What is this? I don't even?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nucky Thompson

It looks like a few of them kept their bits of green card from 19th May and started randomly waving them around yesterday. Seriously what a fecking embarrassment :lol: :lol:

i'm struggling to just get a link to all games v them, but if someone knows how many games since the new years game in 1971 to date... that would be awesome!

thanks in advance thumbsup.gif

I Think they are trying to disguise them selves as empty green seats

im thinking along the same lines or they knew the game was on tv and didnt want exposed as a hibs fan in public as they wouldnt be able to use im not intrested in football tale after being seen on tv

...a bit disco

i'm struggling to just get a link to all games v them, but if someone knows how many games since the new years game in 1971 to date... that would be awesome!

thanks in advance thumbsup.gif

Here ye go Bev..

About half way down the page.

http://en.wikipedia....Edinburgh_derby

Chris Benoit

Well here's another fun fact for you: If you were born in 1980, you'll have been 7 by the time they first beat us in your lifetime. SEVEN. :lol:

Nae wonder they celebrate 1-1 draws like they've just lifted the Jules Rimet :rofl:

That ones getting noted for the next time I'm in my old mans boozer, hibs fans in there ******* wilt when they see us come in :lol:

this is their thoughts

seethe.net

Love this quote

Hmm...

<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: verdana; text-align: left; font-size: small; ">

Not exactly Olympic opening ceremony standard, was it.

Any of you guys maybe laugh.gif

Take note of their empty seat references

Doubt we will do card again unless we know it's a sell-out (which won't happen anytime soon).

Tommy Wiseau

That ones getting noted for the next time I'm in my old mans boozer, hibs fans in there ******* wilt when they see us come in :lol:

:lol:

It is a dangerous one because 3 of those years were when we were relegated, but I was still four years old when they beat us in my lifetime, and we played right through that period :lol:

Feel free to use that and the fact they have 19 league wins since 1979 against us :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

photoywuh.jpg

They were surely aiming for a large green zero to represent the number of big cups they have won in the last century?

alwaysthereinspirit

Looks a wee bit like the State of Michigan. If so, I'm offended :angry:

Great minds............. but I thought Northern Ireland and Eire.

...a bit disco

photoywuh.jpg

Just another 0-7 Back To The 70s reference with a homage to this.

200508-36064-large.jpg

Cardiac Rucksack

Very well done.

****ing nineteen :rofl: out of one hundred and seven. :rofl:

What's that you say? Why have you not included the Cup games? Right enough, if you include the Cup games it gets better for them - then they have 20 out of 112 :rofl:

Exactly the same me. 19defeats in 29 years. Losers

They had flags out and then collect them back from folk to be used again. WTF? Then they moan that people think they are freebies. ******* idiots.

Are the wee boys who sit in that section not around 12 years old? What a shitey home support. It's embarrassing to have them as our "rivals". They only had around 8k fans there.... Even they would agree that doubling our allocation would be better for the both of us and Scottish football.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

My mrs just said the same thing.

I thought it was a slightly squint Alabama, which shares some consanguinity attitudes with Hibs.

what the hell in damnation is that??? it must be deliberately minimalistic and abstract. nobody could **** up a card display to that magnitude... could they?

123 league matches 49 hearts wins 27 to them and 47 draws since 1973.

win 39.8%

unbeaten 78% of the games.

Sawdust Caesar

How many games have Hibs beaten Hearts since you were born is sort of like a version of what was at number 1 in the charts when you were born? You could have it under your avatar,

Derbys since you were born =

Hibs wins =

:ninja:

One good thing about it is no matter how old you are you wont spend much time counting their victories.

The Old Tolbooth

One of their posts on a thread over there started with the line "Now we've put the Yams back in their place"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, and THAT display??? :rofl:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

One of their posts on a thread over there started with the line "Now we've put the Yams back in their place"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, and THAT display??? :rofl:

They've helped keep us in our place for all but 21derby games in my entire lifespan... That place is stoically standing to attention on their haggard turkey necks. :)

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Section 43 :vrface:.

Why do they even bother?

Decided to check for myself Hibs' win percentage since I was born in 1992. 77 derbies (including cups) and 17 Hibs wins. A whopping 22%.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Section 43 :vrface:.

Why do they even bother?

Decided to check for myself Hibs' win percentage since I was born in 1992. 77 derbies (including cups) and 17 Hibs wins. A whopping 22%.

I love the fact that there is hardly any difference between their wins total for a twenty one year old and a thirty three year old. :rofl:

We really do live in privileged times, whether you are ten, twenty or thirty years old.

I'm 38 and Hibs have beat us only 26 times in the league since I was born. :lol:

All in they have beat us 28 times since I was born.

Less than 1 win a year when we usually play them 4 times.

Shite eh? :lol:

128 games since i was born, starting with a 0-0 new year derby

in that time they've won 30 of their games

off to share this as a birthday stat with my hobbit mate, who's birthday it is today

i might work out his number actually...

that might be funnier!

The Future's Maroon

Sickening to think that in my 35 years on this planet, hibs have managed to best us 22 times.

Twenty two times in thirty five years.

Sickening.

laugh.gif

Same for me I.J....great stat and one I will continue to keep a running total for the rest of my days now!!

Someone mentioned poor attendance...I actually never noticed but (Att: 12,887 :mellow:) Less than 13k for a Derby, and dont forget 4k of them were Jambos...so after the final where they (claim) to have had 25k thats them down to 9k - oh how that humping in may must have really hurt a lot of them!

Very well done.

