• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beats

• The Great Khali

• weststand93

• :shitwine:

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who does everyone want to win this ? Take away the numbers we've been given here even tho we don't know who they are as of yet. Apart from punk. I said back in November to my mates I think CM Punk will win. And it's been done before at number 1

It's only 2 days off could just wait to see who wins and pay it individually

:spoton:

In terms of who to win, Daniel Bryan. He's an energetic wee scamp, so he is.

30 Man Royal Rumble Match Hide

Singles Only. All-in compete or not. Others on request.

Batista 4/7

Luke Harper 33/1

Goldust 66/1

Daniel Bryan 3/1

Dolph Ziggler 40/1

R-Truth 66/1

CM Punk 5/1

Hulk Hogan 40/1

Antonio Cesaro 66/1

Roman Reigns 8/1

Cody Rhodes 40/1

Jey Uso 80/1

Big E Langston 20/1

Undertaker 40/1

Jimmy Uso 80/1

Alberto Del Rio 25/1

Fandango 50/1

Curtis Axel 100/1

Dean Ambrose 25/1

Stone Cold Steve Austin 66/1

Xavier Woods 100/1

Damien Sandow 33/1

Mark Henry 66/1

The Miz 100/1

Rey Mysterio 33/1

Chris Jericho 66/1

Seth Rollins 100/1

Sheamus 33/1

Kofi Kingston 66/1

Jack Swagger 100/1

Ryback 33/1

Erick Rowan 66/1

Richard Sherman 300/1

Stuart McNeill

This could of course set up a couple stories.

Daniel Bryan getting another chance at the wwe heavyweight champions or CM Punk or even batista.

Could also cause the split up of the shield and Roman reigns goes on and dominates the WWE.

AJ Styles to make his WWE debut at the Royal Rumble? Seems to be a rumour thats growing.

Never going to happen. To coin a phrase there's no chance in hell Vince would ever let anyone from TNA come in at the top. He'd get papped out to NXT with a new ring name first.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Got a call about a hot storyline earlier. WWE will be back on form soon. Can't give full details but a long-time legend will be doing hell in a cell against a woman with dysentery. PM for pics of my meat.

The Great Khali

Ignore him mate.

:seething: he isn't in my circle of trust.

Did Benoit forward that PM to you?

Just childish mate.

Yeah I did thanks. Made for interesting reading :thumbsup:

Really excited now!!

I'm staying up for this. I don't need a stream as some of the guys have sorted me with a 12 month pass for PPV.

Hoping to get a call shortly.....

Can someone stick up who has what numbers for the sweep please.

Edited by Beats

Guest C00l K1d

Is this tonight/tomorrow morning.

Shite.

Through at my birds don't think she'll appreciate me staying up all night to watch the wrestling :laugh:

Is this tonight/tomorrow morning.

Shite.

Through at my birds don't think she'll appreciate me staying up all night to watch the wrestling :laugh:

Well you know what my advice is to deal with a burd who won't do what she's told B)

Was all up for this but my mum called a wee while ago to tell me my wee dog has died :-( I'm still good for the comp but can't be arsed staying up for it now.

Was all up for this but my mum called a wee while ago to tell me my wee dog has died :-( I'm still good for the comp but can't be arsed staying up for it now.

Aww sorry to hear that :(

So im the only ***** staying up. Ffs

Sad news fella. :(

Beats - I'll be up watching it, especially as I have no work tomorrow! :jjyay:

Jamie McDonald - 5, 17, 30

Alice Glass - 8, 14, 22

kirkwood69 - 7, 20, 24

Beats - 6, 16, 26

Morph & Floyd - 3, 12, 25

Malky - 10, 13, 28

Benoit - 9, 18, 29

Stuart McNeill - 4, 11, 23

weststand - 2, 15, 21

Khali - 1, 19, 27

Don't say I'm not good to you! ;)

Edited by Floyd

Worth watching Beats?

To be fair the Rumble is the one PPV that is worth watching mate. Will this years be better than the last few. I'd say yes ;)

Ok last info I had was Batista is NOT winning this.

Sheamus should return but again he won't win.

Hoping to get a bit more as the night goes on.

Edited by Beats

To be fair the Rumble is the one PPV that is worth watching mate. Will this years be better than the last few. I'd say yes ;)

Very much this!

I'm debating staying up and watching this live so idiots on my Facebook don't ruin the results of me lol

Royal Rumble has always been my favourite pay per view in WWE even better than Wrestlemania!

Very much this!

I'm debating staying up and watching this live so idiots on my Facebook don't ruin the results of me lol

Royal Rumble has always been my favourite pay per view in WWE even better than Wrestlemania!

Good post :thumbsup:

Really looking forward to the Rumble and the Road to Wrestlemania.

They'll be pulling out the stops to make sure WM30 is memorable and allows them to build a decent customer base for the WWE Network.

In terms of the Rumble I'd like to see the sudden emergence of Sting, AJ Styles or Kurt Angle as a surprise entries but I don't think that'll be the case. Just to be clear - I cannae see Owen Hart being the surprise entrant either before someone cracks that old joke.

I'd like to think that there has to be some sort of big surprise return still to come for the Rumble which can be a main storyline through the WM30.

The 3 top calibre obvious names that haven't really been mentioned much on TV are Taker, Rock and Austin. Equally Sting fits that category too.

I'd love a PM too Beats but like you mentioned before - you dinnae ken who to trust and that's alright.

On the theory of Austin - anyone notice if he was looking "in shape" at the WWE Network announcement the other week ?

Just wondering if there's a clue to whether he's bulked up again to protect his neck.... there's a theory there. :2thumbsup:

Rumour last night was Kevin Nash and Jake Roberts although there is stuff going on behind the scenes as we speak. Wouldn't be a surprise to see Chris Jericho appear either.

I worry about Aurelian (Jake Roberts) he has made great strides but we need to watch with him though. DDP is also worried about him.

Guest C00l K1d

Morph and Floyd :cornette:

We're the next dynamic duo you *****.

I'm staying up anaw. Just took the birsd out for a meal so she can **** off if she starts complaining.

Edited by Morph