Come on Liverpool

Morgan

Guest S.U.S.S.
Stuck a ?5 on 2-0 Liverpool at half time.

Can't see it though.

By the way, how was that not a foul?

Dougie Mcdonald is the ref and thought that was Miko, play on!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Torres has looked a bit rusty. It would appear resting him for the game against Fulham has had the opposite effect that Rafa was looking for.

Dougie Mcdonald is the ref and thought that was Miko, play on!

That's not right.

He'd have booked him for diving if that was true.

Guest S.U.S.S.
That's not right.

He'd have booked him for diving if that was true.

Plenty of time yet for him to engineer a red.

Aaaaarrrggg SUSS Predictions Inc was nearly in business there!:)

wasnt' much wrong with his strike there

Well, if I'm not going to win the bet I'm glad that happened. Serves Liverpool and Torres right for not putting that game beyond Chelsea.

Still lost money tonight. Internet betting is an evil thing.

By Caroline Cheese

999999.gif

2136: GOAL Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea

Oh my goodness. Despite the attentions of two Liverpool defenders, Salomon Kalou whips over the cross from the left and John Arne Riise heads into his own net for an absolutely disastrous own goal. Incredible.

The Old Tolbooth

What a bloody numpty! Why the hell did he no head it out for a corner ffs!!

Long way to go though and Chelsea will bottle it as always ;)

Ray Winstone

Stupid ******* muppet!

Do Chelsea play the most boring football of any Premiership team?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

God that was sickening.

Any team with Drogba in it deserves feck all. :sad:

Chelsea fans 'celebration' was pathetic. I was looking at one guy and he never even moved FFS!

If that was Hearts there would be guys flying about the place!!

Footballfirst

He should have kicked it clear rather than try a diving header, then again he would have had to use his right foot.

The Mighty Thor

what a really **** game of football.

Two teams that think they are better than they are.

In Drogba i think Chelski have one of the most loathsome characters in british football. He'd fit right in at the old firm.

chester copperpot

Fair play to Chelsea, I've been a Liverpool fan long enough to know we've done it tons to other teams.

We will still create plenty of chances at the bridge, and I really fancy us to score at the bridge.

I'd now say its 60/40 in Chelsea's favour to go through, but stranger things have happened.

Any Chelsea fans on here want to comment on their thoughts on Avram Grant. I personally think he's useless, and with all the creative players Chelsea have, should create far more than they currently do.

Put Chelski to the sword and get this boring, boring team out of the Champions League.

That's it.

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL !!!!! :):):):)

chester copperpot
Absolutely f****** yes! Get that right, right, right up ye koppites!!!!

At least you will be able to console yourself with the fact that Everton reached the last 16 of the Diddy Uefa cup mate. ;)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Thank god that game is over.

It wasn't THAT bad.

Hardly a classic but better than watching Eastenders!

Torres will be kicking himself now I would imagine, missed a few great chances.

Petr Cech looked like a right tit with his face mask on.

The Old Tolbooth

I dont know what folk were expecting, it was the first leg of the European cup semi final with a hell of a lot at stake, of course it's going to be cagey for the best part. Man Utd's last round win was hardly inspiring was it? They fluked a 2 goal win after being outplayed in Rome, and the return leg was as drab as it gets.

I dont really expect the 2nd leg to be much better to be honest, although it will suit Liverpool more now as they need to come out and score, and Chelsea have been creaking at the seams at home in this comp this season.

The Liverpool V Arsenal game was boring negative stuff too eh? ;)

Baird, King and Michael

UK Gold the night?

10pm Blackadder

10.30pm Only Fools and Horses

11pm Liverpool Defending Crosses

God that was sickening.

Any team with Drogba in it deserves feck all. :sad:

Chelsea fans 'celebration' was pathetic. I was looking at one guy and he never even moved FFS!

If that was Hearts there would be guys flying about the place!!

I couldn't get over the lack of celebration, that goal practically seals a spot for them in the European Cup Final!

The Old Tolbooth
Liverpool are always so negative it is a disgrace to football, glad they lost that late goal.

Chelsea dominated for 90 minutes, had 70% of possession, and created lots of gilt edged chances right enough :rofl:

Chelsea fans were pants. Couldn't believe how little enthused they looked.

If that were Hearts in a UEFA Cup qualifying round I'd be going absolutely bananas, nevermind a European Semi Final.

The Old Tolbooth
UK Gold the night?

10pm Blackadder

10.30pm Only Fools and Horses

11pm Liverpool Defending Crosses

You missed

11.30pm Man Uniteds winning of the Champions League this century

Get yer emails checked ya bam ;)

chester copperpot
Chelsea fans were pants. Couldn't believe how little enthused they looked.

If that were Hearts in a UEFA Cup qualifying round I'd be going absolutely bananas, nevermind a European Semi Final.

If that was hearts in the Group stages of the Uefa cup mate, we'd all be going mental.

God knows how they'd all fit us in in a place like Blackburn etc etc, the real fans would be crawling oot their holes trying like a bear to get a ticket etc etc ;)

Buffalo Bill

I've fancied Chelsea to win the competition since the quarters. Not the best to watch but they never give in.

Chelsea to beat Barcelona in the final.

Buffalo Bill

chester copperpot
I've fancied Chelsea to win the competition since the quarters. Not the best to watch but they never give in.

Chelsea to beat Barcelona in the final.

Buffalo Bill

I'd wager a pretty hefty sum bet with you, if Chelsea get through, either Man U or Barca will most probably take them to the cleaners.

HMFCjamieHMFC
:wink:I am sure I read last summer that Risse was declared bankrupt...

yeah he did declare him self bankrupt but i think it was earlier than last summer though

The Old Tolbooth
I'd wager a pretty hefty sum bet with you, if Chelsea get through, either Man U or Barca will most probably take them to the cleaners.

I wouldnt write Liverpool off yet mate, it's the only competition they actually know how to play in, and they've been to better places than Stamford Bridge and won in the past, it's only half time :)

chester copperpot
I wouldnt write Liverpool off yet mate, it's the only competition they actually know how to play in, and they've been to better places than Stamford Bridge and won in the past, it's only half time :)

I've not written off the mighty reds mate, we had by far the better chances tonight.

I actually fancy us to take them in the second leg, however if the team that heads through are Chelsea, I just dont think they have what it takes to stop either Man Utd or Barca. I do believe Liverpool do though. ;)

I dont know what folk were expecting, it was the first leg of the European cup semi final with a hell of a lot at stake, of course it's going to be cagey for the best part. Man Utd's last round win was hardly inspiring was it? They fluked a 2 goal win after being outplayed in Rome, and the return leg was as drab as it gets.

I dont really expect the 2nd leg to be much better to be honest, although it will suit Liverpool more now as they need to come out and score, and Chelsea have been creaking at the seams at home in this comp this season.

The Liverpool V Arsenal game was boring negative stuff too eh? ;)

You're starting to sound like a Hobo on mushrooms with comments like that. Delusion!

Malcolm Tucker
And you hate them "so much" because? :sad:

Everton fan;)

Do do dodo, Arne Riise.

Archived