Urgent - help needed tonight!

redm

Hey all,

Sorry for the late notice but because of call offs I need 3 or 4 people to help tonight with some big flag stuff at Tynecastle if at all possible.

Should only take 15/20 minutes of your time and won't involve anything more strenuous than rolling up a flag and moving it to another location in the stadium.

If you can spare half an hour and be at the ticket office at Tynie at 6pm then please drop me a PM. Would be most grateful. :)

Gregory House M.D.

Why has the flag been left outdoors for three weeks by the way?

Why has the flag been left outdoors for three weeks by the way?

Because nobody has been available/volunteered to move it. In a nutshell. And it's not outdoors, it's at the back of the Roseburn so it's protected from the elements. It needs to be moved before the Scotland ladies games though.

Anyway - is this you volunteering BB? :)

Gregory House M.D.

Because nobody has been available/volunteered to move it. In a nutshell. And it's not outdoors, it's at the back of the Roseburn so it's protected from the elements. It needs to be moved before the Scotland ladies games though.

Anyway - is this you volunteering BB? :)

Yeah I realise people don't have a lot of time for moving flags but I thought Hearts' staff would've moved the flag into storage somewhere in Tynecastle/The Ticket office/The Old Ticket Office.

Think you're forgetting that England are being taught a lesson at the hour of 6 tonight. :smuggy:

Sorry :D

Gregory House M.D.

I just thought of something else... The flag will be covered in bird cack :sob:

I just thought of something else... The flag will be covered in bird cack :sob:

I don't imagine that'll be the case but will ensure that I report back to you if it is. Alright? rolleyes.gif

If you're that worried get yourself along with a pack of baby wipes. We'd be ever so pleased to see you.

joe.gausden

Does this mean i'm not getting to dump the bags and go straight away? :lol:

Does this mean i'm not getting to dump the bags and go straight away? :lol:

Well if you could stick around that would be great! I wasn't assuming you would given that you're already doing us a favour by dropping off the bag but if you have time, that would be really helpful?

And Sten - I'd rather not miss any of the game either but unfortunately we don't have much choice here.

Buffalo Bill

It's a bit close to the distillery cooling towers for my liking.

I though they'd been shut down. <_<

So no excuse.

Was in the Sainsburys next to them on Friday night and all you could smell was bleach/chlorine

gowestjambo

Come on guys give Redm a hand, after all we need to protect our Investment!!

Where are all her admirers now.................?

Ray Winstone

It's because she is a BURDS she is not strong enough to do it herself...

Women and football eh?

:what:

::troll:::'>

Gregory House M.D.

There's bound to be Kickbackers who stay in Gorgie who can fold a fecking flag at half time?

That's if you went at 5:45 right enough.

Sorry, Glasgow to Tynecastle via Hamilton at that notice was a bit tight.

Hope you got it sorted though. :thumbsup:

Rudolf's Mate

Come on guys give Redm a hand, after all we need to protect our Investment!!

Where are all her admirers now.................?

Well most probably don't realise that Redm is a woman! If those of you who haven't met her and have some free time, it's worth going along to help :whistling:

Oh and I live down south :sob:

Hannibal Lecter

Well most probably don't realise that Redm is a woman! If those of you who haven't met her and have some free time, it's worth going along to help :whistling:

:worthless_thread:

Hey all,

Sorry for the late notice but because of call offs I need 3 or 4 people to help tonight with some big flag stuff at Tynecastle if at all possible.

Should only take 15/20 minutes of your time and won't involve anything more strenuous than rolling up a flag and moving it to another location in the stadium.

If you can spare half an hour and be at the ticket office at Tynie at 6pm then please drop me a PM. Would be most grateful. :)

Any time u need a hand mate send me a personal message & I'll be there.

scott_jambo

:facepalm:

32.1%20rape%20alarm-thumb-240x217-92377-thumb-240x217-92378.jpg

Do it all yourself? :)

Piece of piss, mate. Did have help, from some nice folk, though. As expected the mouthpieces on this thread moaning about where the flag was and why it was there couldn't be hooped helping. :thumbsup:

Nah, that didn't sound rapey at all. ;)

This thread reminds me of 'The Lttle Red Hen' book my mum used to read me when I was wee.

But it's the little redm hen :whistling:

i would have risked certain death from the poisoned air cloud of gorgie in order to help. but i've only just noticed this thread. i've been logged in all day as well.

sorry.

i would have risked certain death from the poisoned air cloud of gorgie in order to help. but i've only just noticed this thread. i've been logged in all day as well.

sorry.

Factual post warning....

Redm's flat mate has that nasty affliction but they don't live near Gorgie. I, on the other hand, am fine. :)

Factual post warning....

Redm's flat mate has that nasty affliction but they don't live near Gorgie. I, on the other hand, am fine. :)

:Agree:

i read about that mysterious occurrence. hopefully she wont get away with it. if the worst happens then quincy will get to the truth. here he comes now...

550w_ds_icon_quincy_2.jpg

Gregory House M.D.

Piece of piss, mate. Did have help, from some nice folk, though. As expected the mouthpieces on this thread moaning about where the flag was and why it was there couldn't be hooped helping. :thumbsup:

:cornette:

Where is it you stay squire?

Stuart McNeill

Happy to help today. Weird seeing tynecastle so empty haha.

If I'm free next time. I'll be happy to help =]

Factual post warning....

Could germs or virus's survive in your booze blood stream?

:cornette:

Where is it you stay squire?

I'm flattered, not really intrigued, but thanks for enquiring. :thumbsup:

Could germs or virus's survive in your booze blood stream?

I hope not. However, I have no interest on testing that theory. ;)

Kalamazoo Jambo

Apparently not. Mind you, the flag was wounded in action at Hampden, and a minor repair job will be needed.

Don't worry. Rips don't show on a flag about blood not showing on maroon jerseys.

Guest C00l K1d

Apparently not. Mind you, the flag was wounded in action at Hampden, and a minor repair job will be needed.

:sob:

By the way, here's a link to the thanks and credits post:

http://www.hmfckickb...3-the-big-flag/

Looks like they plastic owls are doing their job right at tynie then :lol:

If it's just a wee tear we'll need to find somewhere to lay it out and sew it back the gether, but that can wait til next season! :lol:

kylelauren01

I don't imagine that'll be the case but will ensure that I report back to you if it is. Alright? rolleyes.gif

If you're that worried get yourself along with a pack of baby wipes. We'd be ever so pleased to see you.

Apparently Billy Bunter was using the baby wipes for something else last night :whistling:

Apparently Billy Bunter was using the baby wipes for something else last night :whistling:

:boak:

Billy - you'll be delighted to know that there was just one bird splodge. Aside from a teeny wee hole, the flag is in perfect nick. Thanks to joe.gausden it even has a lovely new bag to live in.

All done and dusted. Flag safely tucked away at Tynecastle and thanks to those who assisted. thumbsup.gif

Archived