hibs scarf, all contributing to making it look less like a capital city and more like a Wish.com version of Glastonbury. 

I passed through several European capitals last month and each one of them was cleaner and nicer to walk through than our own. 

Bit harsh on the hobo, they did win on saturday, lol.   as for folk on their phones, cant even come off them when crossing a road, oh wait, its the drivers responsibility to watch out for them, beyond me.

henrysmithsgloves
23 hours ago, Pap said:

When it affects Morningside, i'll moan.

:greggy:

Chauffeur or butler union?

Tommy Brown
1 hour ago, Harry Potter said:

Bit harsh on the hobo, they did win on saturday, lol.   as for folk on their phones, cant even come off them when crossing a road, oh wait, its the drivers responsibility to watch out for them, beyond me.

As before Harry

The drivers don't notice as they have their face in their phones also.

SectionDJambo

On mobile phone use.

I've seen this for years, but it was evident again today when I was out for a walk. Mothers, having gone to collect their kids from school, walking home glued to their phones,  instead of interacting with those kids. Paying absolutely no attention to the bored youngsters shuffling along about 2 yards behind them. If any of the kids stood still for a while, the mother probably wouldn't notice until there was a fair distance between them. All happening next to a reasonably busy road.

Talk to your kids, you eejits. Leave the bloody mobile at home.

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, SectionDJambo said:

On mobile phone use.

I've seen this for years, but it was evident again today when I was out for a walk. Mothers, having gone to collect their kids from school, walking home glued to their phones,  instead of interacting with those kids. Paying absolutely no attention to the bored youngsters shuffling along about 2 yards behind them. If any of the kids stood still for a while, the mother probably wouldn't notice until there was a fair distance between them. All happening next to a reasonably busy road.

One of my pet hates too . Poor kids nowadays 

15 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

On mobile phone use.

What primary school kid has a mobile phone? Pretty sure i didnt have a personal phone till I was in high school. Mental. 

JudyJudyJudy
50 minutes ago, Negan said:

What primary school kid has a mobile phone? Pretty sure i didnt have a personal phone till I was in high school. Mental. 

He said the mothers are on the phone . Not the kids 

SectionDJambo
14 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Correct

il Duce McTarkin
13 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

My 5 and 3 year olds sneaks into my room at 6am and nick my phone while they think I'm sleep. They then bugger off downstairs to watch folk paying Minecraft on Youtube. Gives me an extra 10 mins in bed before they trash the kitchen looking for breakfast.

No way they are getting their own phone until they're teenagers.

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

3 year olds sneaks into my room at 6am and nick my phone while they think I'm sleep. They then bugger off downstairs to watch folk paying Minecraft on Youtube. Gives me an extra

Sure they aren’t posting on JKB ,, 😂😂 wee mini Dirks ! Probably post more sense than some ! 😎

il Duce McTarkin
11 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Sure they aren’t posting on JKB ,, 😂😂 wee mini Dirks ! Probably post more sense than some ! 😎

Would post more sense than me, that's for sure. The wee ^***s have worked out whatsapp video calls, so spam up my contacts list at random.

It's actually frightening how technologically astute that they are. The big one can make videos with a samsung tablet then cast them to the big telly. That's usually how I find out where his tanks and toy sodiers are in the flower beds.

They know how to use the voice function to search for things on youtube that they want instructions for. I'm dreading the day that they fancy building a flame thrower.

It's a difficult one to judge as this is the world that they grew up in and they'll probably never know or understand an analogue one. What isn't in doubt is that parents need to put the phone down and spend the precious time that they have with their kids.

Edited by il Duce McTarkin

1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I misread that. Shite behaviour.

JudyJudyJudy
38 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Would post more sense than me, that's for sure. The wee ^***s have worked out whatsapp video calls, so spam up my contacts list at random.

It's actually frightening how technologically astute that they are. The big one can make videos with a samsung tablet then cast them to the big telly. That's usually how I find out where his tanks and toy sodiers are in the flower beds.

They know how to use the voice function to search for things on youtube that they want instructions for. I'm dreading the day that they fancy building a flame thrower.

It's a difficult one to judge as this is the world that they grew up in and they'll probably never know or understand an analogue one. What isn't in doubt is that parents need to put the phone down and spend the precious time that they have with their kids.

