Tickets Tomorrow

beerandbovril

Couple of my mates are camping out tonight they been there since 7pm got sent a pic as one said there was about 30 people there at that point. Long cold night but the party and beers had started they said lol

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudolf's Mate

Don't worry about it bud , your source is obviously full of sheeite so not your fault.

This!

1874 not having a pop but go back and give your source a slap to the puss :rolleyes:

Jambo Forever

Any update on how many people are Qing? Can't work out if they clever or mental

1874robbo

This!

1874 not having a pop but go back and give your source a slap to the puss :rolleyes:

It was a female so not wanting to end up in the cell wi mr riordan I'll have to pass on that. ?

specialk1963

good luck to the hardy souls thats quieing up all night..hope use are lucky.and enjoy the 19th...HHGH.........FTH

Rudolf's Mate

Any update on how many people are Qing? Can't work out if they clever or mental

If I were in that group I'd be queing plus having my mates in my network trying to source them online also. I wouldn't be taking anything to chance and anyone having a pop at people camping out in this bracket need to have a word.

Unless they are camping out without having someone else also trying online :thumbsup:

If I were in that group I'd be queing plus having my mates in my network trying to source them online also. I wouldn't be taking anything to chance and anyone having a pop at people camping out in this bracket need to have a word.

Unless they are camping out without having someone else also trying online :thumbsup:

Thats what I'm doing, mate is at tynie and I'll be online and on the phone as back up.

portobellojambo1

Couple of my mates are camping out tonight they been there since 7pm got sent a pic as one said there was about 30 people there at that point. Long cold night but the party and beers had started they said lol

I'm not sure where supporters are being asked to queue. I passed McLeod Street on the way home from work, about 20:10, and had a look down the street. I could see maybe 4/6 people outside the doorway into the old TO (I couldn't really tell if they were queuing up or if it was just a few local young blokes congregating there) and there were none outside the shop/new TO entrance. They may have them queuing up closer to the stadium mind you.

Yeh good luck to the guys in the queue tomorrow , hope the rain fecks off for you.

Destruction Derby

56a31ad6-2827-6130.jpg

Queue at 7pm lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't look like a party to me. Glum looking faces and not a beer bottle/can in sight :down:

fair play though, going to be fecking freezing

Don't look like a party to me. Glum looking faces and not a beer bottle/can in sight :down:

fair play though, going to be fecking freezing

Awaiting the latest update I know mates went down with a carry out there not in the pic have txt asking for update and pic of the party to keep us amused lol

I've said all along there will be a public sale and I stand by that.

Not a chance.

Deans Jambo

I've said all along there will NOT be a public sale and stand by it

Oo it's a duel! :D

davesmith

It would be hilarious if ticketmaster stuck the tickets on sale early and they all missed out :lol:

PaulHartley10

I'm fairly confident of having a good nights sleep and securing a ticket online in the morning.

Jambo Forever

I'm fairly confident of having a good nights sleep and securing a ticket online in the morning.

Likewise

It would be hilarious if ticketmaster stuck the tickets on sale early and they all missed out :lol:

Would it?

portobellojambo1

I've said all along there will be a public sale and I stand by that.

Absolutely no chance, in fact I think the only reason the 3rd phase was set at 8-19 points, rather than a higher number, e.g. 15-19 loyalty points or such like, was because 8-19 was the original numbers they had said for phase 2. There are going to be some disappointed unfortunately, but I suppose that is the nature of the beast, demand exceeds supply.

Destruction Derby

Pish patter :ermm: :ermm: :down: :down:

davesmith

Would it?

I personally would still be laughing at the seethe at 9.30 if that happened :lol:

Jam Tarts 1874

I personally would still be laughing at the seethe at 9.30 if that happened :lol:

You are obviously a bit of a prick then!

Pish chat.

You know what would be hilarious though? Erses with pish chat losing their tickets on the day. :-)

davesmith

Pish chat.

You know what would behilarious though? Erses with pish chat losing their tickets on the day. :-)

Imagine wishing us uber fans lose our tickets all because they didn't have enough loyalty points :whistling:

There are some right ******s on this forum, you are one of them.

Imagine wishing us uber fans lose our tickets all because they didn't have enough loyalty points :whistling:

If I remember rightly were you not in the 20-39 group?

40+ group for me :-)

Why would it be hilarious ?

davesmith

If I remember rightly were you not in the 20-39 group?

40+ group for me :-)

You do remember correctly.

I just find it quite funny folk queuing out for these tickets at this stage. Must be great to have no job to go to in the morning, if they sit outside tynie from 7pm tonight then theres a good chance that will be longer than all their other visits in the past 2 years :rolleyes:

Jambo Forever

I just find it quite funny folk queuing out for these tickets at this stage. Must be great to have no job to go to in the morning, if they sit outside tynie from 7pm tonight then theres a good chance that will be longer than all their other visits in the past 2 years :rolleyes:

Oh dear

What a woman's front bottom you really are.

