what happens in kavos

jimmyjambo

The whole economy of these small islands depend on tourists. If the authorities were that bothered there would be a far larger police presence and bars being closed down for failinng to act in a responsible manner.

Correct. Pretty sure what the answer would be if you asked them to pick between having people going over and spending hundreds of Euros each whilst occasionally acting like arseholes or not coming over at all.

Just young people having fun, can go a bit OTT at times but haven't we all?

I was slightly more disturbed by the way they were moving the bird with suspected spinal injury from the wheelchair (?) on to the hospital bed.

Very much this!

She should have been scooped up by the ambulance on a spine board from where she fell!

...and that boy with the broken ankle, what a walloper!

BoJack Horseman

yas!.gif

The defence rests your honour! :D

Wears his football top on holiday type post, imo.

J.T.F.Robertson

Found you through spotting the famous blue surfer tee-shirt ... sleeping on the job. Aye, good times.

Waiting in bus station in Corfu City, station master joking (I think) that 'Barry' would love his big hairy tanned tackle banging against his paley-wally arse. :cry2:

Don't think 'Barry' slept a wink when we were forced to sleep overnight on the platform at Athens central on the way home.

Kavos, even back then, did seem to have a good few erseholes.

It's no wonder you emigrated to the Arctic. Going by some of your tales, you were quite the lad.

And I took you as having always been the quiet, studious type. :smoking:

heartgarfunkel

It's no wonder you emigrated to the Arctic. Going by some of your tales, you were quite the lad.

:cheese:

Age and memory may be failing me, but I think a bursd bit another bursd's finger off at one AJ's hoose parties after arrival in the Arctic. People travel far for a quieter life... :thumb:

Wears his football top on holiday type post, imo.

:lol:

Nope, just like proving the point that all of Scotland has people who act like arseholes on their holidays not just people from the west.

Haha ... nahh, not really, I was actually generally quiet :daisy: ... I blame most of it on BB & Heartgarfunkel. When all of us have OCD and a good liking for the bevvy, stuff happens. :10900: I somehow got roped into the studying malarkey.

Just like telling the tales reminiscing ... hoping more folks will offer up their own tales of debauchery, etc. :thumbsup:

C'mon JTF ... you must have a few skeletons in there.

J.T.F.Robertson

Haha ... nahh, not really, I was actually generally quiet :daisy: ... I blame most of it on BB & Heartgarfunkel. When all of us have OCD and a good liking for the bevvy, stuff happens. :10900: I somehow got roped into the studying malarkey.

Just like telling the tales reminiscing ... hoping more folks will offer up their own tales of debauchery, etc. :thumbsup:

C'mon JTF ... you must have a few skeletons in there.

Nah, I've always been a boring bassa. :(

When my mates and I were much younger, they'd often be asking me why I was still sober, when, in fact, I'd be drunk all right, it's just they'd be shit-faced.

I was a bit like this guy. ;)

captain_sensible_1024x768.jpg

:cheese:

Age and memory may be failing me, but I think a bursd bit another bursd's finger off at one AJ's hoose parties after arrival in the Arctic. People travel far for a quieter life... :thumb:

No you're memory is pretty sound ... not my house mind, but at anothers ... my two work colleagues, both rather radge to say the least, got a bit heated on the voddy, and then started scrapping ... eventually one of them bit off the top section down to the first joint of the index finger of the other girl. That pretty much ended the fight there and then ... health centre called, told to bring the tip but upon looking nobody could find it which suggests, ... well you get the picture. No KFC up here. (I'll get me coat).

I work in a different office now, but the last story I heard about the missing finger burd was that one of her co-worker's daughters went round late to see if her mum was there, it was early evening on a Sat, and just as she was walking up the stairs another co-worker scrambled past her going out. The girl gets upstairs and finds our radge short fingered woman stark naked lying on the Client's waiting couch.

In my earlier days I use to have a fantasy concerning her and our workplace but I'll leave that to another day .............

That will never come. :crowngrin:

Edit: the co-worker leaving was a mature woman btw.

Nah, I've always been a boring bassa. :(

When my mates and I were much younger, they'd often be asking me why I was still sober, when, in fact, I'd be drunk all right, it's just they'd be shit-faced.

Sounds familiar ... sure we've met you and you've met us plenty.

Ahh well, good times mostly. Cheers to them.

Archived