Sports Personality of the Year 2012.

Angry Haggis

:)

The Timeline of a ****

Banned from kickback - goes to p&b and does nothing but moan about kickback being crap, makes a knob of it and has to resign out of embarrasment - then comes back to kickback under a new name and starts making an erse of himself again.Tragic

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Timeline of a ****

Banned from kickback - goes to p&b and does nothing but moan about kickback being crap, makes a knob of it and has to resign out of embarrasment - then comes back to kickback under a new name and starts making an erse of himself again.Tragic

:lol:

Chad Sexington

The Timeline of a ****

Ouch! :lol:

Disappointed for Andy but Wiggo is a good Mod so he'll do for me. :)

No therer are no good mods. All total roasters

:shark:

The Real Maroonblood

It is time they dropped the personality bit in this award.

When was the last time that somebody actually won it with any personality?

Wiggins has plenty personality

Last night.

:facepalm:

I know I know, was a cheap effort but I do think he comes across in interviews as having a bit of a personality. Just my opinion.

Question: which sports person do YOU think has a decent personality, regardless of achievements/medals?

Chad Sexington

Do you go out with him quite a lot?

Not really but Im well enough read about him and have watched enough interviews with him to ascertain he has significantly more personality than you :)

Caspian Primrose

its been quite funny reading people debate who does/doesnt deserve to pick the award up. do you think any athelete has ever given a shit about it. Wiggins summed it up with the free bar joke at the end. thats the only reason they actually turned up! I pity the people that wasted money voting for this xfactor of the sporting world.

The Real Maroonblood

I know I know, was a cheap effort but I do think he comes across in interviews as having a bit of a personality. Just my opinion.

Question: which sports person do YOU think has a decent personality, regardless of achievements/medals?

British nil.

Overseas Muhammad Ali, Lee Trevino.

its been quite funny reading people debate who does/doesnt deserve to pick the award up. do you think any athelete has ever given a shit about it. Wiggins summed it up with the free bar joke at the end. thats the only reason they actually turned up! I pity the people that wasted money voting for this xfactor of the sporting world.

Correct, but it's interesting sometimes to have a debate on the merits of the winners though, I suppose.

I thought Murray's achievement was amazing, but probably suffered as it was a) not Wimbers and B) it was Olympic year.

Ennis was amazing as she had the most pressure of anyone on her, and she delivered magnificently.

Farah led from the front - twice - and dominated some amazing athletes.

Wiggins' achievement was superb as well, and his respect for the sport at this time cannot be underestimated.

Any of the other 8 could have finished in the top3 without argument.

In summary, 2012 has been bl00dy awesome for folk who like watching sport at its very best.

Chad Sexington

British nil.

So no British sporstsman/woman has ever had a personality?

:wiggo:

The Real Maroonblood

Correct, but it's interesting sometimes to have a debate on the merits of the winners though, I suppose.

I thought Murray's achievement was amazing, but probably suffered as it was a) not Wimbers and B) it was Olympic year.

Ennis was amazing as she had the most pressure of anyone on her, and she delivered magnificently.

Farah led from the front - twice - and dominated some amazing athletes.

Wiggins' achievement was superb as well, and his respect for the sport at this time cannot be underestimated.

Any of the other 8 could have finished in the top3 without argument.

In summary, 2012 has been bl00dy awesome for folk who like watching sport at its very best.

Fair points.

Shame on you for not mentioning "The Famous." :10900:

British nil.

Not one British athlete in ANY sport has a decent personality?

Muhammed Ali was amusing in the 60s.........not so sharp these days though, is he.

Trevino is from the past as well. Got anyone who has done something in 2012?

The Real Maroonblood

Not one British athlete in ANY sport has a decent personality?

Muhammed Ali was amusing in the 60s.........not so sharp these days though, is he.

Trevino is from the past as well. Got anyone who has done something in 2012?

Nobody that sticks out.

Chad Sexington

Probably somewhere.

So you are basically admitting in your last few replies that you're utterly clueless on the subject? :lol:

Nice one. :)

You do know that the 'personality' bit isn't a reference to character aye?

The Real Maroonblood

So you are basically admitting in your last few replies that you utterly clueless on the subject? :lol:

Nice one. :)

Well you seem to have a nice personality. :10900:

Opinions that matters.

Sorry for hurting your feelings

Chad Sexington

Well you seem to have a nice personality. :10900:

Opinions that matters.

Sorry for hurting your feelings

Sorry. You've lost me now. :(

Geoff Kilpatrick

The Timeline of a ****

:smackdown:

The Real Maroonblood

Sorry. You've lost me now. :(

You are saying I am clueless on the subject WTF are you on about.

People have different opinions on subjects and because I don't agree with you I am clueless. :surrender:

The Great Khali

The Timeline of a ****

The Rock says you just took that Jabroni down Know Your Role Boulevard, checked in at the Smackdown Hotel and layed, the smacketh down on his candy ass.

Chad Sexington

You are saying I am clueless on the subject WTF are you on about.

People have different opinions on subjects and because I don't agree with you I am clueless. :surrender:

When pressed on sports personalities you come up with Ali and Lee f****** Trevino :lol:

Have you been living in a biscuit tin for the last 40 years?

The Real Maroonblood

When pressed on sports personalities you come up with Ali and Lee f****** Trevino :lol:

Have you been living in a biscuit tin for the last 40 years?

Maybe that's how bad it is but feel free to list yours.

That made me laugh.

Do you go out with him quite a lot?

The answer to that would be NO regarding anyone and their relationship to a top class sportsman or woman, simply because to get to the very top level of sport, going out is the very last thing that they will be doing!

Pretty daft question tbh!

Gregory House M.D.

The Timeline of a ****

Actually, you'll find it went: Kickback (aurora), P&B (aurora), P&B (Paulo Sergio), Kickback (Problem Officer?), Kickback (this guy).

TBF to him he resigned from P&B because he lost a bet.

I P Knightley

Absolutely spot on.

I'm sure when Murray's battling through the semis of a Grand Slam event, his thoughts are prioritised far more along the lines of 1) Name on Trophy; 2) Million Pound prize; 3) Multi-million pound endorsements; 4) banging that tidy bursd; 5) his dogs; 6) What's for tea tonight .... 294) BBC SPOTY

Likewise Poulter, McIlroy, Wiggo & most of the others.

Actually, you'll find it went: Kickback (aurora), P&B (aurora), P&B (Paulo Sergio), Kickback (Problem Officer?), Kickback (this guy).

Apologies, you are right.

He still made a rip roaring **** of himself tho and this is just continuing the farce.

Boys a helmet

I've just sat and watched the whole programme (apart from fast forwarding over Coe's speech).

Great stuff. I wonder who Wiggins was trying to get on stage at the end?

Apparently Bradley 'no personality' Wiggins decided to liven up the aftershow party by grabbing a guitar and leading the house band with a few numbers by The Jam and Oasis!

Boring mofo!

Generic Username

Sounds like some folk want next years winner to be batshit crazy and turn up at the awards with toy cars glued to the bottom of his shoes and giving his victory speach in the form of a gangster rap.

Sounds like some folk want next years winner to be batshit crazy and turn up at the awards with toy cars glued to the bottom of his shoes and giving his victory speach in the form of a gangster rap.

The people demand it.

I can't get my head around why anyone would take a messageboard serious enough to 'resign' from it because they lost a bet.

Gregory House M.D.

I can't get my head around why anyone would take a messageboard serious enough to 'resign' from it because they lost a bet.

The bet was he had to resign if Hibs won.

The bet was he had to resign if Hibs won.

Was it not suggested that he resign because everyone thought that he was a knob?

Archived