Wales v Scotland World Cup qualifying

Jezza

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before we scored...was just about to post this..Scotland/Wales we do not hate each other, we are "regions" of the UK...according to Westminster Govt. I think of Jock Stein and Gary Speed...we scored....but if Wales are out, they will applaud us, and if Scotland go out, we will applaud them.... there is no animosity there.

Before we scored...was just about to post this..Scotland/Wales we do not hate each other, we are "regions" of the UK...according to Westminster Govt. I think of Jock Stein and Gary Speed...we scored....but if Wales are out, they will applaud us, and if Scotland go out, we will applaud them.... there is no animosity there.

Speak for yourself.

I can't stand Wales and most of it's miserable populace.

Though i do like the Super Furry Animals a lot.

Speak for yourself.

Only good for the Super Furry Animals, Manics, Stereophonics and at least one of the blokes in Feeder.

Speak for yourself.

laugh.gif

Bale getting away from the Scotland left hand side was like Cannigia and the Cameroon players at Italia 90.

scott herbertson

Any way to stop Bale?

Not within the rules of the game

Put a bruiser on him - Hutton?

What is it with these guys (Fletcher and then Morrison), when the balls bouncing and they try to hit it and stay on their feet.

The Law Man would have have been flying through the air to get his foot over the ball.

Fletcher has been good so far, wish the stubborn ***** had sorted stuff earlier. Could be the difference between qualifying or not.

Good to see Ireland gettin pumped :jjyay:

Well, I've lived in Wales for 4 years now and our rugby side has yet to beat theirs in that time. Hope the football side can give me something to be slightly smug about tonight...

CL's doing a pretty decent Billy Bunter impersonation. :o

Is he wheezing and struggling on the Old Trafford steps? ::troll:::'>

Well, I've lived in Wales for 4 years now and our rugby side has yet to beat theirs in that time. Hope the football side can give me something to be slightly smug about tonight...

I know what I'd rather win at...

Wales appear to have a plank of wood playing up front. Switch him for S Fletcher and Wales would be well better than us.

Cannot believe that Levein thinks that the way to combat Bale is to play Fox and Maloney against him!

What a difference having a striker who can win headers, control the baw and bring his team mates into the gemme........

"When the 3rd goes in they will just fold"

English commentators are without doubt the most ignorant,arrogant,disrespectful pricks on earth.

No wonder we always want them to lose

English commentators are without doubt the most ignorant,arrogant,disrespectful pricks on earth.

I'd have to agree with this. The BBC text updates have already said England are playing a pub team, that they should have a very comfortable evening, and that they should be aiming to beat their scoring record (9-0 v Luxembourg). FFS.

There's a reason why I rarely listen to commentary of England games.

I know what I'd rather win at...

Actually I'd prefer to win at rugby - we play them at that every year, but only rarely at football. Plus the Welsh are irritatingly smug about their rugby team, even here in the North. Plus Scotland were robbed of a famous win in Cardiff 3 years ago thanks to three horrendous injuries (one career ending) and two yellow cards from a sympathetic ref, allowing Wales to mount an 'amazing' comeback. Yes, really amazing, with a 2-man advantage against a side playing a scrum-half on one wing.

winston churchill

Commons on the sloth Driver diet.

Nade playing up top for Wales.

Bale is giving me the fear.

The jocks cant get the baw off Allen.

I'd have to agree with this. The BBC text updates have already said England are playing a pub team, that they should have a very comfortable evening, and that they should be aiming to beat their scoring record (9-0 v Luxembourg). FFS.

Out of interest, what was your opinion before Scotland v Liechtenstein? Did you expect to have a comfortable evening?

Out of interest, what was your opinion before Scotland v Liechtenstein? Did you expect to have a comfortable evening?

I never expect Scotland to thrash anyone - we're Scotland :lol:

We are always on the periphery, like Wales and Northern Ireland...consider our small populations in comparison with England, bear in mind the media coverage of Engerland...the pouting, the boasting etc. I think us outsiders, play it fair, expect no favours, and would rather go out, than cheat/influence/be bought by the media. FFS, imagine if Scotland qualified for everything....we would pick faults, be bored and have no drive/desire. I know where I would rather be. If we lose tonite, then Wales heve my total support.

Archived