This picture sums up the cowboy plumber

haarpbeam

I don't. I think our best team obviously has Webster at centre back and Barr as the defensive midfielder and that McGlynn should have gone with that. Agree about next week.

Try telling Jm that. The last time Barr played in midfield he was in front of Taouill!!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we were boring when we played the centre half in midfield.

We changed that and scored 6 goals in 2 games then lost 3 goals on Saturday but missed a lot of chances.

We need to play the centre half in midfield next week but only because of who we are playing not because it is great to watch.

Keep the centre halves out of midfield for most games though.

Least the Blackburn support showed some passion for their club, and they were right; Keane was a joke, got them relegated, and insulted them long before the protests started.

I'd take one of them above 99.9% of the spineless creeps on here, that's for sure.

Cheers!:thumbsup:

Owners come and go, players come and go, managers come and go, the supporters stay with the club, our opinion should not be taking lightly, I know we need to cut back, but he was never a popular decision as a manager, so I agree 100%

A phrase I love is 'you can only poss with the ****** you've got'.

If we had a decent striker we would have cuffed Inverness, Dundee and Killie. As we don't we had pretty terrible results in all 3.

This, however, isn't all John McGlynn's fault. Of course he has to take a portion of the flak (especially as his substitutions weren't the most inspired) but to be calling for his head this early seems awfully premature.

Francis Albert

A bit sad that JKB sinks to the standards of the weegie media - find a funny picture of a guy (although I don't think it's that funny) and use it to ridicule him. Remember when they posed Vlad on a swing when the weegie media received his hospitality in Kaunus?

Mcglynn couldn't motivate a group of children suffering from an Attention defecit disorder with 3 litres of Sunny Delight in them.

It's all down to Romanov, not McGlynn. He shouldn't even be there.

Why have we dismantled a Scottish Cup winning outfit for the 3rd successive time?

I am positively seething and that is only a step away from being disinterested, which is 10 times worse.

Francis Albert

Mcglynn couldn't motivate a group of children suffering from an Attention defecit disorder with 3 litres of Sunny Delight in them.

Keep them coming.

Dagger Is Back

Published on Monday 1 October 2012 12:00

HEARTS manager John ?McGlynn revealed today that he left Andy Webster on the ?substitutes? bench against ?Kilmarnock because he did not want to change the defence which helped record consecutive wins over Dundee United and Livingston.

he speaks. :blink:

Although Webster had ?recovered from back and hip problems, McGlynn kept ?Darren Barr and Marius Zaliukas as his central defensive pairing on Saturday as Cillian Sheridan?s hat-trick secured a 3-1 win for Kilmarnock.

The manager said he felt obliged to show faith in those who had contributed to Hearts? successive victories over United?and Livingston, hence the ?decision to leave Webster out.

?It was purely down to the fact that, in the last two games, the players have played exceptionally well and got two good victories. Simple as that,? McGlynn told the Evening News. ?The ?defenders did well in those games and it wouldn?t have been fair to leave anyone out. Andy was fit. I explained my decision to him before the game and we will assess things now.?

McGlynn admitted that Hearts had conceded some ?soft? goals. He would, however, not be drawn on whether ?Webster will be reinstated to the team for Sunday?s visit to Celtic Park. ?We?ll just need to wait and see how that one goes,? he said. :whistling:

Or wait till the fax comes through :blink:

[/quot

I don't know the guy, he has nmore football experience than I ever will an dhe proibbaly does work very hard for HMFC BUT

that is one of the most ridulous things I've ever heard. Leave out omne half of your experienced centre back partnership who is ready to return after injury because the boys did well without him. Let's ignore the fact that he's a better defender and player than Barr (nothing against DB at all by the way).

Sorry Mr McGlynn but you've just shot yourself in the foot as far as I'm concerned. What a stupoid ******* decision.

Keeping the same defence which delivered two victories is hardly ridiculous imo.

If he had put Webster back in then the same posters would have slaughtered JM for changing a winning team.

He has made mistakes and deserves criticism for them but some made their minds up before a ball was kicked that he was gash.

Anything to get the speccy, baldy, fat useless prick out.

That sums up the McGlynn haters very well, good work.

Keeping the same defence which delivered two victories is hardly ridiculous imo.

If he had put Webster back in then the same posters would have slaughtered JM for changing a winning team.

He has made mistakes and deserves criticism for them but some made their minds up before a ball was kicked that he was gash.

It's the attack that delivers victories, ICT did beat utd 4-0...and we could have lost 1-0 to livi..

Just sayin'

:ninja:

correct, most people say if a player is playing well and getting results including a clean sheet at tanadice is pretty good, they should keep their place. now with this setback he can be justified to change the team as if he had dropped barr i think it would have affected his confidence and thus his performances when he was called upon

Francis Albert

Thinking about this, did you really mean to say that McGlynn couldn't achieve just about the most difficult task I can think of?

Thinking about this, did you really mean to say that McGlynn couldn't achieve just about the most difficult task I can think of?

Yup, yet another shite analogy disguised as humour from one of the worst posters on here.

Good spot FA.

Archived