what happens in kavos

jimmyjambo

The Great Khali

Recorded it.

Is it bad aye? Saw something on Facebook about a massive cotton bud for an STI check or some shite?

Better call Saul

If male Club reps Shag the same bird three times the forfeit is to drink another's mans piss and they did ....

Poor standard

ToadKiller Dog

Some camp welsh lad ripped his foreskin says it was a girl with a tongue stud after the doctor said no way was it done by a vagina . You can make up your own mind .

Lots of orange guys clearly dumb reality telly is where a lot of young people get their heros from .

Terrible show

BoJack Horseman

Couple of boys I went to Uni with were on it apparently. Roasters. Will have to skip through it to see what they were up to.

I've just happened across an episode of this.

Greeks, Spaniards etc must have the shittest opinion of British people.

And I wouldn't blame them.

JamboCampbell

I've just happened across an episode of this.

Greeks, Spaniards etc must have the shittest opinion of British people.

And I wouldn't blame them.

I was there 5 years ago and they absolutely hated English folk! We were OK due to the fact we were from north of the border!

I will be honest, we went mental and ended up in a fair few scraps etc which at the time made us as bad as the English but we kept ourselves to outselves for the most part and didnt bother locals, just the arseholes from england! They ' the greeks' grew to like us due to the fact we slapped a few of the english folk who were arseholes! They do have a genuine dislike for english folk.....why......? ;)

I was there 5 years ago and they absolutely hated English folk! We were OK due to the fact we were from north of the border!

I will be honest, we went mental and ended up in a fair few scraps etc which at the time made us as bad as the English but we kept ourselves to outselves for the most part and didnt bother locals, just the arseholes from england! They ' the greeks' grew to like us due to the fact we slapped a few of the english folk who were arseholes! They do have a genuine dislike for english folk.....why......? ;)

A true hero of the modern age.

Wow. You're like a Chav superhero!

Superchav... Da da da da-da!

You got to feel sorry for the medical staff, the guy that broke his ankle gets a plaster cast on, then later on takes it off so he can go back out on the lash, then has to go back to hospital to get another plaster cast back on. :facepalm:

Then the guy who put his fist through a window on his first night. :cornette:

I think the local council has to have a look at some of the cocktails/drinks they are selling, I think there was one in a pint glass with about 13 different shots/nips in it.

Or maybe it's me becoming an old fecker :sob:

tommythejambo

You got to feel sorry for the medical staff, the guy that broke his ankle gets a plaster cast on, then later on takes it off so he can go back out on the lash, then has to go back to hospital to get another plaster cast back on. :facepalm:

I think the local council has to have a look at some of the cocktails/drinks they are selling, I think there was one in a pint glass with about 13 different shots/nips in it.

Their local economy would crash if they lost them.

Their local economy would crash if they lost them.

This is my feelings too. They moan about it, but if it wasnt for the money spent by the tourists the money wouldn't be there for their wages.

That doctor has an unbelievable amount of patience. Did you see his wee face light up when the guy eventually apologised for taking the cast off too? He was delighted!

That doctor has an unbelievable amount of patience. Did you see his wee face light up when the guy eventually apologised for taking the cast off too? He was delighted!

Aye, would need the patience of a saint to do that job

Sexton Hardcastle

The state of the Scottish bursd who must be a rep or something.

Dred to think of her part in next weeks episode about the shagging and stis that they are all riddled with.

This is my feelings too. They moan about it, but if it wasnt for the money spent by the tourists the money wouldn't be there for their wages.

I don't think it means that people have the right to act like feral animals though. Of course the programme highlights the worst behaviour but I dread to think of the stuff that people refused permission to show.

BoJack Horseman

The state of the Scottish bursd who must be a rep or something.

Dred to think of her part in next weeks episode about the shagging and stis that they are all riddled with.

I would.

Couple of guys I know are going this year. They were trying to get me to go. I was going to :facepalm:

******* lucky I never. Hope they enjoy themselves :pleasing:

I don't think it means that people have the right to act like feral animals though. Of course the programme highlights the worst behaviour but I dread to think of the stuff that people refused permission to show.

