WELL DONE CHELSEA

DOZEY

Seymour M Hersh
I'd class Chelsea as the lesser of two evils here.

Liverpool are exactly what is wrong with the "champions" league - a team that finished FOURTH to qualify for the tournament. It should be the first placed teams of every country in Europe, a knock-out tournament with no seeding and then it might actually be watchable.

It should be but it's no. Deal with it!:107years:

Realy bad game but great result to take to The Bridge next week.:)

Hope chelski get pumped by the pool at stamford bridge next week... I ****ing hate em!:)

Hearts didnt deserve to get anything out of this season - our football was rank and our results went along with that.

I am on no horse - high or otherwise.

You're on no high horse??

Course you are.

You state you are a better fan than anyone else:evilno:

How can you expect to be taken seriously?

Just been announced that Frank Lampard's mother has passed away RIP.

It will certainly put a different slant on Chelsea's formation and possibly for the better.

Just been announced that Frank Lampard's mother has passed away RIP.

She was only 59 too. My thoughts are with Frank and his family and friends. RIP :sad:

Hopefully Chelsea FC will pull off the CL/EPL double as a fitting tribute.

Ray Winstone
You're on no high horse??

Course you are.

You state you are a better fan than anyone else:evilno:

How can you expect to be taken seriously?

It is an attempt at sarcasm - perhaps even a little joke at the expense of the people who do start the old "real fan" debates.

Perhaps if you had taken time to read any of the numerous threads on the subject you would have seen that - rather than jumping to conclusions?

Oh - that sounded about high horse - ish.

Still not even runners up. They last won the league in 89/90. Chelsea in 04/05 and 05/06. And Chelsea are still the only ones in the hunt at this stage of the season. I am sure if it went to 3 CL spaces Rafa would be out a job.

Still in the past mate. If we are bringing up history how about 18 titles to Chelsea's mere 3. Two of which were on the back of Chelsea buying nearly a full squad of players. Or Liverpool's 5 European Cup wins?

Archived