Yes my youngest great nephew ! I’m that old now is 5 and he’s very tablet literate and savvy ! Incredible . But that’s how Is now . Times Change . As long as it’s time limited for wee ones that’s not an issue 

. lovely insight into the Mctarkin household btw 👍

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Negan said:

I misread that. Shite behaviour.

Should be hung , drawn and quartered I reckon . Least it wasn’t a  grammatical error . You’d be hung right away 😂

10 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Should be hung , drawn and quartered I reckon . Least it wasn’t a  grammatical error . You’d be hung right away 😂

By the usual suspects. 

JudyJudyJudy
34 minutes ago, Negan said:

By the usual suspects. 

Oh yes ! 

Nookie Bear
6 minutes ago, Stuart Lyon said:

1200 people influence major policy decisions in walking, wheeling and cycling in Edinburgh.

https://www.edinburgh.gov.uk/news/article/13941/edinburghs-walking-wheeling-and-cycling-trends-revealed-in-new-data

Don't fecking start me on that lot (and i'll throw Spokes into the mix as well)

Tiny groups enjoying massive influence over this city. Able to work on lobbying and influencing full time to make driving as difficult as possible, all so they can take their little darlings to the nearest playpark.

il Duce McTarkin
On 16/03/2024 at 08:37, Tommy Brown said:

Get a wee karcher or some such like, Tommy. The small ones are as cheap as chips these days and work well for limited domestic jobs.

Spellczech
On 15/03/2024 at 22:45, JudyJudyJudy said:

Suspect there is a gap in the action film genre - basically Jason Statham has it sown up right now...Road House was the crappiest plot of any action movie ever though...

Jim_Duncan
19 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

On mobile phone use.

My favourite part of the day is walking my son to school. I leave my phone at home. 

SectionDJambo
31 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

My favourite part of the day is walking my son to school. I leave my phone at home. 

That’s how it should be. Talking to your young kids is a pleasure and helps them enormously.

1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

Don't fecking start me on that lot (and i'll throw Spokes into the mix as well)

Tiny groups enjoying massive influence over this city. Able to work on lobbying and influencing full time to make driving as difficult as possible, all so they can take their little darlings to the nearest playpark.

Only surprise is that sustrans managed to send the survey to a handful of people that didn't 100% support their agenda

Jim_Duncan
5 minutes ago, Ribble said:

Only surprise is that sustrans managed to send the survey to a handful of people that didn't 100% support their agenda

I know a couple of sustrans folk. Less tolerant, narrow minded folk you’d be hard pushed to find, even on KB. 

5 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

I know a couple of sustrans folk. Less tolerant, narrow minded folk you’d be hard pushed to find, even on KB. 

I can imagine, i'd also bet if someone setup a pro-driving lobby group with 5/10/20 times the membership of sustrans they'd find it much more difficult to get anytime or representation from Scott Arthur and his cronies

cheetah
5 hours ago, Negan said:

While there is variation, the Ofcom report showed that most children acquire their first phone between the ages of 9 and 11, during which phone ownership rises from 44% to 91%.

Jim_Duncan
16 minutes ago, Ribble said:

I can imagine, i'd also bet if someone setup a pro-driving lobby group with 5/10/20 times the membership of sustrans they'd find it much more difficult to get anytime or representation from Scott Arthur and his cronies

Scott Arthur gets his inner tube inflated by those deviants. 

The attitude of shop staff really grinds me these days. The young lads who work at ONETEK phone repair shop on Gorgie road were very unhelpful and rude. If you don't like a customer facing role, don't do the job. There is no need to be arrogant and unhelpful. Not one to give online reviews on trip advisor etc, but I'm tempted to. 

Jim_Duncan
1 hour ago, Negan said:

The attitude of shop staff really grinds me these days. The young lads who work at ONETEK phone repair shop on Gorgie road were very unhelpful and rude. If you don't like a customer facing role, don't do the job. There is no need to be arrogant and unhelpful. Not one to give online reviews on trip advisor etc, but I'm tempted to. 

What happened?

henrysmithsgloves
1 hour ago, Jim_Duncan said:

What happened?

He was a bit miffed trying to get this updated 😳

th-2163051557.jpg