ODDS FOR A MANCHESTER UTD WIN

Regal Kingston

Regal Kingston
Only 17/10 in Hills.

Cheers.

17/10 is a poor price for Man Utd at the Nou Camp!

They should be about 9/4

with Barca about 13/10

William Hill should hang his head in shame. The tight ****.

I am on Barca, as I think home advantage will edge it for them, and 7/5 is pretty generous

Does anyone else think that the 6/1 available on Zenit tomorrow night is a cracking bet?

They won 4-1 in Leverkusen. Bayern have struggled at home throughout the competition, and Luca Toni is suspended

I am on Barca, as I think home advantage will edge it for them, and 7/5 is pretty generous

Does anyone else think that the 6/1 available on Zenit tomorrow night is a cracking bet?

They won 4-1 in Leverkusen. Bayern have struggled at home throughout the competition, and Luca Toni is suspended

Aye, I thought the same. I don't know how a team in the semi finals can be given such generous odds. I have gone for a ManU/Fiorintina/Zenit accumulator which pays about 48/1.

Aye, I thought the same. I don't know how a team in the semi finals can be given such generous odds. I have gone for a ManU/Fiorintina/Zenit accumulator which pays about 48/1.

I have Barca/Fiorentina/Zenit, so what's the bets tonight's game is a draw!!!

I have Barca/Fiorentina/Zenit, so what's the bets tonight's game is a draw!!!

Don't say that.

I originally had one for Liverpool/ManU/Zenit last night and I thought I was on my way to untold riches until Riise messed up.

:oopsoops:

Oops! :o

Right, I've gone for a Fiorentina/Zenit accumulator now for about 16/1.

I feel like I have just been chucking money down the drain this week with my footy bets :(

Don't jinx this one Rossi ;)

Archived