Fun Day - Volunteers Required

JAMBO.LOU

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just been sorting out the programme and realised I have missed out one very important detail

we need a dj - background music, introduce performers etc etc

i have sent emails to Ewen Cameron and Boogie but I am not hopeful as its short notice - does anyone know anyone who could possible help out?

CavySlaveJambo

We definately need more items for the tuck shop. At the moment we have one or two items other than the home baking stall.

I have just been sorting out the programme and realised I have missed out one very important detail

i have sent emails to Ewen Cameron and Boogie but I am not hopeful as its short notice - does anyone know anyone who could possible help out?

Do you just need the individual, or the gear as well pal..? I know a couple of folk who may be able to help out.

We definately need more items for the tuck shop. At the moment we have one or two items other than the home baking stall.

Send me a pm with what sort of stuff you need, I may be able to help.

You could possibly try Bob Malcolm (Forth2) as he's a Hearts fan..?

Meantime I've sent messages to a couple of guys (both good Jambos!) to see if they can help. If either of them are able to help, they most definitely will - they're both good blokes, despite being friends of mine. :P

will Pm you in a few mins

Do you just need the individual, or the gear as well pal..? I know a couple of folk who may be able to help out.

The gear as well!

Surely Hearts have a microphone etc we can use without charge....

Its saltire that have these sorts of things - we are already being charged ?20 for the use of a hot water urn!!

You could possibly try Bob Malcolm (Forth2) as he's a Hearts fan..?

Meantime I've sent messages to a couple of guys (both good Jambos!) to see if they can help. If either of them are able to help, they most definitely will - they're both good blokes, despite being friends of mine. :P

Thank you very much Gasman - much appreciated. Cant believe I forgot about a dj!!! I swear I will have aged 10/15 years by the time Sunday is done

What other items do you need?

I have got a few things that aint chocolate... I had drink but what if a child won it i would have to take it off their hands .s

So putting it in the raffle...

I know that Graeme Easton who has Woosh discos is a Hearts fan & has previously done Scott Wilson's job at Tynecastle in his absence.

Also, just to confirm that the bouncy castle is booked to arrive at Gerrards Yard at 12pm.

My wife is also doing the tattoos. We have four packs of the transfers but when they run out that'll be that.

Cheers

I know that Graeme Easton who has Woosh discos is a Hearts fan & has previously done Scott Wilson's job at Tynecastle in his absence.

Also, just to confirm that the bouncy castle is booked to arrive at Gerrards Yard at 12pm.

My wife is also doing the tattoos. We have four packs of the transfers but when they run out that'll be that.

Cheers

Thanks very much - Look forward to seeing you there on the day

I have got a few things that aint chocolate... I had drink but what if a child won it i would have to take it off their hands .s

So putting it in the raffle...

alcohol wil be fine on the tombola - if a kid wins they just need to get an adult to collect the prize. I have always found its the bottles on the tombola that make it so popular

Not after Sunday, had enough.

Worth it though great day

. Not the old never again...

BUMPING this up again!!!

Its a great day for all you Jambos and your wee mini jambos....come along and treat the kids to some fun fun fun and raise money for our beloved Hearts while they are having a great time!!!

See you all on sunday!!!

are there any artists on this board?

I am looking for a couple of stencils to be made of the Hearts badge for the fun day?

long shot but thought it would be worth asking

Juice, crisps, sweets.

I'll see what I can carry. I've got some crisps (3 x 7 bags and 2 x 6) plus umpteen bags of mini chocs. Will see what's going in the sweets section.

I've got some Baker Ross Tattoos, there girls ones but the lady doing the tattoos is welcome to them, I think there's about 36 of them.

I've got some Baker Ross Tattoos, there girls ones but the lady doing the tattoos is welcome to them, I think there's about 36 of them.

It's my wife that's doing them. That would be sound. Thank you. I'll pm you later.

My dad wants to donate crisps and wine. Where and when would he do this?

would it be possible for you to bring them along on the day? if not PM me your address and I can arrange to get them collected

thanks very much

We_are_the_Hearts

would it be possible for you to bring them along on the day? if not PM me your address and I can arrange to get them collected

thanks very much

OK, will be there about 12. That OK?

after my meeting at the club today they have pretty much given everything the green light, just a few alterations.

we can get into the suite from 10:30 onwards - but will have to layout the room ourselves.

we have the use of the urn for a charge of ?20. The Cup will be there from 12:30 till 1:30 - again we have to pay a fee to cover the security guard on duty with the cup. We could have got table cloths from them but again this would have come with a charge so i think it would be better if we just icked up some disposable ones. Another charge will be a member of staff on duty to get us water etc etc - they are going to email me once they have all the charges totaled!

due to health and safety - the events that were planned to take part in gerrards yard have now been moved to the car park just outside the gorgie suite at the back of the office buildings. Academy staff are having to work that day so will be unable to help with the fun day so I am going to have to get busy recruiting all the volunteers. Dany Brunton has said he will help set up the speedcage but will then have to go to the academy.

Players have been asked to attend, but it is up to them if they do so.

think that pretty much covers everything

We_are_the_Hearts

Will be there at 12 with the following:

344 assorted packets of crisps, 48 small Jaffa juices, box 120 fruit lollies, box 24 Refreshers, litre bottle Bacardi, half bottle Original Baileys, 6 bottles wine.

Archived