To all the people who left before the final whistle today

Farquar Hoffe

scottish_chicP

I went to the loo in the first half so missed 2 minutes and I left on 87 minutes.

104 loyalty points cheers thumbsup.gif

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that's the case, then I'd like OP to know that I haven't been to a game since the 2006 Cup Final.

jj.png

the what? i thought the last final we were in was the 1996 league cup thriller versus rangers.

one day i hope to see my team win a trophy at last.

Rudolf's Mate

I left early one game as it was dire plus I was on a promise.....

But I'm that much a fan I rattled her whilst watching the final minutes on the box!

winston churchill

I am usually out the door at halftime.I stayed for the first fifteen minutes of the second period.I met a couple of Glasgow Rangers fans in the tynie Arms.

Nice chaps bought me a pint as a thank you for us humping ra sellik last week.

Sergio Garcia

Didn't go yesterday infact I didnt even check the score until back of 6. Had other engagements yesterday.

Still got enough LPs to sort my ticket on Thursday no bother at all

I am usually out the door at halftime.I stayed for the first fifteen minutes of the second period.I met a couple of Glasgow Rangers fans in the tynie Arms.

Nice chaps bought me a pint as a thank you for us humping ra sellik last week.

It must have been easy to get served, what with the boycott of 10 wee dafties after last week.

Left straight after the 3rd goal as my 10-year-old was pulling me out my seat to leave. He had been asking to go before that because he was bored. I'm not going to force him to endure watching a defeat tbh. I was actually glad to see son's disgust as I only managed to bring him back from supporting Rangers a few weeks ago. Also glad to see son hasn't taken the Wonga strip I got for him on Monday off since we got it (much to his mother's despair!) - LOL!

Archived