Donate a ticket to future Jambos

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

A huge thanks to Alex Williams who donated two tickets for Saturday's game against ICT. Paul has just emailed me to say that they are on there way to us here at Clovenstone Primary. Fantastic gesture guys. They will be very gratefully received.

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dagger Is Back

• davemclaren

• hisnameis

• Rudolf

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also a massive thanks to Derek Grant who donated a pair of tickets for the Dundee UTD game later this month to Clovenstone Primary. Many thanks Derek and Paul for the sterling job he does to promote this.

• 2 weeks later...
Dagger Is Back

Can I donate two adult ticks for Celtic at home. ?

You could mate and that would be very generous of you. However, I find it very difficult to shift tickets for games against Celtic and the main objective of this initiative is to get U12s to games.

Would probably be best if you donated them back to the club given it's a sell out.

It's really very kind of you but I'm not sure I'd be able to shift these.

Thanks very much though

Edited by Dagger Is Back

You could mate and that would be very generous of you. However, I find it very difficult to shift tickets for games against Celtic and the main objective of this initiative is to get U12s to games.

Would probably be best if you donated them back to the club given it's a sell out.

It's really very kind of you but I'm not sure I'd be able to shift these.

Thanks very much though

ok no problem. Will phone them in the morning.

• 2 weeks later...
Dagger Is Back

Another huge thank you to Rudolf who has donated 2pairs of adult/U12 tickets for the Aberdeen cup game. Rudolf has been a very generous donor from the off and I'm very grateful to him yet again.

The tickets will be winging their way to Clovenstone PS.

Just heard from Dagger re tickets donated to Clovenstone Primary for Aberdeen game. Brilliant news and a big thanks to Rudolph again for such a marvellous gesture. Last time round we raffled the tickets at the Christmas fair helping to raise around ?500 for the P7 camp. This time we will raffle them again with pupils earning tickets through hard work or good deeds etc. This always helps to encourage pupils to try their best and creates a fair old buzz at school assembly. well done to all who donate and to Dagger for his hard work promoting Tickets for Future Jambos.

Just heard from Dagger re tickets donated to Clovenstone Primary for Aberdeen game. Brilliant news and a big thanks to Rudolph again for such a marvellous gesture. Last time round we raffled the tickets at the Christmas fair helping to raise around ?500 for the P7 camp. This time we will raffle them again with pupils earning tickets through hard work or good deeds etc. This always helps to encourage pupils to try their best and creates a fair old buzz at school assembly. well done to all who donate and to Dagger for his hard work promoting Tickets for Future Jambos.

Great to see they're contributing to something else worthwhile and good on you and Paul for your time and effort.

• 2 weeks later...
Dagger Is Back

Great to see they're contributing to something else worthwhile and good on you and Paul for your time and effort.

Thank you again for another kind donation of two pairs of tickets for the Motherwell game. These are winging their way to Clovenstone PS.

Thank you

Thank you again for another kind donation of two pairs of tickets for the Motherwell game. These are winging their way to Clovenstone PS.

Thank you

Hats of to Alex and Paul again. There were two delighted young men at school today who received their tickets. Both of whom are attending coaching at riccarton donated to the school by the club so a double scoop for them. I hope you all enjoy the game and hopefully another 3 points.

• 4 weeks later...
Dagger Is Back

Many thanks to Detty29 for donating 2 tickets for Saturdays game. These have been given to Clovenstone Primary who do some brilliant work and use these donations to reward positive behaviour and contribution.

• 3 weeks later...

Massive thankyou to Paul Shark for donating his tickets for tomorrow night. One very happy chappy in P7 this afternoon. The lad was chuffed to bits and rightly so. Thanks again guys.

• 2 weeks later...
Dagger Is Back

Huge thank you to Swindon Jambo for donating a pair of tickets for the St J game.

These will be winging their way to Clovenstone Primary

Massive thanks to Swindon Jambo for donating two tickets for the StJohnstone game this saturday to Clovenstone primary. Thankyou sir you are a star and as always thanks to Dagger for all his efforts over the season. These gestures are so greatly appreciated guys.

Edited by hisnameis

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Dagger Is Back

Another big thank you to Derek Grant who has donated, and not for the first time either, an adult and U12 ticket for the St Johnstone game.

They're winging their way to Clovenstone Primary.

A wonderful gesture from Derek to donate the tickets for the StJohnstone game to Clovenstone Primary. These donations are always very gratefully received. We will have time to run a wee raffle with pupils "earning" tickets for good work ,behaviour etc, with the draw taking place at assembly in front of the whole school.It's a fabulous incentive for the kids and creates a great buzz of interest. Also, huge thanks to Paul for all his efforts behind the scenes organising this brilliant venture.

• 3 weeks later...
Dagger Is Back

A massive thank you, one again, to Ulysses who has renewed an adult/U13 ST for the season ahead.

These tickets have been donated again to Dalry Primary School who are very grateful for this wonderful gesture.

davemclaren

A massive thank you, one again, to Ulysses who has renewed an adult/U13 ST for the season ahead.

These tickets have been donated again to Dalry Primary School who are very grateful for this wonderful gesture.

Well done Uly.

• 4 weeks later...
Dagger Is Back

Another massive thank you. This time to Mikey1874 who once again has purchased an adult/U13 ST which will be used to give families a chance to experience a match day at Tynie. This is the fourth year in a row that Mikey has donated tickets.

Thank you so much

• 2 weeks later...
Dalstonjambo

Another big thank you to Derek Grant who has donated, and not for the first time either, an adult and U12 ticket for the St Johnstone game.

