fordy

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry Palmer

:thumbsup:

spider-hell.jpg

All Gone Wrong

Hate them both,but you don't see to many spider's until early October onwards,when they start to come in from the colder (yes)weather.That's the time to get the heavy slipper on stand-by!!!

The Internet

I've seen that pic of corner spider many times over the years and it still scares me shitless.

Fine with wasps, but I turn into a big lassie when a spider's in my room. I'm 22 and I still need my mum or dad to get them :down:

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

I just sook them up the hoover or beat them to death with any object to hand.

If they enter my house, they die.

I knew some sick sod would put a photo up :angry: !

Wasps i can get by with,

Spiders i can't. A phobia about them i'm afraid. :unsure:

And as for killing them, that's the problem, i don't.

They're actually good for the environment!

I think there must be a bit of the 'Buddist' in me, i don't like killing 'creepy crawlies' just because i can't stand them ! :(

Gregory House M.D.

House spiders come out in Autumn as it's their mating season. There'll be plenty kicking about soon enough.

Matthew Le Tissier

Found quiteva few ants on the window ledges ,but no wasps and I dont mind spiders :thumpsup:

Ryan Jarman

Managed to leave the light on and window open in my bedroom last night before I went out. By the time I got home my room was like the Butterfly Farm :sob:

Hate them both,but you don't see to many spider's until early October onwards,when they start to come in from the colder (yes)weather.That's the time to get the heavy slipper on stand-by!!!

Early October?! You've clearly not been in my house. Which is good because that would be a bit weird if you had. But anyway, killed 5 of the things in the bathroom yesterday. I try to leave them when I can but if I know that the bursd is likely to see them and shout on me then I just get rid.

J Cheever Loophole

I really don't mind spiders,I hate wasps as they remind me of Alloa the team and Alloa the toon.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

A spider quickly crawled across me when I was lying in my bed watching TV the other night. It was fairly small but I shit myself :lol:.

Got away before I could get rid of it.

don't really mind spiders to be honest.. not a big fan or anything, just not bothered too much by then

wasps however

freakin nazis!!

i have a phobic reaction where i turn into a crying shaking gibbering mess, panicking til its dealt with.

i can't get through a summer without knowing i have at least 2 cans of raid to kill the feckers!

spider-hell.jpg

:yas:

Knew this would make another appearance, suprised it took as long as the first reply though.

Also, the web address on the link is i902, close enough. :lol:

ah yes... the ubiquitous biting/stinging insect/arachnid fred. these inevitably sort out the men from the...

complete and utter shitehouse swines.

:sob:

Harry Palmer

Think of it as therapy, except you're just jumping a few stages to the pictures. :)

spider1.jpg

Managed to leave the light on and window open in my bedroom last night before I went out. By the time I got home my room was like the Butterfly Farm :sob:

Saturday night myself and my friend spent half the night trying to kill moths and daddy long legs :sob:

It's a lose-lose situation for me. My house is so hot so I either keep the window closed and am absolutely roasting or open the window and all these feckers come in for a party :sob:

There was one fecker that thought it was invincible. Slamming a bin on it to kill it and everything and it's still flying about. :mellow:

Got a mark high up on my wall as well from the death of one of them...

scottish_chicP

Edit coz it wasn't that funny.

Adelaide. :thumbsup:

Good, I'm going to Melbourne :D

Got a mark high up on my wall as well from the death of one of them...

To be fair your high up mark is probably waist height to the rest of us ;-)

To be fair your high up mark is probably waist height to the rest of us ;-)

:D I'm not THAT small :lol:

I'm not afraid of spiders but I went to the toilet about an hour ago and when I unlocked the door to come out I heard something drop on the floor, so I looked down and this 2 inch spider is about to climb onto my foot.

I nearly screamed like a wee girl, while jumping backwards, almost falling into the bath ninja.gif

Then I squashed the fecker for scaring me. yucky.gif

Whoa

Stop and rewind.

BRITAIN HAS VENOMOUS SPIDERS !?!??

WTF

I'm never going outside again.

Southern England.

We're fine.

Gregory House M.D.

Whoa.

Stop and rewind.

BRITAIN HAS VENOMOUS SPIDERS !?!??!

WTF.

I'm never going outside again.

The False Widow is our most venomous spider. It can hospitalise you but I don't think it's ever been fatal. They hang about in your garden shed and outhouses.

Wouldn't worry about it though because global warming is nowhere near bringing them to Scotland. Ot's southern England they are found.

Although it did put a woman in a coma & on life support when it bit her tit.

I had 2 ants nest in the front garden in the past month and when I went out to kill them there must have been a dozen spiders kicking about looking for a munch........ I killed all the ants with ant powder and the spiders were not happy so I killed them to. I really wanted to use a can of deodorant and a lighter but knowing me I would set the place on fire!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I had 2 ants nest in the front garden in the past month and when I went out to kill them there must have been a dozen spiders kicking about looking for a munch........ I killed all the ants with ant powder and the spiders were not happy so I killed them to. I really wanted to use a can of deodorant and a lighter but knowing me I would set the place on fire!

Why would you want to get rid of them from your garden? :(

Well thanks a bundle folks, some of you, (the sick sods) will be pleased to know that my phobia/paranoia levels are back up to 100% ! :angry:

Why would you want to get rid of them from your garden? :(

They were nesting in between the slabs and crawling all over the shot, been a few in the house and the Mrs freaks out at the sight of them! So to keep the peace and basically to stop her moaning. :thumbsup:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

They were nesting in between the slabs and crawling all over the shot, been a few in the house and the Mrs freaks out at the sight of them! So to keep the peace and basically to stop her moaning. :thumbsup:

Aye, fair enough, I suppose... I love ants even more than spiders and wasps. :thumbsup:

33 is way too old to buy an ant farm, probably. :(

Aye, fair enough, I suppose... I love ants even more than spiders and wasps. :thumbsup:

You must have loved A Bug's Life mate! :biggrin:

I love ants to, fascinating wee things and harmless, don't mind spiders either or bees/wasps. The burd freaks out, she gets proper hysterical so needs must, can't imagine what it would be like to be feared of something so small but I understand it as open water scares the shit out of me.

Matthew Le Tissier

The False Widow is our most venomous spider. It can hospitalise you but I don't think it's ever been fatal. They hang about in your garden shed and outhouses.

Wouldn't worry about it though because global warming is nowhere near bringing them to Scotland. Ot's southern England they are found.

Although it did put a woman in a coma & on life support when it bit her tit.

:sob:

Archived