This picture sums up the cowboy plumber

haarpbeam

_63152957_mcglynn_sns.jpg

How much longer is Vlad going to put up with this? Maybe we should drive him out the club like Blackburn done with the celtic guy :lol:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a great idea. Let's sing McGlynn out every game, rather than supporting the team, I'm sure that'll help our form.

Blackburn fans are clowns, let's not sink to their level eh?

How much longer is Vlad going to put up with this? Maybe we should drive him out the club like Blackburn done with the celtic guy :lol:

Great idea.

It was a Murray appointment anyway.

We need to get him out ASAP if we want to finish 2nd, you can stick up for him all u want but he is taking us down the wrong path.

We need to get him out ASAP if we want to finish 2nd, you can stick up for him all u want but he is taking us down the wrong path.

Just stay away from Tynie mate, With "Supporters" like you who needs critics eh

I believe him to be an average youth coach promoted way beyond his abilities to a position he can't cope with. Hounding him out is not the answer though.

Says the guy who started a thread slating one of our young players :vrface:

article-2077993-0F3D421B00000578-271_468x286.jpg

Who would like a T-shirt? Who wants to be in Google Images for posterity?

I'm out.

Il tell u something if we had been relegated from the EPL because of idiotic owners and a crap manager id be seething as well.

Il tell u something if we had been relegated from the EPL because of idiotic owners and a crap manager id be seething as well.

Good job that will never happen then

With the squad depleted I'm not sure any manager would be able to do better tbh...:(

There are a number of teams above us in the league with worse squads.

You are right but they all have strikers :whistling:

Grumpy.

If we gave McGlynn a wig, a nice maroon cardigan and a catchy song I think folk would be more accepting.

McGlynn isn't the problem but the system above him.

We've been pish for quite a while now, the cup win has masked our problems.

Nelly Terraces

Least the Blackburn support showed some passion for their club, and they were right; Keane was a joke, got them relegated, and insulted them long before the protests started.

I'd take one of them above 99.9% of the spineless creeps on here, that's for sure.

Cheers!:thumbsup:

Seymour M Hersh

Is he/she/it though? I have my doubts.

Least the Blackburn support showed some passion for their club, and they were right; Keane was a joke, got them relegated, and insulted them long before the protests started.

I'd take one of them above 99.9% of the spineless creeps on here, that's for sure.

Cheers!:thumbsup:

This

3 points above us....and all teams apart from Dundee seem to have one player that's the 'engine room' so to speak. Why everyone wanted Rudi back...we don't seem to have one...

You really think we would get 2nd without JM?

We were pish last season (SC aside of course) and we finished 5th, this season we have a weaker team.

Christ we'll be lucky to get top 6 with or without McGlynn.

"Aye pal, yer U bend is right clogged up eh ken, it'll coast ye tae sort it oot like"

:(

the question is this is there any team in the spl(apart from us obv) that would take jm on as their manager= no chance, even dungdee would dismiss it as an option, i just hope its our lord & master having a gigantic joke at our expense, but i know im kidding myself on.

Victor Meldrew

You really think we would get 2nd without JM?

We were pish last season (SC aside of course) and we finished 5th, this season we have a weaker team.

Christ we'll be lucky to get top 6 with or without McGlynn.

This old chestnut - about the best that the McGlynn defenders can come up with.

All teams in the SPL (maybe Celtic apart) have had significant changes to their squads, and we aren't the only ones to have weakened.

Player for player, we have as good as anyone in the SPL apart from Celtc, and the simple fact is that the team is currently less than the sum of its parts. That's the bit that the manager is responsible for - getting the most out of his players, through training and tactics, and getting the team to perform as a unit.

Do people think that's really happened this season so far?

I honestly can't see the players really respecting McGlynn - a third rate coach with an underwhelming track record. That might be an explanation why they were so obviously up for the Liverpool games, but have failed to perform in a number of other matches. A decent manager would have got them performing week in week out.

As for finishing 5th last year - I believe that with the squad we had, we under performed. I'd swap Sergio for McGlynn in an instant though.

This old chestnut - about the best that the McGlynn defenders can come up with.

All teams in the SPL (maybe Celtic apart) have had significant changes to their squads, and we aren't the only ones to have weakened.

Player for player, we have as good as anyone in the SPL apart from Celtc, and the simple fact is that the team is currently less than the sum of its parts. That's the bit that the manager is responsible for - getting the most out of his players, through training and tactics, and getting the team to perform as a unit.

Do people think that's really happened this season so far?

I honestly can't see the players really respecting McGlynn - a third rate coach with an underwhelming track record. That might be an explanation why they were so obviously up for the Liverpool games, but have failed to perform in a number of other matches. A decent manager would have got them performing week in week out.

As for finishing 5th last year - I believe that with the squad we had, we under performed. I'd swap Sergio for McGlynn in an instant though.

ok, for a start im not a "McGlynn defender" I wasn't convinced by his appointment and hes done nothing thus far to change my mind, however he's the man in the chair so we might as well back him instead of clamouring for his sacking.

Yes other teams have lost players but they at least have been able to bring in replacements, we've not had that luxury. We lost our main goal threat and our playmaker and not replaced them, we now have to rely on a 17 year old and a striker who wasn't deemed good enough last year to get our goals.

So, I wouldn't say I was a "McGlynn Defender", maybe more of a realist.

I'm no mcglynn fan by any means but he sent out a team yesterday that should have won at a canter. He can't be blamed for the keeper chucking it and players who can't hit a coo's arse.

Diadora Van Basten

I can't really say he inspires me and I can't imagine many of the players will want to play for him.

We need a modern thinking manager who understands the need to keep possession and keep the ball on the deck.

Ive said it before and I'll say it again. We will finish bottom 2. I have a season ticket yet if I could get rid I would. We are a joke this season.

I don't think I'm the only one that had a year left of blind faith left. Down to 6000 season ticket holders next year

haarpbeam a Jambo?

I don't think so!

Ive said it before and I'll say it again. We will finish bottom 2. I have a season ticket yet if I could get rid I would. We are a joke this season.

I don't think I'm the only one that had a year left of blind faith left. Down to 6000 season ticket holders next year

Has your team got 6000 season ticket holders?

Wow **** me we have a winner the worst post this year so far

It will have next year. but you call out the fact you think I'm a hobo ,or tim to avoid facts you MAROON

Sorted that for you!

the guy is spot on, bit nippy asking a fan to stay away when they are really needed

His appointment stinks.

The fact that Murray got his mate the gig.

The fact that Mcglynn accepted it.

Dreadful.

And Darren Murray played for John McGlynn when he managed Musselburgh Windsor........and Jamie Mac played in goals for Musselburgh Athletic who again was managed by John McGlynn........Ryan Stevenson played under John Mcglynn as a 15 year old before he moved to Chelsea........Beattie played / trained with Hearts as a youth under John Murray (at least Beatts done the biz against Celtic in the cup semi)

Has your team got 6000 season ticket holders?

No I believe Hearts have over 8000 but unsure of specific number.

Archived