Time for Ridgers

Zachearts

queensferryjambo

The league is so tight that we cannot afford to write it off just yet. Keep picking up points ans we will find ourselves top six. We need our captain. Would agree with you maybe the game or two before the final though but not this early.

I haven't written it off I think we can get right up the table there is a long way to go. It is so tight any team (apart from Dungdee) can make top six or in fact get a spot in Europe. Just needs a wee run, a bit of confidence and a spot of luck :)

Maybe it is just pre final nerves jangling that I would like to see our final back 4 line up and see how it is working out.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Realy important we finish as high up the table as possible, massive financially that we do. Saturdays game against Dundee United's a big big game, take some kind of result from that then its 3 games at home we should be winning that would put us in a great position.

We need a big push in the next 4 weeks from both the players and the fans to get us right up this table.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I see.

I would agree that this is definitely an aspect of his game that needs working on. Too many times I've thought he should either holding onto things or when he's been justified in parrying a ball he's not got enough on it and put it in the path of an opposition attacker.

I doubt chucking Ridgers in at this stage would be a good idea though.

A sensible opinion... Let's not hang anyone out to dry out of frustration.

Archived