WELL DONE CHELSEA

DOZEY

brellierlegend

Chelski are football's antichrist. They make me sick. The brand of football they play is disgusting.

If they get to the champs league final I will not be watching!

Should have had a penalty early on, their goal came from a free-kick they won when Torres dived. No surprise there then.

It was a decent result though and it will be good to get Essien back for the return leg. Hopefully, Grant will play him in midfield.

And a bit of justice for the penalty that Liverpool got a couple of years back that never was.

Can't stand Liverpool.

Only seen teh 2nd half so possibly not fair to comment but from what I did see - usual scousers. Very tight in defence and playing on the break - conteratack I think Benitex calls it. Chelsea on the otherhand seemed to be the team pushing on albeit that the quality was not great.

On a side note, I got the train up from Manchester @ 4:45 yesterday. There were quite a few liverpool fans in the station and 2 Chelsea fans. The Chelsea fans I would say were in teh 50 - 55 bracket while the liverpool lads were all 20-30. The looks they were giving the 2 Chelsea boys were pretty intense. I could understand it if they were sellic fans but it's only Chelsea..;)

peebles jambo

kick on the blues, result suits me just fine

apperntly, police have stopped john arnie riise on the M62, he was heading the wrong way

Nelly Terraces

Chels were utter guff last night.

I said I had a feeling they'd get through to the final, but funnily enough, even after last nights result, I think Liverpool still have a good chance. Even if Chels do get to the final, no matter who they face, Man Yoo or Barca, will do them no problem. My cash is on the Mancs.

Get in Chelsea and finish them off next week. Fighting on lots of fronts. Carling Cup finalists, 3 points off top spot in the Premiership and in the Champion's League Semis. I think it's a joke Liverpool are anywhere near the competition. They scrape in every year miles behind the top teams and only progress because when the top teams are fighting for titles they are out of it and can afford to rest all their big players in advance. Now Chelsea will go for it against Man U whilst they drop Gerrard, Torres and Carragher for their trip to Birmingham!

C'mon the blues!

They dropped Torres and Gerrard last week and still won. But Chelsea were playing last Thursday for some reason giving them more time to prepare. Advantage there surely?

Aye its a joke that Liverpool are in the Champions League despite getting to the final twice in the last 3 years, and winning it one of those times.

You cant buy the Champions League Chelsea.

Cmon the Reds!

They dropped Torres and Gerrard last week and still won. But Chelsea were playing last Thursday for some reason giving them more time to prepare. Advantage there surely?

Aye its a joke that Liverpool are in the Champions League despite getting to the final twice in the last 3 years, and winning it one of those times.

Cmon the Reds!

Wow they beat soon to be relegated Fulham without them. Whilst Chelsea had a very hard game at the team currently in the UEFA Cup spot.

If Chelsea adopted the "let's sneak in at 4th and play the resting game strategy" I have no doubt in my mind they'd have won it by now.

Can you imagine how happy Rafa would be if it was 5 CL places? They'd be finalists every year.

I thought Kevin Thomson was a Diving Ugly P**** who wore a Mingin Blue Shirt...Then I watched Dogbreath...Ah mean Drogba!! Fek Me that guy Cheats for Fun!!! :evilno:

Wow they beat soon to be relegated Fulham without them. Whilst Chelsea had a very hard game at the team currently in the UEFA Cup spot.

If Chelsea adopted the "let's sneak in at 4th and play the resting game strategy" I have no doubt in my mind they'd have won it by now.

Can you imagine how happy Rafa would be if it was 5 CL places? They'd be finalists every year.

A very hard game it may have been but it was two days before Liverpool had to play. In saying that Liverpool should have seen the game out last night but failed to.

Liverpool finished third last season mate. And Chelsea havent won the Champions League because Liverpool put them out last year and in 2005. Not sure what happened to them in 2006?

Everyone moans about CL places. Maybe it should go back to just the winners of the league then Chelsea wouldn be in it either. But for now its top four places and Liverpool have been in the top four for a number of years now. Live with it

John Findlay

All last night proved is that Gordon Smith has no chance of ridding the game of cheats. When I come to think of it niether have Uefa or Fifa.

John

Goldstone Wonder
Get in Chelsea and finish them off next week. Fighting on lots of fronts. Carling Cup finalists, 3 points off top spot in the Premiership and in the Champion's League Semis. I think it's a joke Liverpool are anywhere near the competition. They scrape in every year miles behind the top teams and only progress because when the top teams are fighting for titles they are out of it and can afford to rest all their big players in advance. Now Chelsea will go for it against Man U whilst they drop Gerrard, Torres and Carragher for their trip to Birmingham!

C'mon the blues!

Hear, hear. Especially the bit in bold.

kennygarland1
**** Chelsea.

**** England.

And **** off.

LOL,my feelings too,i want EVERY english team to get beat.

PS,Good luck Rangers,you will need it

It's blindingly obvious that the momentum is with Chelsea FC with regard to the Champions League and EPL. A double is on the cards. :)

Blue is the colour

Football is the game

We're all together

And winning is our aim. ;)

Zali Cinnamon

Think he means the fact that Liverpool have challenged for one league title in the last 18 years.

Snake Plissken

I'd class Chelsea as the lesser of two evils here.

