Come on Liverpool

Morgan

Put Chelski to the sword and get this boring, boring team out of the Champions League.

That's it.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Liverpool are going to have to get a pretty decent result tonight to have any chance of going through...here's hoping!

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Joke of a semi. Two of the most boring teams in the whole competition.

I hate Chelsea. But this Liverpool are the worst 'good' team I've ever seen in my life. How can a team who are so rank rotten do so well in this tournament? - the mind boggles.

I'm torn.

Remnants of Standards

Yeah, come on the famous Reds, make it a beautiful hat-trick. Your money can't buy you a European Cup Roman.

Go on Chelsea

But for my Championsleage final ticket to be sold:

Mon the Liverpool

Couldnt be bothered who goes through but for footballing reasons, Liverpool

Commander Harris

don't care either way - just hope we get a good match tonight. :)

Regal Kingston

Come on Chelsea!!!

Put out this.... 'settle for fourth and concentrate on the champions league while the real teams scrap for both'.... outfit.

FOURTH place shouldn't even get a team in the champions league.

Teams shouldn't be rewarded for what is failure.

Joke of a semi. Two of the most boring teams in the whole competition.

I hate Chelsea. But this Liverpool are the worst 'good' team I've ever seen in my life. How can a team who are so rank rotten do so well in this tournament? - the mind boggles.

I'm torn.

Because Benitez gets his tactics spot on 9 times out of 10 in the Champions League! It's just a pity he can't seem to tinker less in the Premiership, or they'll never be a great threat to the other 3 big guns

Put Chelski to the sword and get this boring, boring team out of the Champions League.

That's it.

Can't stand Lampard and Chelski, so get right intae them Liverpool.

I hate Liverpool so much.

'Mon the Chelsea.

And you hate them "so much" because? :sad:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Also, John Terry is the most overrated player in the entire world. For that alone, come on Liverpool. In fact, for that and Tim Lovejoy, come on Liverpool!

Also, John Terry is the most overrated player in the entire world. For that alone, come on Liverpool. In fact, for that and Tim Lovejoy, come on Liverpool!

In fact, for that and Tim Lovejoy and Lampard, come on Liverpool.

dont care as long as Barca do the business against Mank U

BOOOOOOO! ;)

Really hope you are right!

Can't bear to think about the English media if 2 premiership teams make the final

What's the bets if that happens then it will be the greatest achievement ever in club football, neglecting the fact that Spain and Italy have already done it

How are Liverpool boring?

Did you watch the Arsenal game? 4-2 at Anfield and 5-3 on aggregate. How is that boring?

Also scored 8 goals against Besiktas, beat Porto 4-1 at home beat Marseille 4-0 away and put three past Inter Milan in both legs. If anything they have been one of the better teams to watch in this season's Champions League.

Come on the reds!

Remnants of Standards

Did you watch the Arsenal game? 4-2 at Anfield and 5-3 on aggregate. How is that boring?

Also scored 8 goals against Besiktas, beat Porto 4-1 at home beat Marseille 4-0 away and put three past Inter Milan in both legs. If anything they have been one of the better teams to watch in this season's Champions League.

Come on the reds!

Well said EC.Top scorers in this season's champions league and still Liverpool are written off as "boring" (!).

Of course all that kind of criticism must only be coming from those purveyors of total football down Easter Road way - that's what it's beginning to sound like.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Come on the reds!

Spot on. Anybody that thinks that Liverpool have been boring in this season's CL have based their opinions on the previous 2 years, not the actual results this year.

I'd much rather see either Barcelona or Man Utd play Liverpool. Obviously with Man Utd v Liverpool being my favourite option. That would be massive.

I'd like to add that I don't support any of the reams involved.

Well said :cool:

Henry and the boys will show whos boss. :)

Well said :cool:

Henry and the boys will show whos boss. :)

Aye - Henrys' set the heather on fire in Catalonia right enough.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Aye - Henrys' set the heather on fire in Catalonia right enough.

