What is this? I don't even?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gene Parmesan

An astonishing waste of money.

Apparently the boy who organises their bake sales and craft evenings has posted something up apologising for it being terrible. About the first bit of realism from them in years.

Rudolf's Mate

Its meant to be a fist.

Yep. It was meant to also have a message underneath saying this is what you gave us on 19th May!

Looks a wee bit like the State of Michigan. If so, I'm offended :angry:

At first I was like:

:blink:

But then I was like:

:lol:

kylelauren01

Quote "Still look on the bright side, we at least tried to make a good display in our end, what did Hearts do in their end for their so-called party?"

Eh, simples, we sold all our tickets.....

Now here is a Hibernian realist, Quote "the East was empty i dont know how empty the west was but Hibernian really need to look at closing one of the stands to save money"

Notorious BIG

"I used to hate the Livvy drums but yesterday I think the drums added to the atmosphere. In fact from my seat in the West there were times when I thought I was watching the Brazilians play.

Fact."

A 1-1 draw and the think they have the flair football back, Scary scary stuff

Say What Again

146e0559872e9e54bccdf26e241b335e.JPG

I see the resemblance now.

Oh wait, no. No I do not. WTF were they thinking?

Pretty ambitious trying to replicate that with cards on seats :blink:

The Mighty Thor

"I used to hate the Livvy drums but yesterday I think the drums added to the atmosphere. In fact from my seat in the West there were times when I thought I was watching the Brazilians play.

Fact."

That result yesterday buys Fenlon another 6 months in the job.

Mission accomplished.

Gene Parmesan

There's a bunch of threads about being "so proud to be a Hibee today".

Honest to God. Beyond parody.

Scott_HMFC1874

Just goes to show how much we own them.

We are pissed off with a draw, they are ecstatic. Let them have their draw and their pishy wee card displays. It's all they have left after May 19th. :thumbsup:

Edit: 13,000 crowd. seriously?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Snake Plissken

Surely not?

A draw in front of 13,000 in a derby match is something to be proud of?

:mellow:

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

"Poor ticket sales and 12:30pm kick-off meant the stand was pretty empty and people weren't in the ground for the teams coming out. This impacted participation"

:rofl:

Gene Parmesan

Surely not?

A draw in front of 13,000 in a derby match is something to be proud of?

:mellow:

I believe the celebrations around Easter Road went on long into the night SP.

I feel even more gutted that I got in 5 minutes after ko.

That would have been hilarious to see. :lol:

Probably even more funny than the 4 or 5 Hobbits in their main stand making erses of themselves. 7-0? wtf? :lol:

Tommy Wiseau

photoywuh.jpg

2536816_o.gif

What the actual ****? :lol:

Glad that my eyes weren't deceiving me at the time and it is as bad as it looked :lol:

PS. I refuse to believe there were 13000 folk there yesterday. Looked more like 11k including us.

Has anyone seen the evening news lead on the game? 'hibs restore some honour with fighting spirit in derby'. Now I'm sorry but I don't see how after being pumped 5-1 in the biggest derby of all time a 1-1 bore draw goes anyway to restoring any honour?!? Can anyone help explain this?

Nothing hivs could've produced in this game would've restored any honour. We took all of that from then on the 19/05/2012.

An absolutely dreadful home crowd.

As for the card display, it's like I said yesterday, they're pish. Theirs are even pisherer.

A fist?

:lolpoint:

indianajones

Has anyone seen the evening news lead on the game? 'hibs restore some honour with fighting spirit in derby'. Now I'm sorry but I don't see how after being pumped 5-1 in the biggest derby of all time a 1-1 bore draw goes anyway to restoring any honour?!? Can anyone help explain this?

Nothing hivs could've produced in this game would've restored any honour. We took all of that from then on the 19/05/2012.

They think they won the game by drawing with us. Ive heard some of the most pathetic things from them the past 24 hours regarding yesterday, its infuriating.

One told me to stop living in the past and living of the final then proceeded to talk about 7-0 and 6-2????

:seething::cornette::what:

Tommy Wiseau

I just did a wee bit of Wiki'ing there.

By my count, we have played 107 league derbies since I was born in 1983.

Anyone want to have a guess without cheating at how many Hibs wins there have been?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Anyone want to have a guess without cheating at how many Hibs wins there have been?

under 20?

Malcolm Tucker

I'll hazard a guess at 21?

kylelauren01

I know there's been 12 since 1998 when they were relegated (49 games played) as I used that stat the other night. I'd go for 20 as a reasonable guess

Tommy Wiseau

under 20?

Very well done.

****ing nineteen :rofl: out of one hundred and seven. :rofl:

What's that you say? Why have you not included the Cup games? Right enough, if you include the Cup games it gets better for them - then they have 20 out of 112 :rofl:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Very well done.

****ing nineteen :rofl: out of one hundred and seven. :rofl:

What's that you say? Why have you not included the Cup games? Right enough, if you include the Cup games it gets better for them - then they have 20 out of 112 :rofl:

I have three years on you in age and I actually just don't remember many times that they have beaten us. Some stick out like the miserable wet evening where the rat scored a pen and the 6-2 obviously, but apart from that I am just used to seeing us pick up the points. :thumbsup:

Tommy Wiseau

I have three years on you in age and I actually just don't remember many times that they have beaten us. Some stick out like the miserable wet evening where the rat scored a pen and the 6-2 obviously, but apart from that I am just used to seeing us pick up the points. :thumbsup:

Well here's another fun fact for you: If you were born in 1980, you'll have been 7 by the time they first beat us in your lifetime. SEVEN. :lol:

Nae wonder they celebrate 1-1 draws like they've just lifted the Jules Rimet :rofl:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Well here's another fun fact for you: If you were born in 1980, you'll have been 7 by the time they first beat us in your lifetime. SEVEN. :lol:

Nae wonder they celebrate 1-1 draws like they've just lifted the Jules Rimet :rofl:

:D

Sickening to think that in my 35 years on this planet, hibs have managed to best us 22 times.

Twenty two times in thirty five years.

Sickening.

laugh.gif

John McClure

They are the gift that keeps on giving are Hibs

Yesterday was my first time at Easter Road, i feel honoured to be treated to such a display by the locals

WTF!?!

...a bit disco

44 years old.

143 league meetings. (approx.)

31 Hibs wins.

31!

What a shite Derby opponent we've got.

dry.gif

An advert for an online bookie?

No! Remember they only stayed until 4, probably do not know Rudi got another! :teehee:

Prince Buaben

So do Section 43 just go about scrounging off companies so they can have displays? Crabbies and now Paddy Power?

Cant see paddy being very happy at being associated at that?

Also they had a drum?

Archived