Liverpool are exactly what is wrong with the "champions" league - a team that finished FOURTH to qualify for the tournament. It should be the first placed teams of every country in Europe, a knock-out tournament with no seeding and then it might actually be watchable.

Chelski are football's antichrist. They make me sick. The brand of football they play is disgusting.

If they get to the champs league final I will not be watching!

...and that is coming from a supporter of one of the worst football teams in the SPL !!!!!!

Nobody is forcing you to watch the game on the TV and if Chelsea do get to the final, unlike yourself millions will be watching.

Cmon the Reds!

Despite the fact that Liverpool are lately renowned for being Thick as Thieves and Stealing their way into the finals unlike the Legends of the 1970's and 1980's.

Torres? just like Drogba, a disgrace ! Pearly Divers. Hound them out.

I thought Kevin Thomson was a Diving Ugly P**** who wore a Mingin Blue Shirt...Then I watched Dogbreath...Ah mean Drogba!! Fek Me that guy Cheats for Fun!!! :evilno:

Forgetting about Torres are you not.... what about the incident leading up to their goal? oh yeah forgot about that one did we?

All last night proved is that Gordon Smith has no chance of ridding the game of cheats. When I come to think of it niether have Uefa or Fifa.

John

Agreed, Smith will have a heavy fight on his hands if he has to square up to UEFA. Torres and Drogba were a disgrace last night.

Ray Winstone

Chelsea are absolutely rank!

It would be a terrific injustice if they won either the EPL or the ECL!

They play horrible football, they have a team full of louts and add to that the fact Drogba is the biggest Joke in football I dont understand how anyone could like them!

Hope they get dumped out the cup by Liverpool and humped on Saturday by United.

Chelsea are absolutely rank!

It would be a terrific injustice if they won either the EPL or the ECL!

They play horrible football, they have a team full of louts and add to that the fact Drogba is the biggest Joke in football I dont understand how anyone could like them!

Hope they get dumped out the cup by Liverpool and humped on Saturday by United.

Aye, hope on mate, living in a dream world if you don't rate Chelsea.

Ray Winstone
Aye, hope on mate, living in a dream world if you don't rate Chelsea.

Living in a dream if you think Chelsea deserve to win anything this season.

At least under JM (I still didnt like them) but they were entertaining!

jambo walesy

Chelsea play terrible terrible football and they have in Terry and Cole two of the biggest Tw@ts on the face of the plant.

Ray Winstone

How come this is the first year I can remember that there have been huge amounts of Chelsea, Man U, Liverpool threads on this board?

There have always been a handful around the big matches and buisness end of the season but this year has been dreadful for threads like this!

Living in a dream if you think Chelsea deserve to win anything this season.

At least under JM (I still didnt like them) but they were entertaining!

Strange that Hearts fans are on here getting all on their high horses about entertaining football.

Ray Winstone
Strange that Hearts fans are on here getting all on their high horses about entertaining football.

Hearts didnt deserve to get anything out of this season - our football was rank and our results went along with that.

I am on no horse - high or otherwise.

Hearts didnt deserve to get anything out of this season - our football was rank and our results went along with that.

I am on no horse - high or otherwise.

Isn't it nonsense like this that we all like to moan about Hibs fans coming out with?

Chelsea play terrible terrible football and they have in Terry and Cole two of the biggest Tw@ts on the face of the plant.

:):):):):)

Aye right mate !

Ray Winstone
Isn't it nonsense like this that we all like to moan about Hibs fans coming out with?

Well obviously I would not moan about a Hibs fan saying that because he or she would be correct in their assumption.

jambo walesy

Aye right mate !

What you don't think they are Tw@ts?

Ones a supposed Racist and dirty as **** on the pitch and the other is a money grabbing little girl.

Ray Winstone

Aye right mate !

Go on - prove us all wrong by coming up with something a little more constructive than "Aye right" or "Hope on"

Fozzyonthefence
It's blindingly obvious that the momentum is with Chelsea FC with regard to the Champions League and EPL. A double is on the cards. :)

. ;)

I fancy it could be a treble - treble losers medals for being runners up.

Blue is the colour

Football is the game

We're all together

And winning is our aim. ;)

I'd never heard that whole chant before.

No wonder.

It's like something an 8 year old would make up.

A very hard game it may have been but it was two days before Liverpool had to play. In saying that Liverpool should have seen the game out last night but failed to.

Liverpool finished third last season mate. And Chelsea havent won the Champions League because Liverpool put them out last year and in 2005. Not sure what happened to them in 2006?

Everyone moans about CL places. Maybe it should go back to just the winners of the league then Chelsea wouldn be in it either. But for now its top four places and Liverpool have been in the top four for a number of years now. Live with it

Still not even runners up. They last won the league in 89/90. Chelsea in 04/05 and 05/06. And Chelsea are still the only ones in the hunt at this stage of the season. I am sure if it went to 3 CL spaces Rafa would be out a job.

I'd never heard that whole chant before.

No wonder.

It's like something an 8 year old would make up.

It's an absolute classic - one of the first football songs to make the pop charts. ;)

You clearly have no taste. :sad:

Seymour M Hersh

C'mon the blues!

Liverpool don't make the rules comrade!! Sounds like you are getting the excuses in early. ;)

Archived