Wenger just seems to have this knack of knowing when to not fight players and let them go. How many big-name players have left Arsenal and continued to be great? Henry, Pires, Overmars, Petit, Vierra - all of them had their best form at Arsenal.

Hes been injured most of the season and he will show United whos boss.

Thierry Henry

La la la la

Thierry Henry

La la la la

Mon the Barca

Wenger just seems to have this knack of knowing when to not fight players and let them go. How many big-name players have left Arsenal and continued to be great? Henry, Pires, Overmars, Petit, Vierra - all of them had their best form at Arsenal.

Bang on sir.

Would have loved Pires back though.

All time favourite player :)

HMFCjamieHMFC
Come on Chelsea!!!

Put out this.... 'settle for fourth and concentrate on the champions league while the real teams scrap for both'.... outfit.

FOURTH place shouldn't even get a team in the champions league.

Teams shouldn't be rewarded for what is failure.

but how is 2nd or 3rd not failure as well

Henry might be off form just now. But, like Michael Owen has shown, form is temporary but class is permanent. Henry is still a great player.

Henry might be off form just now. But, like Michael Owen has shown, form is temporary but class is permanent. Henry is still a great player.

Brilliant quote!

And again 100% bang on

Bang on sir.

Would have loved Pires back though.

All time favourite player :)

Wooooooooooooooosssssshhhhhhhh :confused:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Hes been injured most of the season and he will show United whos boss.

Thierry Henry

La la la la

Thierry Henry

La la la la

Mon the Barca

He's made 25 appearances so your injured most of the season comment is wrong.

I've watched Barca quite a lot this season and believe me, he's been rank.

I personally think he's finished. Looks like he's lost all desire for the game and rarely breaks out of a jog when playing.

Getting shoe horned into Barcas formations probably didn't help but really ... his appetite is gone.

A 1 club player.

I personally think he's finished. Looks like he's lost all desire for the game and rarely breaks out of a jog when playing.

Getting shoe horned into Barcas formations probably didn't help but really ... his appetite is gone.

A 1 club player.

I think thats the exact problem. Barca are going down the Real Madrid route of signing players just for the name, and look how far it got Real...

A 1 club player.

If you care to look back at his history when he joined Barca he was injured when he joined, he played with a foot injury all season on his last season with Arsenal, so get your facts right before you post another post trying to prove me wrong.

And a 1 club player?

What a load of tosh, he took atleast 2 seasons to get used to England and hes not even played a full season yet.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
If you care to look back at his history when he joined Barca he was injured when he joined, he played with a foot injury all season on his last season with Arsenal, so get your facts right before you post another post trying to prove me wrong.

And a 1 club player?

What a load of tosh, he took atleast 2 seasons to get used to England and hes not even played a full season yet.

So he's not been injured for most of the season, he was injured when he joined?

My facts are right. He's made 25 appearances for Barcelona this season. :)

Miller Jambo 60
but how is 2nd or 3rd not failure as well

Luv the pool since they done Hibs in the UEFA cup.;)

Many moons ago. 70s anybody know ?

Henry is only 30 (i think) not past it yet. Anyone think he is mates with Nade and he will persuade him to come to Tynie next season?!

Anyway we are going off the main issue here.

C'mon the mighty Reds!

Denny Crane
Luv the pool since they done Hibs in the UEFA cup.;)

Many moons ago. 70s anybody know ?

Was munching rusks back then but I do remember Fergie's red face turning purple when they stuffed Aberdeen en route to the trophy in 1980/81.

The Jambo Janny

Does anyone else get P****D off when ITV cut to ads just as teams take to the field or the beeb cut to their so called expert pundits? why dont the let us see and hear the atmosphere at these games.:mad:

Hope 'pool win anyway:)

The Old Tolbooth
Come on you blues.

An away goal will be suffice, two will be terrific.

I actually fancy a scoring draw tonight, and a scoring draw in the return leg also.

Archived