What is this? I don't even?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Say What Again

My daughter is 11 months old and has been around for 4 derby wins. A Hibs fan born on the same date in 1979 would have been 15 by the time they'd been alive for 4 derby victories.

:rofl:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My daughter is 11 months old and has been around for 4 derby wins. A Hibs fan born on the same date in 1979 would have been 15 by the time they'd been alive for 4 derby victories.

But don't forget Ian Murray's warning - HIBS' DAY WILL COME AGAIN.

:cornette:

After the game on Sunday, a Hibs fan drove past me and shouted out "one, one" as abuse. Nice to see how much they celebrate getting a home draw against us.

That sums up how embarrassing they are.

This is probaly their biggest league result in 3 years. It wouldn't surprise me if they have 1-1 pictures taken all over the world.

Andy Murray knows the score

Andy-Murray-celebrates-ma-008.jpg

:rolleyes:

But don't forget Ian Murray's warning - HIBS' DAY WILL COME AGAIN.

:cornette:

The Hobos will see Haileys comet before they see another cup final win.

maroonlegions

Right hear are the FACTS;

1; We remind them and gloat over the greatest derby win EVER that was the 19th of May.

2; We did all the above in THEIR own back yard.

3;We EXTEND our derby record of NOT loosing to them since 2009 to 12 games undefeated.

4;We come away with a point from their ground and they drop two points ,when they know that every home point to them is precious AGAIN this season.

5;We remain joint top too and witness the lowest derby turn out by their fans in their own back yard,yet another dismal record to add to all of their other dismal and embarrassing records they have.

AND ITS THEM WHO ARE CELEBRATING.romanovpalm.pngrudi2.pngcornette.pnghobos.gif

The Hobos will see Haileys comet before they see another cup final win.

To be fair, it's a regular visitor compared with their successes. The next time it comes along will be the third time since they last won the Scottish Cup.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

'Paddy Power'

:rofl: :rofl:

FFS

Love how a manager that has had a 32% winning record with them and presided over the worst result in their history is still idolised by them :lol:

It would be like us having a banner for Stevie Frail or Malofeev :rofl:

Guest C00l K1d

Love how a manager that has had a 32% winning record with them and presided over the worst result in their history is still idolised by them :lol:

My word is that for fenlon?

I thought they had got sponsored by the bookies for their shan display

If its for fenlon that's even worse

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

My word is that for fenlon?

I thought they had got sponsored by the bookies for their shan display

If its for fenlon that's even worse

according to the thread on .net re-posted on here a few days ago which was "sorry for the shite card display" by one of the s43 12 year olds, it was for fenlon and they even pre-cleared it with the club to make sure it wouldnt be seen as ambush marketing as it wasnt meant for paddy power the bookies

No way does Fenlon have a 32% win record - roughly 1 win every 3 games?

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

No way does Fenlon have a 32% win record - roughly 1 win every 3 games?

I got it off his Wikipedia page don't know how much it's updated but he hasn't had a win since May anyway

He's won 9 games apparently :lol: That includes 4 games v lower league opposition (ie pars twice(not lower league at the time but relegated), and Cowdenbeath and Ayr in cup)

Archived