****ing nineteen :rofl: out of one hundred and seven. :rofl:

What's that you say? Why have you not included the Cup games? Right enough, if you include the Cup games it gets better for them - then they have 20 out of 112 :rofl:

Same for me as well.

How many wins since July 1985, you ask (not including shields/festival cups)?

That's right - 50 wins to 20 :rofl:

The Old Tolbooth

You almost pity them - they are beyond pathetic.

:rofl:

They truly are beyond pathetic, but I'll still never have any pity on them :thumbsup:

After the game on Sunday, a Hibs fan drove past me and shouted out "one, one" as abuse. Nice to see how much they celebrate getting a home draw against us.

Tommy Wiseau

After the game on Sunday, a Hibs fan drove past me and shouted out "one, one" as abuse. Nice to see how much they celebrate getting a home draw against us.

That's exactly it, man.

We come out an away derby with a 1-1 draw and we are seething, having post mortems, the lot. They come out a home derby with a 1-1 draw and celebrate.

That's what we did to them in May. Feels majestic, eh? B) B) B) B)

The Great Khali

That's exactly it, man.

We come out an away derby with a 1-1 draw and we are seething, having post mortems, the lot. They come out a home derby with a 1-1 draw and celebrate.

That's what we did to them in May. Feels majestic, eh? B) B) B) B)

tumblr_m22qkaAMJy1qk5ynno1_400.gif

Must be a really shite existance my friend. An absolutely shite existance.

Snake Plissken

:rofl:

I was genuinely seething after that shite performance which we didn't lose and they're celebrating it?!

We should be happy with an away draw but I was raging. All the hibs fans overreaction has turned all my rage into endless laughter! Hahahaha!! They have such a wee team mentality!

I like this thread very much. :biggrin:

What are they like eh? Ha.

My brother is a hibby and hadn't been to Easter Road for ages but decided to go to the derby, and when I buzz him at half time he's only managed to end up sitting underneath "some daft sect 43 flag". I take the pee a bit and gleefully explain about bakesales, corteos, paper mache and craft evenings. He mutters expletives and hangs up. I think he moved though. :laugh:

Woeful from start to finish and that drum is just really nippy.

I loved the fact that their one shot at getting a proper song going was swiftly kicked into touch by a "we only won 5-1" roar. Take THAT hibees. Fail. AGAIN.

Every Hibs win against us is embarrassing. Even if they draw against us it's a downer.

Saturday by their standards, they thought they played very well, we thought we were poor, the game overall was pretty even.

That pretty much sums up what they are proud of.

Someone who has been absent, literally not a word since the final, commented on a pic I mine through the night he thought it was funny seeing us celebrate a draw!!

I've seen nowt but seethe or hilarity from us and most hobbits being the ones who are celebrating.

Plum

Feel free to take him if you're on my Facebook hahhaha. You have my permission to let rip lol

I don't remember seeing or hearing any drum?

My hearing is pretty rotten but I'm convinced that there was a wee drum thing.

Either that or I'm developing location specific tinnitus....

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Has anyone seen the evening news lead on the game? 'hibs restore some honour with fighting spirit in derby'. Now I'm sorry but I don't see how after being pumped 5-1 in the biggest derby of all time a 1-1 bore draw goes anyway to restoring any honour?!? Can anyone help explain this?

Nothing hivs could've produced in this game would've restored any honour. We took all of that from then on the 19/05/2012.

That was their best result in the derby since the 1-1 draw New Years 2010.

Since then we've pumped them 8 times including 3 wins at easter road, 2 new years derby wins and a 5-1 cup final humiliation. the only game in that period we didnt win was when we had Zal sent off and had to play with ten for the entire 2nd half. they finally went 2-1 up with 10 left and we ran up the park and scored :lol:

So basically that was their best result in 2 and a half years.

We often celebrate a draw but usually when there are adverse circumstances such as Zal or Miko being sent off and us still equalising, or being 4-2 down with 90 seconds to play.

Hibs celebrated a draw even though it was 11 v 11, their equaliser came in the 45th minute not the 90th, and it was their best performance in a while and our worst.. what a joke club :vrface:

edit: ps they were at home as well :rofl:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

My hearing is pretty rotten but I'm convinced that there was a wee drum thing.

Either that or I'm developing location specific tinnitus....

Oh I've heard plenty other people talk about it so I'm sure it was there, just don't know how I failed to notice it! :lol:

Has anyone seen the evening news lead on the game? 'hibs restore some honour with fighting spirit in derby'. Now I'm sorry but I don't see how after being pumped 5-1 in the biggest derby of all time a 1-1 bore draw goes anyway to restoring any honour?!? Can anyone help explain this?

Nothing hivs could've produced in this game would've restored any honour. We took all of that from then on the 19/05/2012.

Totally agree the press perhaps expected us to turn them over and thought this turgid game was some sort of retribution for them . I think if you get hammered the next time you play them you stuff them 4-1 ..., mmm could that happen?

oh red, i think you clamped the hobbit on my FB as there has been no response from him...

he was one of the "its our time... omens omens omens,.... we're gonna hump yes....you're all obsessed" lot before the final, who hasn't posted a peep since then lol.

I just did a wee bit of Wiki'ing there.

By my count, we have played 107 league derbies since I was born in 1983.

Anyone want to have a guess without cheating at how many Hibs wins there have been?

since i was born in 1992 there have been 70 games. Hibs have won 16, Hearts have won 30. Twice as good as them. It took them 6 games into my lifetime to score and 8 games to win.

My daughter is 11 months old and has been around for 4 derby wins. A Hibs fan born on the same date in 1979 would have been 15 by the time they'd been alive for 4 derby victories.

Archived