Had to wait for phase two of tickets and has the cheek to slate those just below him.

glads army

are you a hibby, how can anyone say that about fellow jambos no matter how many ucking points they have, they prob followed us when we were up and down in the 1st divison and at the end off the day were all jambos STOP acting like hibs fans and lets get as many hearts fans there as possible

Deans Jambo

Absolutely no chance, in fact I think the only reason the 3rd phase was set at 8-19 points, rather than a higher number, e.g. 15-19 loyalty points or such like, was because 8-19 was the original numbers they had said for phase 2. There are going to be some disappointed unfortunately, but I suppose that is the nature of the beast, demand exceeds supply.

It's hunch I've had all along so we'll just need to wait and see. The clubs are to receive an extra couple of thousand tickets with nothing be said officially about this from Hearts I wonder if they'll announce something next week say and create further excitement giving folk a last chance to grab a golden ticket.

davesmith

are you a hibby, how can anyone say that about fellow jambos no matter how many ucking points they have, they prob followed us when we were up and down in the 1st divison and at the end off the day were all jambos STOP acting like hibs fans and lets get as many hearts fans there as possible

The club could probably done with all us Hearts fan supporting the club in December and January when we couldn't afford the wages. Funnily enough the same logic didn't apply to these people then.

japanjambo

A) Does anyone know how many are being sold?

B ) I was gonna go down about 5am, but is that just silly?

C) How many others have left it as late as me?

Get your arse down at dark o'clock! Was told that if every fan who has 8-19 LP turn up...they will be 1,400 tickets SHORT! First come first serve I fear!

japanjambo

Get your arse down at dark o'clock! Was told that if every fan who has 8-19 LP turn up...they will be 1,400 tickets SHORT! First come first serve I fear!

glads army

The club could probably done with all us Hearts fan supporting the club in December and January when we couldn't afford the wages. Funnily enough the same logic didn't apply to these people then.

well u have a point there, ill take it back

dave-smith.jpg

Haha problem here mate he isn't trolling. He trying in vain to look like one of the top boys. It just doesn't suit him.

Deans Jambo

Not everyone works 9-5! Folk work shifts or some, as my mate did last week, may even take a holiday.

Scott_HMFC1874

So much seethe on here!

I'll be online and on the phone and what will be will be.

Whatever happens, May 19th is gonna be special!

Once more we have the internet 'I think I'm funny comedy club' trying to somehow take the mickey out of fnas who want to be at the final, want to give the club support and will be giving the club hard earned dosh which will benefit the club in times of recession.

Of course many of you will have hours to be on the phone and internet (and believe it or not a substantial portion of the country does not have an internet connection in their home) whilst the rest of us go out to work for our money and to support those less fortunate than ourselves, to contribute to Health, welfare and Education.

Some of our money goes to a bunch of deadbeats and hangers on in society -- it seems some may even post on this board -- get a life and stop trying to be the comedian everyone in the pub laughs at -- they're laughing at you not with you.

Tams bird

Or Hearts told them to hold online phone sales till the people in the queue had got theirs..

Bunny Munro

There is so many for each outlet anyway. Last Thursday I think 5000 went on sale. 1000 on the phones/online, and 1000 in the shop. First to run out got the next 1000 from the 'reserve' 3000.

Gibby-Hmfc

Im going to head down at 6 just to make sure cant be missing this game for anything i had enough points to get them on the 20+ batch but didnt have the cash so having to go down later woh me fecking luck

Good luck to all those trying. Let's hope those that miss out aren't even more pissed off due to so called hearts fans rubbing their noses in it. Pricks.

Son Of Anarchy

Good luck to all those trying. Let's hope those that miss out aren't even more pissed off due to so called hearts fans rubbing their noses in it. Pricks.

Agreed.total fuds. Hope all those needing a ticket today have good luck.see you all there on the 19th.

Tams bird

This with bells on.

Im going to head down at 6 just to make sure cant be missing this game for anything i had enough points to get them on the 20+ batch but didnt have the cash so having to go down later woh me fecking luck

Can't you buy it now, online or on phone?

Brick Tamland

game not showing up on website!!!!! I'm in Bristol desperate for a ticket - what is going on with website?????

Paste from website below.

This is all the top level events.

Upcoming Matches There are no items to display.

game not showing up on website!!!!! I'm in Bristol desperate for a ticket - what is going on with website?????

Paste from website below.

This is all the top level events.

Upcoming Matches There are no items to display.

think it might become live at 9 am, my mates going to call whats the number to call ????

Archived