Ofcourse they don't but all this feeling sorry for them, at the same time as said they wouldn't have jobs and a wage if it wasnt for the tourist.

Broken Britain. :disappointed:

Is it really anymore broken than when sh*te like 'Ibiza Uncovered' was on Sky in the early 90s?

Is it really anymore broken than when sh*te like 'Ibiza Uncovered' was on Sky in the early 90s?

Categorically not. It's been broken for decades. :(

Retsina slammers, them were the days. Half Retsina, half sprite, hand over the top of the glass, slam on a beer mat on a table, down the hole.

Kavos 1990, 2 or 3 months on the randan, what a summer!

Found you through spotting the famous blue surfer tee-shirt ... sleeping on the job. Aye, good times.

Waiting in bus station in Corfu City, station master joking (I think) that 'Barry' would love his big hairy tanned tackle banging against his paley-wally arse. :cry2:

Don't think 'Barry' slept a wink when we were forced to sleep overnight on the platform at Athens central on the way home.

Kavos, even back then, did seem to have a good few erseholes.

The doctor guy on last nights episode seemed a great guy. I hope that fud that took his cast off suffers from a dodgey ankle for the rest of his days.

... but something else would pay their wages, and they would get their community back. i don't think the locals should be 'grateful'. rotten modern jakeball colonialisation.

you do realise these towns were built on fishing ports,pristine beaches etc., taken by foreign money, and turned into a vulgar playground for knobs?

(including me, when i was younger and dumber)

Nucky Thompson

Kavos is shit, full of big groups of blokes. We went to Ipsos further up the Island and had a great time and it was full of birds keeping away from the chavs in Kavos

... but something else would pay their wages, and they would get their community back. i don't think the locals should be 'grateful'. rotten modern jakeball colonialisation.

you do realise these towns were built on fishing ports,pristine beaches etc., taken by foreign money, and turned into a vulgar playground for knobs?

:Agree:

Ayia Napa was once a tiny fishing village. My family used to holiday there in the late 80s and start of the 90s, back when it was quiet, beautiful, and hadn't been subjected to the rape and pillage which then followed from Britain (and Germany, and the US)'s finest. :yucky:

Sorry, where did I say they should be grateful? No one forces them to work with the tourist, they could live in other towns or on the

Outskirts. Their choice.

These medical places make an absolute killing out of tourists, I wouldn't be feeling too sorry for them.

These medical places make an absolute killing out of tourists, I wouldn't be feeling too sorry for them.

I was slightly more disturbed by the way they were moving the bird with suspected spinal injury from the wheelchair (?) on to the hospital bed.

Absolute bollocks. Anytime I've been in either Spain, Greece or Turkey I've always been embarrassed about a Scot at one point. It's a British problem.

Retsina slammers, them were the days. Half Retsina, half sprite, hand over the top of the glass, slam on a beer mat on a table, down the hole.

Kavos 1990, 2 or 3 months on the randan, what a summer!

we called it shady wine

BoJack Horseman

Absolute bollocks. Anytime I've been in either Spain, Greece or Turkey I've always been embarrassed about a Scot at one point. It's a British problem.

By Scot do you mean Glaswegian?

Didn't take long. :whistling:

Speaking of behaving badly ... came across these cool cats from Hamilton (allegedly) in a round about web browsing way.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vJxaxZKyTM

Didn't take long. :whistling:

I read that and thought 'Floyd - Defender of the Weegies will be along any minute'. You can sniff out anti weegie comments a mile off!

I read that and thought 'Floyd - Defender of the Weegies will be along any minute'. You can sniff out anti weegie comments a mile off!

It's a tough job Soops, but someone has to do it. :D

By Scot do you mean Glaswegian?

No, holiday throbbers come from all over the country. Edinburgh included :gfy:

Massively correct.

Sorry, where did I say they should be grateful? No one forces them to work with the tourist, they could live in other towns or on the

Outskirts. Their choice.

'they could live in other towns or outskirts'... well, if that sounds right to you...

The whole economy of these small islands depend on tourists. If the authorities were that bothered there would be a far larger police presence and bars being closed down for failinng to act in a responsible manner.

:yas:

The defence rests your honour! :D

Archived