Tickets Tomorrow

beerandbovril

beerandbovril

A) Does anyone know how many are being sold?

B ) I was gonna go down about 5am, but is that just silly?

C) How many others have left it as late as me?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure how many are being sold but there's a queue already, it started before 4pm. My friends in the queue, has my reference number and is getting my ticket, fingers crossed.

beerandbovril

Not sure how many are being sold but there's a queue already, it started before 4pm. My friends in the queue, has my reference number and is getting my ticket, fingers crossed.

Already? Wow! Did he/she say how many were there?

people queuing overnight :lol:

15/20 mins on the phone or online tomoz and you will have your tickets,

beerandbovril

200 tickets I heard?

200 is all that's left? I had heard that there were about 3,000 from Hampden Debentures and the like but it's all just rumours....rather frustrating really!

Jambo Forever

Cannot believe people will q that long when online/phone takes a matter of minutes

1874robbo

200 is all that's left? I had heard that there were about 3,000 from Hampden Debentures and the like but it's all just rumours....rather frustrating really!

200 could be a lot of shite but I'd be amazed if it was anywhere near 3000 tbh.

1874robbo

They would not have a sales for 8-19 for 200 tickets

No idea but how else would they get rid off them?

They've got to sell them to someone.

beerandbovril

200 could be a lot of shite but I'd be amazed if it was anywhere near 3000 tbh.

I'd be delighted obviously....but as I said it's just a guessing game really! Suppose that's why people are queueing..it brings a certain element of certainty!

Already? Wow! Did he/she say how many were there?

Spoke to him about 8 and there were about 20 and hearts have opened the doors to the old stand so folk can use the toilet. Folk have been to the off licence and are making a night of it.

1874robbo

I'd be delighted obviously....but as I said it's just a guessing game really! Suppose that's why people are queueing..it brings a certain element of certainty!

Correct.

Jambo Forever

No idea but how else would they get rid off them?

They've got to sell them to someone.

I'm not doubting you mate, just saying they would have a few thousand turn up for 200 tickets. Could cause a riot if they sold out within 2 mins

livingstonjambo

I was in the club shop today and the guy guessed that their might be around 1200 left for tomorrow. I already have my ticket but if I hadnt I would try online or over the phone, more chance of getting one I think.

Either that or you could try and get one for the hobos end as I think they might be having a public sale

beerandbovril

theres 2500 left but could still get more

2500 left for us or overall?

beerandbovril

How many people in the 8-19 category?

Is this kinda info in the public domain? Or is it a case of guessing again? If the former, and there ARE 2500 left, a quick bit of maths would mean I can work out whether to leave now or not....

1874robbo

I'm not doubting you mate, just saying they would have a few thousand turn up for 200 tickets. Could cause a riot if they sold out within 2 mins

That scenario could happen anyway mate.

A) Does anyone know how many are being sold? Enough (IMHO, and that of The Windae Cleaner, whose info appears to be spot on up 'til now)

B ) I was gonna go down about 5am, but is that just silly? Unless you can't work a phone or a PC it is a bit silly (again IMHO) but each to their own.

C) How many others have left it as late as me? I'd suggest not that many unless, like the aforementioned Mr Cleaner, some have waited until this stage to go with friends/family.

Good luck, I remain optimistic that you'll be ok...

beerandbovril

for us

That sounds rather positive :)

Actually if that's true there MAY then be a public sale?!?

Jack_Bauer

I guess there is a danger that those queuing might lose out to those buying over the internet or phone. I really dont know what to do at the moment - stand in queue while calling Hearts seems like best bet.

glads army

according to hearts theres 4000 in this bracket and 1500 will be disapointed u do the maths

Jambo Forever

I guess there is a danger that those queuing might lose out to those buying over the internet or phone. I really dont know what to do at the moment - stand in queue while calling Hearts seems like best bet.

I'm in the same position mate, il go if you do ha

I reckon the ticket office will have some tickets put to one side for those queuing up, even if it's just a few hundred.

Jack_Bauer

I'm in the same position mate, il go if you do ha

Reckon you should just stay at home :)

according to hearts theres 4000 in this bracket and 1500 will be disapointed u do the maths

that's along the lines of what my mate texted me on Sunday, although said the shortfall was 1400.

I've said all along there will be a public sale and I stand by that.

Even after 1-7 pointers get their chance ?

Destruction Derby

1200 tickets left to be sold first come first serve, online, telephone and at the ticket office. Could be tasty down the ticket office tomorrow when the SOLD OUT signs go up leaving some fans that have been queueing ticketless

I've said all along there will NOT be a public sale and stand by it

1874robbo

I've said all along there will NOT be a public sale and stand by it

I'm with you on that one.

Nicholas Brody

There won't be :thumbsup:

Eh?? Ok then. ?

Why the question marks??? You just made that up so don't be so surprised.

TheMaganator

This.

I was told this by one of the ticket office staff when I was in there on Saturday.

1874robbo

Why the question marks??? You just made that up so don't be so surprised.

That's the figure I was told if it's wrong it's wrong so be it.

I don't lie or make things up!! Passing on what I was told if that's ok??

That's the figure I was told if it's wrong it's wrong so be it.

I don't lie or make things up!! Passing on what I was told if that's ok??

That's ok , but I was told different so I'm calling you a panicmonger if that's ok.

1874robbo

That's ok , but I was told different so I'm calling you a panicmonger if that's ok.

Ooooohh get you!! ?

Rudolf's Mate

Eh?? Ok then. ?

So you actually believe there are 200 tickets going on sale tomorrow :woot:

As much mistakes as the club have made, there is not a chance in hell they would do that to the fans. Can you imagine it. People queue up overnight and the doors open, say there are 5 people (for arguements sake) serving well they would only have enough time to serve one lot of people each by which time the people online would have snapped up all the tickets.

If you honestly believed there are only 200 tickets :blink:

Ooooohh get you!! ?

Don't worry about it bud , your source is obviously full of sheeite so not your fault.

1874robbo

Don't worry about it bud , your source is obviously full of sheeite so not your fault.

It's ok mate not worried whatsoever.

Archived