They're winging their way to Clovenstone Primary.

Guys - I have bought 2 tickets for the Infonet home game, with the intention of donating to Big Hearts. I chose the print at home option as figured this would be the easiest way to send them on given I am London based. What's the best way to get them to Big Hearts?

Dagger Is Back

Guys - I have bought 2 tickets for the Infonet home game, with the intention of donating to Big Hearts. I chose the print at home option as figured this would be the easiest way to send them on given I am London based. What's the best way to get them to Big Hearts?

Not sure mate but you could try here. Or call on 0131 200 7217

mailto:[email protected]

Lovely gesture too

If I buy one ticket will it find a home?

Or what is the best way to donate a ticket just to one person? 

Edited by 7PNJ4

Dagger Is Back

If I buy one ticket will it find a home?

Or what is the best way to donate a ticket just to one person? 

This scheme works best when we have an adult and an U13 ticket as we're trying to give kids the opportunity to get to a game. Best thing with a single ticket is Big Hearts I'd reckon

This scheme works best when we have an adult and an U13 ticket as we're trying to give kids the opportunity to get to a game. Best thing with a single ticket is Big Hearts I'd reckon

Brilliant thanks! 

• 2 months later...
Dagger Is Back

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to JKB poster Oddball who picked up our work from this thread. He has kindly supplied 110 football kits, strips and socks, and asked if we could find homes for them.

I'm delighted to say that the first set of kit has been delivered to Dalry Primary School who are chuffed to bits.

Thanks Oddball

Another set of kit is being delivered to Clovenstone Primary School tomorrow.

Thanks Oddball

Great excitement and interest at the arrival of the kit. We will distribute as rewards to deserving pupils and also to those who need kit. Brilliant donation which will help our kids get the best out of their Physical education. Many thanks to Paul for organising this and for his better than "first class" delivery and of course to Oddball for making this brilliant donation. Fantastic gesture guys.

Dagger Is Back

I cant make the game on Saturday

Can I donate my seat in some way

Thanks

Hi thanks very much for the offer but because this is aimed at the U13 we really only work with pairs of tickets. Sorry

Best bet is Big Hearts or give the club a call and ask them to resell it.

Cheers

Hi thanks very much for the offer but because this is aimed at the U13 we really only work with pairs of tickets. Sorry

Best bet is Big Hearts or give the club a call and ask them to resell it.

Cheers

OK Thanks

• 1 month later...
Dagger Is Back

A big thank you to Derek Grant who has donated 2 tickets for the St Johnstone game. Derek is a long standing supporter of this initiative and we're very grateful for his generous gesture.

Edited by Dagger Is Back

• 1 month later...
Dagger Is Back

Massive thank you to Rudolf who has once again donated tickets for this initiative. He's donated two pairs of tickets for the Motherwell game which have been sent on to Clovenstone PS. I know that the kids there are very grateful to get the opportunity take in a Hearts game. Hope they see a home win

Massive thanks to Rudolph for the donated tickets. These will make someone's week for sure.  A brilliant gesture and also thanks to Dagger again for his sterling work promoting this great venture. Cheers guys.

Dagger Is Back

Yet another huge shout of thanks to Rudolf who has once again donated two pairs of tickets, this time for the Partick Thistle game. They're on their way to Clovenstone PS who are always very appreciative.

Again, a massive thank you to Rudolph for his donation 4 more tickets this time for the Patrick game. We will raffle these at our Christmas fare which will help us to raise funds for school trips. A great gesture

Dagger Is Back

Yet another huge thank you to Rudolf for another extremely generous donation of 4 tickets for the KIllie game. They're on their way to Murrayburn PS who I know will put them to good use.

Dagger Is Back

Just wanted to say another massive thank you to JKB poster Oddball who picked up our work from this thread. He has kindly supplied a further 59 football kits, strips and shorts, and asked if we could find homes for them. Dalry PS and Murrayburn PS will be taking delivery of some new kit with Dalmeny PS having received kit from his first generous donation.

Thanks Oddball

Just wanted to say another massive thank you to JKB poster Oddball who picked up our work from this thread. He has kindly supplied a further 59 football kits, strips and shorts, and asked if we could find homes for them. Dalry PS and Murrayburn PS will be taking delivery of some new kit with Dalmeny PS having received kit from his first generous donation.

Thanks Oddball

You are very welcome. I was happy to see the kit coming to good use with the kids and love the photos. Hopefully that can convince the producer to donate some more kit in the future. Perhaps we can even get some maroon shirts...:-)

Dagger Is Back

Thanks Oddball

A set of kit on it's way to Sighthill PS and Broomhouse PS have taken delivery of a set of kit from the original batch.

Cheers Oddball

Dagger Is Back

Big thanks this time to our own Dave McLaren. Dave and his mate have donated two tickets for Saturday's game which have gone to Clovenstone Primary.

Big thanks this time to our own Dave McLaren. Dave and his mate have donated two tickets for Saturday's game which have gone to Clovenstone Primary.

We had a raffle at the Nativity show today and Rudolphs tickets helped make a nice amount for school funds. Daves tickets went to a wee girl who has been at me since we sold them at the christmas fair last week . She was in despair after the raffle which quickly changed to rapture when I gave her Daves tickets at lunchtime. Well done to all. Fabulous effort guys

We had a raffle at the Nativity show today and Rudolphs tickets helped make a nice amount for school funds. Daves tickets went to a wee girl who has been at me since we sold them at the christmas fair last week . She was in despair after the raffle which quickly changed to rapture when I gave her Daves tickets at lunchtime. Well done to all. Fabulous effort guys

Nice one. Good to hear.